Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (20244 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oluwdashmi(f): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2009
I AM BEGINING TO GET SOME THINGS VERY CLEARED NOW, ALL THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA CLAIME THEY DO MIRACLES, THEY HEAL THE BLIND, SICK, CRIPPLE, DEAF AND DUMP, THEY PROPHESY WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT HAPPEN, THEY TELL TOMORROW, ONE OF THEM EVEN RECENTLY BOSTED OF PROPHECYING OBAMABS VICTORY,

NOW MY POINT IS, IF THEY DO ALL THEY CLAIM, WHY CANT THEY PRAY AND DO THERE MIRACLE SO THAT OUR PRESIDENT WILL BE HEALED, OR ARE THEY NOT SEEING THAT THE MAN IS GOING ?

OR WILL THEY WATCH HIM DIE EVEN WITH ALL THERE POSSESED HEALING POWERS ?

SOME ONE MAY SAY THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT A CHRISTIAN AND MAY NOT RECIEVE MIRACLE, DOES IT MEAN IT IS NOT THE SAME GOD ?

[b]PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OR I WILL STOP BELIEVING IN THE SO CALLED MIRACL[/b]E.
THANKS EVERY ONE.

@ poster:
My ans goes thus: Did the president tell you he believes in miracles? Does he believe in the same God or religion as the pastors'? Without that, miracles can't work!

Has he told you he will die in office or even immediately after his presidential assignment? What if he believes in medical/physical power more than the spiritual?

Yes, he is not a christian and it is the same GOD. But that is not the issue but his faith matters most. Your miracle is backed by your faith.

Believing in miracles or not does not stop miracles from happening, it is you who need a changed situation not God. Neither does believing in God stops God from being who he is, he remains the same.

Our God is not a God of FORCE, he is a God of CHOICE.

Stay blessed.

For all those who think pastors should go to beggers and heal them: Do you go to the hospital when you are sick or the doctor comes running after you or does your employer comes knocking at your door or you go seeking for the job?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Titiw4real: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2009
does he request any miracle from any pastor? what is your own? if u want to belive belived and if u dnt stay away.dnt blame any pastor if not God will fire your mth.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Easypizzy(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2009
@oluwdashmi , you are right. Jesus himself never run around following sick people in order to heal them, the sick came to Jesus. Through their faith they were healed.

@poster
I AM BEGINING TO GET SOME THINGS VERY CLEARED NOW
You are just confused. Do you believe in Jesus?

PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS OR I WILL STOP BELIEVING IN THE SO CALLED MIRACLE
Do you really beleive in miracles? But you need to first believe in the miracle worker!
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
oluwdashmi:

@ poster:
My ans goes thus: Did the president tell you he believes in miracles? Does he believe in the same God or religion as the pastors'? Without that, miracles can't work!

Has he told you he will die in office or even immediately after his presidential assignment? What if he believes in medical/physical power more than the spiritual?

Yes, he is not a christian and it is the same GOD. But that is not the issue but his faith matters most. Your miracle is backed by your faith.

Believing in miracles or not does not stop miracles from happening, it is you who need a changed situation not God. Neither does believing in God stops God from being who he is, he remains the same.

Stay blessed.

For all those who think pastors should go to beggers and heal them: Do you go to the hospital when you are sick or the doctor comes running after you or does your employer comes knocking at your door or you go seeking for the job?

Titiw4real:

does he request any miracle from any pastor? what is your own? if u want to belive belived and if u dnt stay away.dnt blame any pastor if not God will fire your mth.
Easypizzy:

@oluwdashmi , you are right. Jesus himself never run around following sick people in order to heal them, the sick came to Jesus. Through their faith they were healed.

@poster You are just confused. Do you believe in Jesus?
Do you really beleive in miracles? But you need to first believe in the miracle worker!

When Jesus was on earth, he was going about doing good, then what stops these pastors  from going about doing good ? Pastor Adeboye shouldn't have  just prophesied to Yaradua about his health, he should have prayed for him,

How come all these miracles they claim they did dont have any third party concrete prove ?
When JESUS CHRIST did all his miracles they all had concrete preoves, he even told one to go and show him self to the people and tell them what the Lord has done for them, his miracles were open and were giving as a sign to prove he was the son of almighty God, no one debated, challenged or even argued if miracle did take place or not, they were even marveled at his miraculous works, How come people now argue the authencity of the miracles these pastors claim they did ? Is truth not suppose to be very obvious ?

The wast most single fatal mistake you will ever make in this century is to allow a fellow african man to brainwash you.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
banom:

When Jesus was on earth, he was going about doing good, then what stops these pastors from going about doing good ? Pastor Adeboye shouldn't have just prophesied to Yaradua about his health, he should have prayed for him,

How come all these miracles they claim they did dont have any third party concrete prove ?
When JESUS CHRIST did all his miracles they all had concrete preoves, he even told one to go and show him self to the people and tell them what the Lord has done for them, his miracles were open and were giving as a sign to prove he was the son of almighty God, no one debated, challenged or even argued if miracle did take place or not, they were even marveled at his miraculous works, How come people now argue the authencity of the miracles these pastors claim they did ? Is truth not suppose to be very obvious ?

The wast most single fatal mistake you will ever make in this century is to allow a fellow african man to brainwash.

What if your presido is eventually healed by the juju power you claimed the pastors have, is that when you will be convinced that they are real? Just think deep before your next post
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2009
PurestBoy:

What if your presido is eventually healed by the juju power you claimed the pastors have, is that when you will be convinced that they are real? Just think deep before your next post

You have started again, who says the pastors have JUJU powers, and what is JUJU powers ?
I said that i will blame them if my president dies of ordinary kidnee problem whereas they can heal even a blind man, my post is a call for action not criticisms, if you have deep understanding you will understand all i am trying to achieve .

Please when next you post , stop crediting fals claims to me, i hate it,       Take care.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oluwdashmi(f): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
When Jesus was on earth, he was going about doing good, then what stops these pastors  from going about doing good ? Pastor Adeboye shouldn't have  just prophesied to Yaradua about his health, he should have prayed for him,

The wast most single fatal mistake you will ever make in this century is to allow a fellow african man to brainwash you.

hello banom:

1. you haven't answered my questions, instead you quoted.
2. from the first paragraph, Jesus was doing good during anywhere he went. Ok, the only good thing you want to hear now is that Yara'dua has been prayed for abi? (not that you yourself have been healed of your confusion and ignorance)

Go on your kneels and pray for him afterall you have the same brain, mouth, divine right, connection and human nature like all the pastors and there is a Yoruba adage that says "a man sees a snake but a woman kills it, what matters most is that the snake is killed."

If you say all the miracles they perform do not have third parties, I will appoint you to move from one revival to the other, special prog to the other (forget about your prob, purpose of existence, family and job) and be the third party or challenge the miracles. Secondly, you don't know the meaning of miracles, miracles are things that happen beyond human imaginations. The moment you have an ans to a miracle, then it is no miracle but an expectation.

I am not a miracle freak anyway but I don't judge them cos I believe nothing is impossible. If a herbalist can cure a disease or prob with ordinary incantations, then my God, the creator of the herbalists and his incantation can do mysteries cos he himself is a MYSTERY wink wink.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by PurestBoy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2009
oluwdashmi:

hello banom:

1. you haven't answered my questions, instead you quoted.
2. from the first paragraph, Jesus was doing good during anywhere he went. Ok, the only good thing you want to hear now is that Yara'dua has been prayed for abi? (not that you yourself have been healed of your confusion and ignorance)

Go on your kneels and pray for him afterall you have the same brain, mouth, divine right, connection and human nature like all the pastors and there is a Yoruba adage that says "a man sees a snake but a woman kills it, what matters most is that the snake is killed."

If you say all the miracles they perform do not have third parties, I will appoint you to move from one revival to the other, special prog to the other (forget about your prob, purpose of existence, family and job) and be the third party or challenge the miracles. Secondly, you don't know the meaning of miracles, miracles are things that happen beyond human imaginations. The moment you have an ans to a miracle, then it is no miracle but an expectation.

I am not a miracle freak anyway but I don't judge them cos I believe nothing is impossible. If a herbalist can cure a disease or prob with ordinary incantations, then my God, the creator of the herbalists and his incantation can do miseries cos he himself is a MISERY wink wink.

Just wait while Professor Banon tells you how wrong you are cos he's a smart guy
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by sweetmum(f): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2009
the president will have to come out and desire a healing miracle before he gets it,God does not force Himself on us, He gave the power to choose.praying for someone is good,but in the aspect of healing both party have to agree.
I do pray for the president too,there is more to praying for him,he has to be involve too.
wish him good health and long live.
cheers cheesy
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2009
Banom

Its a shame that christians can no longer answer a simple straight forward question anymore.

Why cant pastor E. Adeboye, C. Oyakhilome, T.B Joshua, C. Okotie, T. Bakare, M. Madugba, E. El-buba, e.t.c just pary for our president and heal him of his illness??

I am sure that if he decides to make Nigeria a Sharia nation, these "Men of God" would not hessitate to pray down fire and brimstone on him. And if he dies say in a plane crash, they will attribute it to God answering their prayers. So why not pray and heal him.

Juju priests, Imams, e.t.c have never claimed to posess such healing powers but church pastors do, and even claim to have healed countless people. If christians will just simply admit that your God couldnt heal a simple bruised knee and that your leaders/pastors are nothing but ordained con artists, then we will put this thread to rest and seek alternative avenues to heal our beloved president.

I feel its a shame that in a country that has the largest and most expensive church building in the world, boasts of more churches than hospitals, have more internationally recognised "men of god", yet we cant heal our leader.

It will be very shameful if he is finally healed by some other means other than the church o!! This is a very good means of P.R for the christian faith in Nigeria.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2009
@okija_juju
ol boy dont you think it will be excellent P.R for ur cult and otomopo people over there in okija shrine to do ur jujuwura and heal the president
, you failed to respond to my initial posting , i told you already since all the men of God in naija are fake based on summations from you and that clown called banom
then pls use the juju that you have close to you there at the shrine and heal the presido, two bloody fools spewing forth foolishness from their heart and corrupting those who lack the impetus to think for themselves, u are sowing the wind and i assure you , you will reap the whirlwind, by the way
what are the high platform imams that eat fat from the presido's largesse doing , cant you solicit healing from them , after all he believes in what they believe in, yeyenatu .penkelemesi, 
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ banom
its clear from your posting that you are intentionally side stepping questions and statements that require a clear expression of what your personal convictions are , if you do have any, and ur disdain for the faith of christians is not veiled, the book of proverbs says rebuke a wise man and he will become wiser , rebuke a scoffer and you will receive blows , all those on this thread wasting their time rebuking you should save their strength, you intentionally created this thread to throw up a propaganda and get people worked up, its alright continue life has its own ways of teaching us bitter lessons connected to our initial actions , pls ensure you follow this to the end after all ", there is a way that seemeth right unto a man , but the end thereof is death, "

@ okija_juju

the claims you have just made has far reaching implications young man, you insinuate that ur bloody cult and shrine is powerless to heal the sick and that by extension connotes that the sick that comes to ur shrine are deceived and made to give up their money ,time and resource , in exchange for what if i may ask then, so u and ur cult at okija are just a bunch of deceivers , now i understand ur case clearly, continue in ur "bizness shotigbo continue"   shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by kolaoloye(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
oluwdashmi:

@ poster:

Stay blessed.

This is just the simple truth

Our God is not a God of FORCE, he is a God of CHOICE
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by kolaoloye(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2009
It is not of him that runneth nor him that willeth but of God that showeth mercy.
Mercy is of the Lord, If He wills He can use any man to pray for Mr President to be healed
not neccessarily all these "big men of God" we are talking about.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by oluwdashmi(f): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
Just wait while Professor Banon tells you how wrong you are cos he's a smart guy

@ purestboy
Are you sure he is smart? I don't think so cos if he is, the time he has spent trying to create attention, advertise his ignorance and confuse himself the more on NL is more than enough to intercede for a soul you love and care for afterall, this God is for us All not the pastors only.

@ kola oloye
Thanks jare.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
Mr Stoned

I am not gonna descend to your level and start exchanging words with you cos I have better use for my time. I have admitted that Jesus has all the powers in the world and Okija is powerless. Now Answer the bloody question, admit that your God and Pastors are as powerless as you say OKIJA JUJUTM is, or shut up.

"RE: Why Cant E. Adeboye, C. Oyakhilome, T.B Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua??".

If you wanna know why OKIJA JUJUTM has not healed the president, start up a new thread and I will gladly explain the reason to you. Stop derailing the thread.

WARNING: I would advise you to refrain from cussing or swearing at me again cos I will not let you off easy again. You dont know me like that o.k
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
the simple reason why they cant heal yar'adua individually or collectively is that he (yar'adua) would never partake in the rehearsed stage plays errorneously refered to as miracles. no other reason(s).
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ The Truth

Like your username says, "The truth has set you free".
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by smurf1(f): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2009
It is only those that want to be healed that will be healed, they must confess and forsake their sins first also. angry
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
@okija_juju
its obvious that your foolishness knows no bounds and that you thrive in the companion of like minded fellows , so continue in ur ignominy
while i sit and see where ur dance of shame and idiocy will lead to, continue shotigbo , continue cool cool cool
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by smurf1(f): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
~smurf:

It is only those that want to be healed that will be healed, they must confess and forsake their sins first also. angry

Hi Mama Smurf

You are wrong you know. Now here is an example from the bible about a healing contracted through a third party.

Matt 15:22-28

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
KJV

Now we are having faith on behalf of Yaradua, Now please heal him.

Mr. Stoned

You are an attention-starved, unschooled, slowpoke. point, blank, period. Your I.Q leaves much to be desired. If you cant answer a simple straight forward question then I see no point in you hanging around here.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
@okija_juju
bring it on little boy, come on over lets do something, am just getting warmed up, hope ur airtime at the cyber cafe wont run out soon lol, firstly since u know how to quote scriptures and the delineation of scriptures is very clear to you, and u suddenly have faith in "my God" as u earlier stipulated in ur postings then u should have absolutely no issue drawing down divine power with your faith and healing that dull,unimpressive presido, that you and ur comrades have suddenly taken up a faith charity cause for, u regard me as unschooled , wow , whose posting is more riddled with contradictions , if not yours and ur comrades , like i always say continue , shotigbo were dun wo , ko she bi lomo, continue
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by bawomolo(m): 2:38am On Feb 17, 2009
~smurf:

but Peter healed the cripple without asking him to confess or forsake his sins

5) And the man responded, expecting to receive some coins from them. – He expected money, not a healing.
6) But instead, Peter said, "I do not have any money [i.e., silver or gold], but I will give you what I do have. In the name of Jesus from Nazareth [i.e., by His authority], get up and walk." – If he could walk, he could provide his own living.
7) And Peter took him by his right hand and lifted him up. Immediately the man's feet and ankles became strong [enough to walk on]
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by stonedlive(m): 3:40am On Feb 17, 2009
Quote from: ~smurf on Yesterday at 04:50:18 PM
It is only those that want to be healed that will be healed, they must confess and forsake their sins first also.

5) And the man responded, expecting to receive some coins from them. – He expected money, not a healing.
6) But instead, Peter said, "I do not have any money [i.e., silver or gold], but I will give you what I do have. In the name of Jesus from Nazareth [i.e., by His authority], get up and walk." – If he could walk, he could provide his own living.
7) And Peter took him by his right hand and lifted him up. Immediately the man's feet and ankles became strong [enough to walk on]

@bawomolo

so am i to assume that you will be leading a delegation soon to aso rock to take yaradua by the hand and command healing upon his body, oh my bad , dont tell me , iam misunderstanding ur point grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2009
Most of you so called christian are very big disappointment to your selves and your religion, So what they teach you in church is to respond questions with insults, why can't any of you answer my simple question, Your pastors are religious politician who want to be every where every time,they need recognition, attentions, achievments, credit , E.T.C, They put fear, insecurity and claim all super power to them selves, They had such super powers when our former first lady Her excellency Mrs Stella Obasajo died , and all of us went into mourning her, now we have another propblem at hand, and they can't do any thing about it, If you say, that it is only he who needs healing that is healed,
ok, i agree, then how about the so called prophecies, Pastror Adeboye bosted of prophecying Obamas victory, did Obama come to him to demand prophecy ? The same Adeboye while delivering his 2009 prophecies/predictions about our nation, He told yaradua about his health, did Yaradua demand for prophecies from him ? if he can prophecy without demand, why can't he heal without demand ?.

like i said before, the most fatal mistake any body will  make in this century, is to allow your fellow african  to brainwash you, what some of you dont know is that those who are on top in Nigeria, from Political class, to religious class, and cultural class, E.T.C, always llike to keep others ( their followers) in total darkness, confucion, ignorance and dependent on them so that you can not challenge or do without them, and that will make their business progresing since they have little or no competitors, Some of all these your so called pastors even hate and work agains themselves, they wish them selves ill and bad, they backstab them selves and always pray and work for the downfall of themselves,
You will think believing and following them will change your life, while in turn, yout large followership, loyalty and patronage is actually changing their own lives.

If they realy do all those miracle they claim, prophecy, driving 300miles with spiritual fuel, what is too difficult in healing our president as well ?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by bawomolo(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2009
stonedlive:

Quote from: ~smurf on Yesterday at 04:50:18 PM
It is only those that want to be healed that will be healed, they must confess and forsake their sins first also.

@bawomolo

so am i to assume that you will be leading a delegation soon to aso rock to take yaradua by the hand and command healing upon his body, oh my bad , dont tell me , iam misunderstanding ur point grin grin grin grin grin

have i ever claimed to have superpowers?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2009
bawomolo:

have i ever claimed to have superpowers?

Please ask him again, may be he thinks you claimed so .
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by niyidrums(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2009
Thanks for this post. I will love to ask this question and it goes to the person that posted this.
Is it a doctor that go and see a patient or the patient goes for attention from the doctor?
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by banom(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2009
niyidrums:

Thanks for this post. I will love to ask this question and it goes to the person that posted this.
Is it a doctor that go and see a patient or the patient goes for attention from the doctor?

Good question,
Answer= most times the patience goes to the doctors, there are also some emmergency situation where the doctor rushes to save the patience,

i hope to hear your arguement for this question.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2009
@ Niyidrums

Truly an intelligent question

But you see the difference is that if doctors could heal without actually seeing the patient then your question would suffice in this case but they cant.

Now Pastors claim to have the ability to heal without contact or diagonisis of the ailment. The bible has said that whatsoever they ask in the name of Jesus they would get. The bible has also said they can do anything through christ. They have driven 300miles in a car that had no gas in it, they have healed people just by some staff (actually a stick) they prayed for, they have prophesied the victory of Obama (who by the way is a muslim), so we are just wondering why its so difficult for them to heal the president. Remember that we have already lost a Governor, we dont want to loose our president.
Re: Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. by thetruth90: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Niyidrums

Truly an intelligent question

But you see the difference is that if doctors could heal without actually seeing the patient then your question would suffice in this case but they cant.

Now Pastors claim to have the ability to heal without contact or diagonisis of the ailment. The bible has said that whatsoever they ask in the name of Jesus they would get. The bible has also said they can do anything through christ. They have driven 300miles in a car that had no gas in it, they have healed people just by some staff (actually a stick) they prayed for, they have prophesied the victory of Obama (who by the way is a muslim), so we are just wondering why its so difficult for them to heal the president. Remember that we have already lost a Governor, we dont want to loose our president.

you forgot to also mention that they have changed the weather in the united states from cold to fiery hot, made cars to jump over trailers on a narrow bridge, made a short man taller because he was trying to see the go[/b]at, healed a deaf mute child - a deaf mute responded with an 'amen' when daddy said in jesus' name. i will get arthritis if i continue to type the numerous lies of daddy [b]go[/b]at.
i wonder why only black pastors peddle these lies they call miracles. if i have to come back to the world as a black man, i will choose to be an [b]albino
at worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Ways To Choose A Wife According To The Bible / Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.