Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? (906 Views)

Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal / One Word For Your Gal/ Guy / Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by Johnbosco77(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
honestly my highest Na #400 and my least Na #100. sometimes even wen I scratch ma babe(de) #200 dem no de even appreciate am sometimes.
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by elantraceey(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2015
What use is the information ? undecided
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by ajutant(m): 7:51pm On May 22, 2015
Its not relevant how much you have spent on airtime. You should be concerned with who she calls with the airtime!
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
I don't seII recharge cards
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
What matters most is how appreciative she is

As for me, I can send any amount of recharge card to the one I love
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2015
I refuse to comment on the topic.
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by daben1(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2015
Highest--#50 transfer
least--#50 transfer
brokeness no go kill me sha!
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by Johnbosco77(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2015
ajutant:
Its not relevant how much you have spent on airtime. You should be concerned with who she calls with the airtime!
Dats anoda talk ooo brov.
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
smiley
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by sinizia: 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
I can't remember. I'm not meant to keep note of the amount since i gave it out of my volition as a FREE help and not via compulsion of any kind.
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 23, 2015
Max :50 naira and min: 50
Re: What's The Highest And Least Amount Of Airtime You've Sent Your Gal/guy? by IamLEGEND1: 7:22am On May 23, 2015
Maximum; 0.00

MINIMUM; - 10.00

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why NOT Having Sex Every Day Is GREAT For Your Marriage / Question For The Ladies...(with Picture) / How To Get Any Girl You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.