Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

List Of States Not Owing Workers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Not Owing Workers. (50694 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Halaz(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2015
shame on remaining state governors.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by troot: 12:15pm On May 22, 2015
As in

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Lilimax(f): 12:15pm On May 22, 2015
Okpueze1:
Willie Obiano is working! Proud of ♍Ɣ state Anambra!
smiley
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by drucee21(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2015
pls am presently in enugu, most local govt workers, plus some parastatals are owing seriously in 042
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by princeokpara(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2015
[/color][color=#000000][sup][/sup][left][/left][i][/i]Lol[b]Lol[/b]Lol
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by villybest(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
I think the list is correct,My mother is being owed more than 7 months,Abia State.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
Halaz:
shame on remaining state governors.
A very big shame!. They've looted all their state funds during campaign to the detriment of the state workers.
Strike is imminent if nothing is done before May 29th
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by jethro2013(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2015
mimiko I can not see your name on the list...you are finished.

1 Like

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by strongerthaneva(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2015
condralbede:
good...my state is not thr,Rotimi Mohammed Amaechi,nah better thunder from abyss go fire you!!
idiot in the highest state u be. ..Thunder no fit fire my able Gov Roti mi Amaechi but go fire u,bastard wike and ur entire tanoids with mumu brain...amaechi u are course cos we all know they beefing u cos u are an APC follower..even their most useless president even they owe federal workers..let them go and face him also...APC sure die..PDP go and die in lagoon..
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by nortcentrallord(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2015
I thought they said all pdp states are owing? grin cheesy grin Naija politics err. We have the biggest African economy yet they said it's a lie because people are suffering. China is the present world economic power yet if you visit their villages, you will cry. Yet their nationals are everywhere in Nigeria hustling for jobs. US used to be the world economic power yet my 1st trip to the US, I saw poor people living in streets and begging. For a mmt I thought I was in Africa. We have not learnt our lesson yet.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by dondazie(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2015
Dezzx:
Has anyone notice most of the state not owing are currently govern by PDP.

Pdp-7
Apc-6
Apga-1

4 Likes

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by unite4real: 12:22pm On May 22, 2015
jordy101:
I don't know why you peeps will just sit any and post what you like without getting your facts right.

Peep, the list is not a post. It was from Punch newspaper. look at the source below the list before you begin rant
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by PStacks(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2015
I'm suprised senator Ibikunle Amosun is owing..
The people loved him and voted overwhemingly for him..
I don't believe Ogun state is owing.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Tekzyflex(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2015
rossyc:
Rivers state is owing teachers.

And pensioners
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by transverse(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
So out of 36 states only these few state government no gree get pot belly grin
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by ricsman(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
realjoker:
and its what? akwa ibom state is not there. hypocrisis on its peaks,
u dey mind that PDP pikin
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by ibkgab001: 12:31pm On May 22, 2015
Aregbosola is a crook like his son kaburu
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by simplisity(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2015
ENUGU the most civilized and cool state is not owing. Chime has done well.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by ikombe: 12:39pm On May 22, 2015
jordy101:
I don't know why you peeps will just sit any and post what you like without getting your facts right.
adamu shey u no see punchng.com for dere undecided
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by dahdah: 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
Lushcream:
hell yeah .... Salary is poor in Kwara thus the state can afford the payment of her staff despite decline in allocations .....

States that are paying huge salary from their allocations and generating lesser IGR cannot afford payment of their salary due to decline.

I understand what you're saying, what I am saying is that Kwara State Government Still owing its workers
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Justicealh3(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2015
I dnt know who peeps on this salary payment, 4 me, i de busy kollecting my state handover notes, 4 governor-elect of niger state..
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Emyogalanya: 12:45pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm typo error bro pls can you pls delete the "NOT" in ur post? its distrupting flow of traffic as lots of ppl find it hard to understand what you mean so they can move to other posts it make ppl like us with eagle eyes to keep scrolling up and down looking for imo in the original post. Or better pls use ur eye drops and medicated glasses next time thank me later yours faithfully ogalanya
baralatie:
my state is not oweing

yeepee!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Chigold101(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2015
jordy101:
so tell me what fact they didnt get right in that list.

Is there any state that is owing whose name appeared? If there is which state is that?
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Aitee1: 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
baralatie:

is you state oweing?

Yes and I'm among cry cry
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Hmmm typo error bro pls can you pls delete the "NOT" in ur post? its distrupting flow of traffic as lots of ppl find it hard to understand what you mean so they can move to other posts it make ppl like us with eagle eyes to keep scrolling up and down looking for imo in the original post. Or better pls use ur eye drops and medicated glasses next time thank me later yours faithfully ogalanya
ogalanya is your state oweing!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by aby1976(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2015
Doyinne:
According to PUNCH, the Nigerian states listed below are not owing their workers.

Adamawa
Anambra
Bayelsa
Borno
Delta
Edo
FCT
Gombe
Kaduna
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Sokoto
Taraba

http://www.punchng.com/news/unpaid-salaries-strike-imminent-in-18-states/

Lagos and kwara re. Not owing. Get ur facts well pls
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Themandator: 12:50pm On May 22, 2015
According to Punch, the states owing salaries or pensions are; Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara states.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by baralatie(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Yes and I'm among cry cry
ohh!states always pay up,at least by the time union start!........
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by blym4real: 12:51pm On May 22, 2015
Lagusta:

Yes, kwara state has never owed salary....

In fact, thats the only thing I like about fatai Ahmed....

Stop spreading lies, my mum and dad are yet to receive ther april salary, the local government workers have been receiving only 50% of their salary since january.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2015
Themandator:
According to Punch, the states owing salaries or pensions are; Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Ekiti, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Zamfara states.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
kwankwaso is oweing!
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by phransix147(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2015
kodded:
okorocha and ameachi you see ya life grin

Leave them jooor! What of Akpabio and Fayose?
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Chigold101(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
Emyogalanya:
abeg is Imo state not owing?

Just asking oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.