Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,550 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

List Of States Not Owing Workers. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Not Owing Workers. (50685 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by charlesucheh(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2015
jordy101:
I don't know why you peeps will just sit any and post what you like without getting your facts right.
Use your fish brain dummy!!! He said according to punch. Have you checked?
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Doyinne(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2015
jordy101:
I don't know why you peeps will just sit any and post what you like without getting your facts right.

Pls you can share if you have more facts on this.
Note that Punch is quoted here
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Originalsly: 12:55pm On May 22, 2015
Halaz:
shame on remaining state governors.
Really?....shame on the workers who don't cordinate and go on strike and shut down the state. Change come from the bottom...not the top.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by adebrightayo(f): 12:56pm On May 22, 2015
Bayelsa owe dia workers for 3month now.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by blym4real: 12:58pm On May 22, 2015
aby1976:

Lagos and kwara re. Not owing. Get ur facts well pls

kwara is owing april salary and gratuity from 2008 till present even though the workers are paid peanut.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Emyogalanya: 12:59pm On May 22, 2015
My God "wILL" not allow bad thing to happen in my state my able gov "WILL" not owe anyone as much as the person is "WILLING" my gov "WILL" "WILLINGLY pay the worker for the goodWILL of my state our gov is God'sWILL for our state now without using dictionary tell me the value of "WILL"
baralatie:

ogalanya is your state oweing!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by blym4real: 1:00pm On May 22, 2015
Doyinne:

kwara state is owing april salary to primary schools teachers and local government workers also owing gratuity from 2008 till present.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Emyogalanya: 1:02pm On May 22, 2015
Owing is an understatement o but lets just use it for lack of a more detrimental and derogatory word. But to answer you in one sentence: Yes imo is owing
Chigold101:
abeg is Imo state not owing?

Just asking oh
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by baralatie(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2015
Emyogalanya:
My God "wILL" not allow bad thing to happen in my state my able gov "WILL" not owe anyone as much as the person is "WILLING" my gov "WILL" "WILLINGLY pay the worker for the goodWILL of my state our gov is God'sWILL for our state now without using dictionary tell me the value of "WILL"
akwa is a lovely place!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by missKiffy(f): 1:04pm On May 22, 2015
samueld0:
Aregbe is the worst

Wait a min't Osun state is absent?
Read the title well
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by shizzleStar: 1:06pm On May 22, 2015
Willie is working! Anambra is developing.
Ya gazie! cool
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by kodded(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2015
phransix147:

Leave them jooor! What of Akpabio and Fayose?
Akpabio AND Fayose DID NOT PORTRAY THEM SELVES AS SAINT
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by charlesucheh(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2015
BENUE state is supposed to be the chairman of those owing. And as for BORNO!! Why dem no go pay? When even with double salary people will still be like the picture below;

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by charlesucheh(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
BENUE state is supposed to be the chairman of those owing. And as for BORNO!! Why dem no go pay? When even with double salary people will still be like the picture below;
Doyinne:

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by condralbede(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
strongerthaneva:
idiot in the highest state u be. ..Thunder no fit fire my able Gov Roti mi Amaechi but go fire u,bastard wike and ur entire tanoids with mumu brain...amaechi u are course cos we all know they beefing u cos u are an APC follower..even their most useless president even they owe federal workers..let them go and face him also...APC sure die..PDP go and die in lagoon..
The thunder go fire ur papa n mama join ode.... Was it Wike's actions that stopped the payments of
Salaries to workers and pensioners?
Was it Wike'e action that stopped the construction and
completion of Eneka - Rumukrushi road
Was it Wike's actions that stopped the Construction of
Origwe to Culvert Road I don't blame you, u don't knw Hw it feel that after work one idiat will seize ur wages.olo oshi

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by TheAdvocate(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
Doyinne:
According to PUNCH, the Nigerian states listed below are not owing their workers.

Adamawa
Anambra
Bayelsa
Borno
Delta
Edo
FCT
Gombe
Kaduna
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Sokoto
Taraba

http://www.punchng.com/news/unpaid-salaries-strike-imminent-in-18-states/

Adamawa state Workers are presently on strike. Check ur facts well.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by breakeven: 1:19pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
okorocha and ameachi you see ya life grin
Don't mind them, all they do is to open their big mouth complaining about federal govt. With the huge allocation they receive they cannot pay their workers. It only confirm what we have been saying that they are the most corrupt governors in Nigeria. Apostles of change over to you. If buhari don't start his so called clean up from APC, then he is not ready to fight corruption in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by donJ2(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
AmucheJane:
You forgot Enugu state.

This list must be made in china...

Enugu doesnt owe workers am pretty sure itz not d only state omitted.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by shiki(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
Even with Boko haram challenges on board, Borno & Adamawa state still make the list. <<<<<Suswam sucks<<<<<

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Halaz(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
Lilimax:

A very big shame!. They've looted all their state funds during campaign to the detriment of the state workers.
Strike is imminent if nothing is done before May 29th
by God's grace...!!!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by geedeex2(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2015
And some people are comparing FASHOLA to AKPABIO where is Akwa Ibom on the list ?

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by dele1727: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
some cows will be calling amaechi and aregbgbe while forgeting akpabio,chime,fayose,suswam,imoke and other pdpigss7....and when pyo said most state can't pay their salary some fools will open their dirty mouth and rubbish will flow from their hypocritical and biased mouth. we love lies and abhor d truth so we deserve leaders like gej,d orji's, fayose, imoke, obasanjo and suswam

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by FRANKOXY(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
MY ANAMBRA IS ALWAYS ON GOOD LIST.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Bolosiye: 1:53pm On May 22, 2015
jordy101:
dont mind dem, dey will just sit at de comfort of dier room and be posting nonsense. Edo to de best of my knowledge shouldn't be on de list.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Akinz0126(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2015
Sorry to say:The righter of this thread is nt current n updated what brought Niger to the list?who told you Talban(Babangida Aliyu)has ni debt hanging on his neck?pls always find out Fact ok.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Nwunuken(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
engrkenny:
Taraba, I know nothing of that state, but from the little I keep hearing, they are so astute in financial management. Who's the governor in that state?
Alhaji sani Abubakar as a acting govenor
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Emyogalanya: 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
My post has nothing to do with akwa
baralatie:
akwa is a lovely place!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by umoslink(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2015
despite the huge alocation to Akwa Ibom & Rivers they are still owning workers this money can make one go crazy oh!

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by butanep(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
Who ever composed this list must be high in some kind of weeds...

Kwara state is still holding their workers if it may interest you...

Get your facts right before spreading rumours

All the same Vote TOPAHZ for Miss Nairalander... you will be glad you did...

2 Likes

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by noeloge82(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
Ondo is not owing

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Masterclass32: 2:30pm On May 22, 2015
Anambra the Great!

Good one, Willie! Anambra adigo mma!

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by dadebayo1(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
Oyo state owing 4months and counting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.