Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' (38494 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Meet GEJ Trekker Oladele John Nihi's Beautiful Wife / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:
did somebody notice how the guy with red, and the lady in yellow sweating in the palace,
what a disgrace to nigeria and nigerdelta in paricular.

A whole kings palace in the middle of nigerias oil capital
the birth place of goodluck johnathan
after 5+years of ruling no common (tiger)Generator

....drowing the windows curtains for light...shame!!

U have developed urself to talk nonsense...
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by godoluwa(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2015
efilefun:
When you call GEJ a drunkard some people will almost swallow you here... Imagine people trekking for 19day been welcomed with alcohol
thats d tradition for igboland. if u neva visit any igboland b4, shey u no dey watch igbo film ni?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by timilehing(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2015
I really don't believe this people actually walked Abuja to Otuoke without sidelift. I salute him for the courage though but this ain't true. It would have been beta if a tracker was placed on them to monitor their walking speed.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:
did somebody notice how the guy with red, and the lady in yellow sweating in the palace,

You're not very observant. Look at those pictures again and focus on the walls of the room. Did u not notice the brightness of white light on those walls?
Does it still appear to you like there's no light there?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by eleko1: 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
sad angry undecided Determination koh,detergent ni.those con artist trekkers.
VickyRotex:
Yea, yea, I saw their updates on my twitter handle. And I'm happy for them....

It's not who they trekked for that matters to me, it's the determination, perseverance, courage and honesty they imbibed during the walk.

Highly Commendable!!!

Need I say, they followed their heart, and accomplished the task they started.

And ofcourse I'm gonna miss the twitter reality show. Gonna miss me sneaking in on my Twitter Timeline when I'm less busy

Congratulations once again!!!
*walk away* grin
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by VickyRotex(f): 8:42pm On May 22, 2015
eleko1:
sad angry undecided Determination koh,detergent ni.those con artist trekkers. *walk away* grin

If I throw you punch now, you go talk sey I wicked angry
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by tamonokare: 8:43pm On May 22, 2015
alaoeri:
Hope they won't be infested with cluelessness just like GEJ.

what part of the world are you from my friend?how civilized are you?, how rich are you? what kind of family are you from?, what are you in Nigeria ?, how far have you gone in life?, how far do you expect to go in life?, what have you achieved as a person, what religion do you practice ?, what joy do you derive calling GEJ clueless ?, do you think you better than him in any way?, are you perfect ?, are your parents, uncles, brothers and your entire family perfect ?, please my friend grow up and stop calling people names that you wouldn't answer. I am not a member of any political party, I am not against criticism, but criticize wisely and objectively. say what anybody is doing, or has done that you don't like and not to call people " Foolish" " clueless" " mumu " please be respectful...

2 Likes

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by jmaine: 8:48pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

You be real dunce . . . . . . .You no see light for the palace ?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by themodernman: 8:51pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

Do not be deceived...its called keeping a low profile.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Ahmeduana(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2015
izuch:
Common water them no even give them, oya make una prepare to trek back sharpaly cos nobody dey give una kobo fpr tp.
DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT BOTTLE OF WINE BEEN PRESENTED TO THE GUY?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by eleko1: 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue
VickyRotex:

If I throw you punch now, you go talk sey I wicked angry
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Goodnuel: 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
ketekete:
The struggle is real mennn.
I love your domain name cheesy
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Biscute(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2015
why is it that no body trek to ota farm to visit OBJ or trek to the Brick house to congatulate the lion of niger delta.. tjis is purely partiality of the highest level.. even Tinibu sef didnt get the trekking mission.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by front247: 9:28pm On May 22, 2015
Senseless, that is y d white call d black monkeys
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Timijo(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

People like you cannot see the good in people. And that makes you a destructive critic.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

u sound so pathetic son...abeg why u no finish ur mental treatment?who release u from psychiatric sef?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by nceedaga(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
Na only me notice the king shoes.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by frinx: 9:54pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

Before u type observe.... Go to d third pics and look at it properly if there is no light there.....
To whom eye is given, sight is expected...smh.

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by PrettySpicey(f): 10:24pm On May 22, 2015
Boko Haram has been wiping out lives of innocent citizens in the North... no one trekked.
Wages are owed and unemployment thrives... no one trekked.
The rate of corruption is amplifying by per-second reading... did they trek?

Misguided, forever-will-sell-themselves-cheaply sociopaths!

Mtcheew!!!

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
ninjasta:

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by isan(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2015
Is dat a palace? cheesy see how dos people are sweating grin no AC no fan?

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by femifaith(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2015
A Trek For Fame! , Meet All The Amazing Nigerian Trekkers And Reasons For Trekking

A Must Read About The Recent Trekkings In Nigeria >>>>> http:///1EoeyK9
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by aleem50(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2015
Make them trek back to Lagos or whatever place they are trekking from.#Rusbbish
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by kingcasmir(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2015
[quote author=ninjasta post=33998349]did somebody notice how the guy with red, and the lady in yellow sweating in the palace,

Honestly you blind come mumu join. Are u saying u are not seein the white bulb's reflection on the wall. Haba look before u say stupid things. People just walking a very long distance to the palace will look so fresh abi, I feel sorry for people like you
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by kazzonline: 11:36pm On May 22, 2015
Nice one, i hp you guys would keep us updated on there journey trekkin back as well!
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by baralatie(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Created his celebrity status in 19 days
yeah!
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by blacq2009(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2015
ketekete:

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/otuoke-king-welcomes-gej-trekker-oladele-john-nihi/

Thought they were three. Why "trekker" and not trekkers?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by 989900: 11:45pm On May 22, 2015
Who else was here just to see the king and his palace?
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by boladez(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2015
ninjasta:

NA wah for you ooooo

Yes I believe Jona was a waste of four years and ASo rock space
yes I believe he is most incompetent
Yes I believe he is not effective
Yes, he is weak and clueless
Yes I believe he could do a lot more than his admistration actually did
Yes his administration allowed people to loot recklessly

however, lets not sensationalise everything, there is an AC switch behind the king and its on (At least on position ) indicating there is a source of light. Look closely, the wall shows a reflection of light. Lets criticize constructively. A man who has trekked all the way from Abuja will need up to 40 ACs to cool him instantly!

The curtains might have been opened for additional source of light .
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by virginchaser(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2015
I am happy for Nihi as long as he accomplished is mission.
If i am Nihi, i will not collect anything from President Jonathan but i will not turn down offer from fans.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Nobody: 1:34am On May 23, 2015
Why is it that many Nigerians don't look pretty? I am curious to know. No fighting. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.