Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' (38495 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Meet GEJ Trekker Oladele John Nihi's Beautiful Wife / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by izuch(m): 5:27am On May 23, 2015
Ahmeduana:

DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT BOTTLE OF WINE BEEN PRESENTED TO THE GUY?

Thats all they are getting, a bottle of cheap eva wine undecided
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Angelou(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2015
ninjasta:
did somebody notice how the guy with red, and the lady in yellow sweating in the palace,
what a disgrace to nigeria and nigerdelta in paricular.

A whole kings palace in the middle of nigerias oil capital
the birth place of goodluck johnathan
after 5+years of ruling no common (tiger)Generator

....drowing the windows curtains for light...shame!!
nigerians!! if to say one giant AC de there now, na u go first talk say GEJ loot una money carry go give him town king... una no de try o

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by Bamz(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Created his celebrity status in 19 days

Started from the bottom now we here...
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by virus04(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2015
only cowards will believe dis trekking story.. Mtcheew
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by boladez(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2015
virus04:
only cowards will believe dis trekking story..
Mtcheew

Naija pull him down syndrome......If I can't do it its not possible. If I dont understand it must be spiritual.

I believe the story and Im not a coward ......if you cant do it someone else can. Where your imagination stops , another man's reality starts

1 Like

Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by bashydemy(m): 7:38am On May 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

Your Mumu no get part two.Light de for ota ni? Nobi only to de nyash his daughter-in-laws OBJ sabi
You be fool i swear, I stay in Otta though we cannot guarantee much light but we still dey get light... and you cannot get to the Palace of Olota of Ota, Alake of Egba, Olowu of Owu etc make you no see light.
Re: The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' by stebell(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2015
omenka:
The King's shoe tho. Seems it's common amongst Utuokans. cheesy

Ur papa get shoe??
Idioooot. Ur hate for the Ijaw race wud put yu six feeeet beloooooow. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.