Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected (11409 Views)

Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by ElFenomeno1: 9:39am On May 22, 2015
Nothing will come out of it.
Unless PDP can prove they didn't rig at all!
I am sure APC must have ensured victory by all means but to say PDP didn't engage in election malpractise will be a big fat joke!
Doesn't make it acceptable though.....
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Nobody: 9:44am On May 22, 2015
bruno419:
okorocha have started showing imolites the demon in him...rumour has it that he cancelled free education in imo state university after lecturers went on a week strike..rochas has cases to answer o

ROCHAS IS MY MAN BUT I THINK HE HAS EVIL ASSOCIATES. LOOK AT THE WAY HE DRESS..THE GUY MIGHT BE IN OGBONI RELATED ORGANISATION.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by eazydon(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
She has got to be one of the fastest-growing female acts in Nigeria’s entertainment industry. LizzyLu (born Elizabeth B. Luwide) has just officially begun her music career on a very heavy note. Coming through with her debut single ‘Oluwa Sure Pass’, nonetheless a hit, Lizzy Lu follows up with a very crispy visuals to ‘Oluwa Sure Pass’ which has got people noticing the birth of a star. Lizzy Lu who also doubles as an actress, is surely someone to keep an open eye for as she promises to make it hotter.

BRIEF BIO:

Elizabeth B. Luwide popularly known as LizzyLu, born on 21st of August is an Afro pop singer and songwriter. The actress and Former Miss-Ogoni beauty Queen who hails from Rivers state began to display a passion for singing at a very tender age. She has worked with many A-list producers and artistes like Jaysleeky, D’tunes, Sean Tizzle and Reflex Soundz. The track “Oluwa Sure Pass” was produced by Reflex Soundz and video directed by AB Mark.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-JMWZxJBFY&feature=youtu.be

You can download the video here: http://naijareplay.com/2015/05/video-lizzy-lu-lizzyluluwide-oluwa-sure-pass.html

Connect with LizzyLu:

Listen to #OluwaSurePass Audio: https://my.notjustok.com/track/15496/lizzy-lu-oluwa-sure-pass

Find LizzyLu on Instagram: https://instagram.com/luwidelizzy/

Find LizzyLu on twitter: https://twitter.com/LizzyluLuwide
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by mike404(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2015
Nikyluv:

since he changed religion
REALLY
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Nobody: 9:55am On May 22, 2015
Bants:
Hmmmm APC are beginning to fall and his not even May 30 yet

Fall for wetin?
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Okeycima: 10:01am On May 22, 2015
Make them no go waste their money for tribunal oh!!!rather make them give am people like me wey need the money........IN OTHER NEWS OUR BIG THIEF GOVERNOR THE TELL US WE IMOLITES THAT WE R OWING HIM 16 F**KING BILLION.now some fool wey no dey live for imo state will come to tell us that Rochas this Rochas that.....wrll what am going to tell them is that anygi ogu giri ofo.ti ma people wey vote for am THIS IS CHANGE HE PROMISED AND THIS IS CHANGE U EXPECTED AND THIS IS EQUAL LYNN CHANGE YOU WILL RECEIVE..singing ama ndi ana eze
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by inimitkel(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2015
This is just sheer waste of time
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2015
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by kenny1313(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2015
Shortyy:
if they want to remove him, let them do so. he's not like he used to be
how was he b4 now.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by kenny1313(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2015
Okeycima:
Make them no go waste their money for tribunal oh!!!rather make them give am people like me wey need the money........IN OTHER NEWS OUR BIG THIEF GOVERNOR THE TELL US WE IMOLITES THAT WE R OWING HIM 16 F**KING BILLION.now some fool wey no dey live for imo state will come to tell us that Rochas this Rochas that.....wrll what am going to tell them is that anygi ogu giri ofo.ti ma people wey vote for am THIS IS CHANGE HE PROMISED AND THIS IS CHANGE U EXPECTED AND THIS IS EQUAL LYNN CHANGE YOU WILL RECEIVE..singing ama ndi ana eze
wait for Rochas to feed you mumu. Rochas we know.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2015
UnknownT:
i heard Rochas has cancelled the free education scheme. Is it true ?

yeah it's true. Heard it from radio continental this morning
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by kenny1313(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2015
PDPwayoo:

ROCHAS IS MY MAN BUT I THINK HE HAS EVIL ASSOCIATES. LOOK AT THE WAY HE DRESS..THE GUY MIGHT BE IN OGBONI RELATED ORGANISATION.
What is your concern with him being an ogboni or illuminate........ what has the Church people done for you or Imo people.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by philips70(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2015
Even if they claim Okorocha rigged the April 11th elections did he also rig the rescheduled one that was well monitored by all parties? What does APA have to say about the results from two LGAs that almost cancelled those from 17 LGAs? Am happy for the lawyers though.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by ahaz: 10:37am On May 22, 2015
bruno419:
okorocha have started showing imolites the demon in him...rumour has it that he cancelled free education in imo state university after lecturers went on a week strike..rochas has cases to answer o
no way imo must enjoy the change they asked for nobody should complain over a god sent governor
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by otabuko(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2015
The US and UK pay for education, Imo shouldn't be free.... Don't blame ROCHAS!
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Okeycima: 11:03am On May 22, 2015
kenny1313:

wait for Rochas to feed you mumu. Rochas we know.
I don't like insult but check what I wrote and ur response u go see who b the mumU and even who come graduate untoP the mumU to a FOOLISH FOOL.u go see say na u and I ain't got ur time now becos we have more than a million people on this forum and I love the brilliant ones who contribute something not a TROLL LIKE U.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by yoribo: 11:03am On May 22, 2015
Sorry for chicken minded people, if you like bad news sorry, if you like casting your governor or your president sorry again, people like you, always like seeing NUT in doughnut. but for me I see the Dough.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Amynature(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2015
Pls dy should remove him fr us nd let all ds lies of his stop.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Amynature(f): 11:07am On May 22, 2015
no way imo must enjoy the change they asked for nobody should complain over a god sent governor.
U go fear God sent.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Nobody: 11:08am On May 22, 2015
otabuko:
The US and UK pay for education, Imo shouldn't be free.... Don't blame ROCHAS!
Then why did he introduce free education in the first place?
Right from day one we told him and his fellow crooks that free education isn't possible in IMO State especially in an era of dwindling resources but they wouldn't listen because they were out to deceive.
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2015
kenny1313:

What is your concern with him being an ogboni or illuminate........ what has the Church people done for you or Imo people.

Just saying. I'm not religious like you...... I believe in God, I believe in Jesus but I don't worship the kind of God u people worship in Nigeria.

For the past 3 years I have been in the church not more than 3 times, outside Nigeria with a white pastor..... I don't step foot in any church that have Nigeria pastor or general overseer.
So, I love Rochas and i will have no problem if he become the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by princefaculty(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
My lawyer my lawyer, my PVC my PVC... Oya go defend yoursef grin
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by adonis89(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
bruno419:
he has also built an Islamic school @Orlu
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 22, 2015
bobcharly:
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a
clinic and puts a sign outside
'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED
GET BACK 100k
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k,not 100k"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me 20k".
I copy am sha...

Who be the lawyer? Na Mr. Falana? grin grin
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by kayceechile032(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2015
This one na waste of time and resources lipsrsealed cry
Re: APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected by bobcharly(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2015
Xetima:

Who be the lawyer? Na Mr. Falana? grin grin
lol...igbo men no send your identity o...if dem wan make money on top ur head, trust me, its a done deal!
igbo kwenu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund / NLC Strike Flops, Partial Compliance In States / Breaking: Court Voids NASS Attempt To Alter Election Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.