Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? (2549 Views)

I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by ryut: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2016
It baffles me that I am always the first to initiate sex with my partner.This is because anytime I will start it,she is already in the mood that we don't even need pre-intimacy but to start the action immediately.This is like somebody that is very hungry and cannot say she want to eat but once you bring food,she wont even have time to pray before eating but rather jump into the food immediately.When the action starts d way she will be enjoying it-moaning so loud,speaking in different tongues etc begging she needs more and more non stop banging,pls don't remove it ooo,sex is sweet meen!!,I need more and more,thank you very much,etc,just different kinds of talk during d action baffles me.I have asked her severally so you need all these and enjoy it like this yet you will keep quiet dying in silent,why can't you tell me to give it to you but always chose that I first initiate it,yet when we start,you will be the one enjoying it most.She couldn't provide any reasonable answer to it.Many atimes I have caught her in a state of being Hot-touching and romancing herself where she did not suppose to and on many occasions I sat her down and told her that what she is doing is wrong,that she should not feel shy asking me for sex anytime she feels it,as it is her right,but all I have explained keep happening.What should I do as I don't like this persistence attitude.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
She doesn't want to be seen as a ho. You know, people usually tag sexually free women as such.

6 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by George22016(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Seems you aren't fucking her well.

I banged a lesbian.from that moment she ceased being a lesbian. As in all her magazines she threw them away.My D*ck Changed her idealogy grin

I guess ur cucumber is not as long as mine
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2016
George22016:

I banged a lesbian.from that moment she ceased being a lesbian. As in all her magazines she threw them away.My D*ck Changed her idealogy grin

the pics of ur cucumber or............. u know d rest na

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by BlackDBagba: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2016
The truth about the situation is that people like you will still complain and say " my partner is always disturning me for sex"....so in order to "appear" modest, she'ld rather keep her mouth shut till you come knocking on the door of the other room.
Once she feels free with you, she'ld tell you. Right now, she feels constrained to fit into your "ideal". grin

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by FreeSpirited: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2016
George22016:

Guy.....easy now. Are u related to lie-mohammed?

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by crackhaus: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2016
Very funny stuff here... grin grin
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by ryut: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2016
George22016:

I don't think that's the cause for If a man can last between 35min-45min with good banging and all that follow before coming down,besides my thing is average,so what else do the woman want.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by farous(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
Keep having discussion with her on her reason for that.However I think she feel that you may take her somehow if she demand it but that's suppose not be
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by ThinkSmarter: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
our Society and culture re quick to tag sexually free women as whores, hoes, sluts,etc, that z the logic she z following.
No big deal there , u re the man, continue initiating.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
ryut:
It baffles me that I am always the first to initiate sex with my partner.This is because anytime I will start it,she is already in the mood that we don't even need pre-intimacy but to start the action immediately.This is like somebody that is very hungry and cannot say she want to eat but once you bring food,she wont even have time to pray before eating but rather jump into the food immediately.When the action starts d way she will be enjoying it-moaning so loud,speaking in different tongues etc begging she needs more and more non stop banging,pls don't remove it ooo,sex is sweet meen!!,I need more and more,thank you very much,etc,just different kinds of talk during d action baffles me.I have asked her severally so you need all these and enjoy it like this yet you will keep quiet dying in silent,why can't you tell me to give it to you but always chose that I first initiate it,yet when we start,you will be the one enjoying it most.She couldn't provide any reasonable answer to it.Many atimes I have caught her in a state of being Hot-touching and romancing herself where she did not suppose to and on many occasions I sat her down and told her that what she is doing is wrong,that she should not feel shy asking me for sex anytime she feels it,as it is her right,but all I have explained keep happening.What should I do as I don't like this persistence attitude.
Is she your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by Acidosis(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
That's a dangerous trend.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by multikolour(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP I just think you are pushing blame on your partner, some ladies will never open their mouth and say I need sex but her body language and the way she act will tell you she needs it.

be observant of your partner not everything is talk but ability to read her emotions and actions matter a lot not only during sex but in your love and relationship life.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by greatgod2012(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
The truth is that she might not like the way you first turned her down when she first initiated it, and in a bid not to have the repeat of the experience, she has decided not to initiate again but give it to you whenever you want it and also however you want it. The same thing will happen if you complain of her moaning, she will just lie there like a log of wood until you're through.

What can you do........ Assure her that you won't turn her down disrespectfully again if she is in the mood and initiate sex with you.
Also, let her know that she has right to your body just as you also have right to hers.

This is new year, let their be new beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by juman(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
our Society and culture re quick to tag sexually free women as whores, hoes, sluts,etc, that z the logic she z following.
No big deal there , u re the man, continue initiating.

Yeah, it seems the societal influence affecting her.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by MrsMurphy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
She's shy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
George22016:

You sure you read the OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
The truth is that she might not like the way you first turned her down when she first initiated it, and in a bid not to have the repeat of the experience, she has decided not to initiate again but give it to you whenever you want it and also however you want it. The same thing will happen if you complain of her moaning, she will just lie there like a log of wood until you're through.

What can you do........ Assure her that you won't turn her down disrespectfully again if she is in the mood and initiate sex with you.
Also, let her know that she has right to your body just as you also have right to hers.

This is new year, let their be new beginning.

bold:

New year, new se.,X life grin

Happy new year to you & family.

@OP:
Have you ever turned her down before?
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by greatgod2012(f): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
bukatyne:

bold:

New year, new se.,X life grin

Happy new year to you & family.

@OP:
Have you ever turned her down before?

Wishing you same my dear sister. How are you and uncle and everyone there.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
greatgod2012:

Wishing you same my dear sister. How are you and uncle and everyone there.

We are all good

Thanks.
Re: Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most? by oyomii(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
She's probably giving u signs u avnt been able to decode.

(1) (Reply)

Married Lady Lets Her Husband Do All Domestic Chores, Is It Normal? / Another DNA Wahala Trending / Why Does The Female's Name Comes First In Wedding Banns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.