Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? (33772 Views)

7 Reasons Why Students Fail WAEC Exams Every Year And How To Avoid Them / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by kennyman20(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2015
not sure...

We're available to handle your quality glow in the dark customised wristband.. You can reach us via email.. Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com or whatsapp.. 08108009824... We offer fast delivery and best of services..

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by beekaymee(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Phizzlephizz(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
It's like showing a boy how to walk then tell him he needs to fly to be a man

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 23, 2015
I don't think so. Most students don't have a solid foundation in Mathematics. Some eventually lose interest in the subject as time goes on....Mathematics remains my best subject!
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by chamboy(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
make dem go prepare wella
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by kenoz(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 23, 2015
It could be cheesy
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 23, 2015
ProfDumbledor:
Govt and other authorities concerned shud seriously look into this matter with a view to nipping it in d board
Modify 'board' to be 'bud' before they start crucifying you.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Spaxon(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2015
no mind those math teachers after they will call us dullards
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by bezimo(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2015
The students that will pass the Maths exam, Do they have 2 brains compared to those that will fail the exam?
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by chibas: 10:19am On May 23, 2015
Princecalm:
and that is the moment the students starts telling the invigilator that they were not taught.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by dipopooo(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2015
fairprince:
Very common in FUTO ooooo. U will see examples and exercises finish but questions for exams without any clue on hw to go abt them!
undecided FUTO na school?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by nakamora: 10:23am On May 23, 2015
benuejosh:
But seriously I wonder how people say maths is difficult. It a matter of understanding, being logical, thinking fast. Ok let's see this

Boy!,I like this one.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by DonDiego(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2015
Class maths assignments in secondary school used to make a lot of my former classmates 'ill'.

Teacher: Now, everyone pass your books.

After reading through a few of books...

Teacher:What!! Emeka and Uche, you both wrote nothing, out of ten questions. Why?

Emeka: Sir, I'm not well.

Uche: I have runny stomach, sir.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by JJBROS(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2015
Nonsense!!!
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by mentorandfriend(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2015
Life in itself is not fair bro, so brace up!
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by martineverest(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2015
something like dat happenee to one of my lecturers in my uni days in uniben......d man set a hard question dat was neva tot.a classmate of mine called him and confronted him.when he later came to correct some typographic errors,we all shouted at him and he left d class with embarassment.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by chibas: 10:30am On May 23, 2015
This is the case of teaching u how to ride a "keke"and later give u "dangote trailer"to drive.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by yorubaboiy: 10:32am On May 23, 2015
have u ever asked urself y we learn all this thingss

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by martineverest(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2015
poor logical development is d main cause...children are tot to cram rada dan dwveloping dia sense of logical reasoning.dats y i recommend UCMAS and montessori style of schooling to parents....children should be introduced to logical reasoning dev. games like puzzle,scrabbles,abacus etc

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by femi4: 10:37am On May 23, 2015
ProfDumbledor:
My people, is this fair? What can we call this-wickedness or incompetence?
You remind me of New General Mathematics. Simple examples but tough exercises

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by xtervaganza(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2015
mdbissalla:

for those dat hav brain to crack
it's actually rack not Crack

Foolish Einstein
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by mymissingrib(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol that's maths for you...thank God say I no get anything to do with any serious maths again cheesy
olodo tongue
prettyJoy22:
Lol that's maths for you...thank God say I no get anything to do with any serious maths again cheesy
olodo

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by 9jatatafo(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2015
Power of reasoning, abstract reasoning.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 23, 2015
Na so e be for O.A.U.,especially the house they call "white house" chemistry department full of sadists

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by dotune(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2015
That's why many ist class and strong 2.1 graduates fail job tests.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by solayd(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2015
wickedness of highest order
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by pomsky: 10:52am On May 23, 2015
ladyteska:
You are very correct.... na when i been see waec questions naim i know say them neva teach me maths....VERY unfair

[size=14pt]....in my secondary school days in form 3, after third term, i had 86/300 aggregate in mathematics.
By the time i was in form 4, i decided i wanted to know maths for myself. I set myself at it.
Practiced, understood the theorems and their applications. I really set out to understand it.
Guess what, i had an "A" without any external help in waec.
Lesson: you can achieve what you set out to![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by noblegrex: 10:52am On May 23, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao.. wats the invigilators biz
I beg ask me I'm tiered o ooo.stupid ways of teaching,so what are we going to skul to learn if we are ask to crack our brain then what's their biz as teachers or lecturers.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ghostwritter(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
Mathematics is d most useless subject ever. It made me re-write my SSCE exams 8 times.
**spits on d founders of maths**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why The Qwerty Keyboard Is Not Arranged Alphabetically / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.