Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA (2636 Views)

Six Tips To Get Your Phone Battery To Charge Much Faster / Epp How Do I Fast Charge My Infinix Hot S? / What Else Do You Do With Your phone Apart From These Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by maxibrainz: 11:13am On May 22, 2015
I bought the Infinix hot note and the battery is so good, it takes time for a single bar to drop and to maintain this good battery my plan was to charge the phone with PHCN power supply only, but they are not helping matters at all, the want to mess up the plan, for some number of days now no power in my area, fed up of the whole thing. Now I am looking for an alternative power supply that won't affect the battery so I need your recommendations. My first android phone techno m3 the battery got swollen after a year and I don't know the cause. The battery of the Infinix hot note is not removable so I need an alternative source of power that won't affect the battery, should I use a big generator, power bank or solar panel to charge the phone. pls I need your recommendations thank you.
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Micheezy7(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
Go rent mikano generator

3 Likes

Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by maxibrainz: 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
if you say generator which type of generators are good, if you say power bank which type of power banks are good, if you say solar panel which type of solar panels are good
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 22, 2015
maxibrainz:
if you say generator which type of generators are good, if you say power bank which type of power banks are good, if you say solar panel which type of solar panels are good
U go buy d generator or solar panel if somebody recommend good one.
Would ve recommended a power bank but na wetin u go come use charge d power bank.

1 Like

Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by bhaliz44(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2015
idokojerry:

U go buy d generator or solar panel if somebody recommend good one.
Would ve recommended a power bank but na wetin u go come use charge d power bank.
he should use tiger battery to charge it I guess undecided
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by maxibrainz: 4:45pm On May 22, 2015
hmm
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by beinstein(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2015
Get yourself an apartment very close to kainji dam and the rest will be story. I have a friend who lives around there in case you'll use his help in searching for the apartment.
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Tylerblaze9(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2015
Lolx funny guy see the way dey do the fone lik egg, if u no won use any of the option u just listed den wait mak nepa bring lite even though e go tak dem two month no charge wait for them ehhh..... As for me anythin goes as far e go mak my battery full i no care the source
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Umarr: 11:18pm On May 22, 2015
Let the guy #TrekToKainji am sure he'll find alternative(s) grin
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Warlord3000(m): 4:20am On May 23, 2015
Why not find a pc and connect it with... At least If the pc has some battery power back up left..

Just connect the cables.. Then put the pc on HIBERNATE... switch off your phone and keep it connected...

Trust me last time we had light was 3 days ago.. And am still using my pc as power bank smiley

Try it... Charges effectively and fast too
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by bhaliz44(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2015
Warlord3000:
Why not find a pc and connect it with... At least If the pc has some battery power back up left..

Just connect the cables.. Then put the pc on HIBERNATE... switch off your phone and keep it connected...

Trust me last time we had light was 3 days ago.. And am still using my pc as power bank smiley

Try it... Charges effectively and fast too
make he go buy pc cos he wan charge phone..where you want make e see light charge the pc wen he neva charge him phone ....nawa for you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Warlord3000(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2015
bhaliz44:
make he go buy pc cos he wan charge phone..where you want make e see light charge the pc wen he neva charge him phone ....nawa for you oo

Did you omit the part when he was asking for the best type of generator or power bank to use for the phone temporary charge...

Na WA for you oo..

Doesn't anyone around him has a pc rather than power bank or generator.? Cos a laptop with small back up is easier to find than someone giving you his power bank or fuel for Gen...

All I said was "why not find a PC" not " why not buy a pc" tongue

So na real WA for you ooo cheesy tongue
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by bhaliz44(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2015
Warlord3000:

Did you omit the part when he was asking for the best type of generator or power bank to use for the phone temporary charge...

Na WA for you oo..

Doesn't anyone around him has a pc rather than power bank or generator.? Cos a laptop with small back up is easier to find than someone giving you his power bank or fuel for Gen...

All I said was "why not find a PC" not " why not buy a pc" tongue

So na real WA for you ooo cheesy tongue
guy leave dat tin.. nawa for you oo undecided
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Fundango: 8:02am On May 23, 2015
Ops buy Solar mobile power bank,thank me and nairaland Forever.
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by Sssage(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2015
Just charge it to 100% before you start using it. I used gen to charge mine then and it ba3 is still perfectly fine till now a month plus now.
Re: Pls Best Alternative Power Supply To Charge My Phone Apart From NEPA by maxibrainz: 5:20pm On May 23, 2015
so using generator to charge my phone or using power bank to charge my phone which is better

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P6 Tread Pionee Specification Device. / Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? / Custom recovery For Itel 1505 And Innjoo Halo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.