Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

RECONCILING AND DECEIT.. HELP!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RECONCILING AND DECEIT.. HELP!! (2557 Views)

Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit. / How Do I Overcome This Deceit? / Baby Deceit Cost Ex-wife £100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: RECONCILING AND DECEIT.. HELP!! by veave(f): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Look around, you will surely see very good examples around.

Have a positive mindset

Okay Ma
Re: RECONCILING AND DECEIT.. HELP!! by nowwhat: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
SugaRush:

I bought this I bought that.
I am not sure you are a marriage material. Marriage is about giving, forging and forsaking. Once you start counting how much I spent on my spouse last week or last month, you can never have a happy marital life.

My 2 cents.

Marriage material!!!
If I'm not I guess no one is!!:-)
No I don't like to keep tabs on everything done or not done or paid for but when year after year goes by and I feel I am the only one giving emotionally, mentally, financially, spiritually to the marriage, I don't need to keep track. Even my body knows it, and the exhaustion I feel does not lie.
So then what, I guess I just say, I'm done giving and giving and giving for now?
U said I'm not marriage material?.... Marriage should not be a selfish thing right? But where's the balance? I've given every last ounce of strength and will continue to do so (minus the money of course:-)
Would someone who is not marriage material hang on for years, fighting with tooth and nail to save it? Or would they run at the first sign of trouble and say marriage is too hard??

2 Likes

Re: RECONCILING AND DECEIT.. HELP!! by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
No need to explain yourself to anyone.
Someone that can't even do half of what you've done may still feel justified to judge you because they dont know what it means to be in your shoes.

You're online where everyone is perfect.

nowwhat:

Marriage material!!!
If I'm not I guess no one is!!:-)
No I don't like to keep tabs on everything done or not done or paid for but when year after year goes by and I feel I am the only one giving emotionally, mentally, financially, spiritually to the marriage, I don't need to keep track. Even my body knows it, and the exhaustion I feel does not lie.
So then what, I guess I just say, I'm done giving and giving and giving for now?
U said I'm not marriage material?.... Marriage should not be a selfish thing right? But where's the balance? I've given every last ounce of strength and will continue to do so (minus the money of course:-)
Would someone who is not marriage material hang on for years, fighting with tooth and nail to save it? Or would they run at the first sign of trouble and say marriage is too hard??

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man's Love Or A Woman's Submission, Which Should Come First? / Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? / What Kind Of Gift Is Suitable For A Typical Nigerian Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.