Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

List Of States Not Owing Workers. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of States Not Owing Workers. (50741 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Deejaygold(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2015
Doyinne:
According to PUNCH, the Nigerian states listed below are not owing their workers.

Adamawa
Anambra
Bayelsa
Borno
Delta
Edo
FCT
Gombe
Kaduna
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Sokoto
Taraba

http://www.punchng.com/news/unpaid-salaries-strike-imminent-in-18-states/

Mimiko, you see your life?
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Mj45: 10:46pm On May 22, 2015
NO MIND THEM JAWE. EMPTY BARRELS MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE SINCE 1514.

kodded:
okorocha and ameachi you see ya life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by ohenhen1: 11:08pm On May 22, 2015
Incredible,

Why is Akwa Ibom, Ondo, and Rivers State owing salaries?
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by chidifyn(f): 4:56am On May 23, 2015
jordy101:
I don't know why you peeps will just sit any and post what you like without getting your facts right.
exactly! For instance, Delta is owing workers. D govt said they used their salary to host GEJ.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by luggy(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2015
Doyinne:
According to PUNCH, the Nigerian states listed below are not owing their workers.

Adamawa
Anambra
Bayelsa
Borno
Delta
Edo
FCT
Gombe
Kaduna
Kwara
Lagos
Nasarawa
Niger
Sokoto
Taraba

http://www.punchng.com/news/unpaid-salaries-strike-imminent-in-18-states/
How did you know, are you working with them, or dod you visit their state
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by 6fit(f): 8:03am On May 23, 2015
No south-west state on d list....hot thunder fire dem all xpetially Abia and oyo state governor. But they d Govnors are getting paid
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by sayitlikeitis: 9:59am On May 23, 2015
Abia state is one of the worst states in Nigeria with about the worst governor. The state owes most workers close to 11 months. Too bad! I pity such workers, it's very sad.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by strongerthaneva(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2015
condralbede:
The thunder go fire ur papa n mama join ode.... Was it Wike's actions that stopped the payments of
Salaries to workers and pensioners?
Was it Wike'e action that stopped the construction and
completion of Eneka - Rumukrushi road
Was it Wike's actions that stopped the Construction of
Origwe to Culvert Road I don't blame you, u don't knw Hw it feel that after work one idiat will seize ur wages.olo oshi
ode see what u quoting as if it's only in rivers it's happening..u bastard of a bitch..Na Thunder go chop ur mouth..see amaechi better than ur so called wike abi wink u call him..lwts wait and see what he will do now..
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by coputa(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
engrkenny:
Taraba, I know nothing of that state, but from the little I keep hearing, they are so astute in financial management. Who's the governor in that state?
With their little allocation.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by coputa(m): 3:32pm On May 25, 2015
chidifyn:
exactly! For instance, Delta is owing workers. D govt said they used their salary to host GEJ.
Delta state is not owing salary.stop this blatant lie.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by SassyPearl(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Chigold101:
abeg is Imo state not owing?
Just asking oh
Imo State is owing
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by SassyPearl(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Imo State is owing.
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by papoose999(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2015
jordy101:
I don't know why you peeps will just sit any and post what you like without getting your facts right.
dude d op wrote d source dia...go nd badmouth punch on deir website
Re: List Of States Not Owing Workers. by Adesiyun(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
I can't believe what I'm seeing that KWARA STATE is not owing both state and local government staff months of salaries. To my best knowledge KWARA STATE GOVERNMENT is owing: state civil servants 2 months and 4 to 5 months for the local government staffs. So, a Yoruba adage says: ekola kuro leko..... eko o kola! means "stop that deceit"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.