Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets (4584 Views)

Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission / Owerri Priest Celebrates Independence Day On Dirty Douglas Road (Photos) / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2015
The outline below contains the answers to the very questions Muhammad did not want his followers to know. Namely that Islam is a sanitized version of ancient polytheistic moon worship which he invented to exercise military control.

Does the Qur’an define the word “Allah”? No.
Was the name “Allah” revealed for the first time in the Qur’an? No
Does the Qur’an assume that its readers have already heard of “Allah”? Yes
Should we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who “Allah” was before Muhammad? Yes.
According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? No
Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe? No
What religion was his family and tribe? Pagans
What was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)
Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? Yes
Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
Did the Pagan Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
Did the Arabs build temples to the Moon-god? Yes
Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
Was the title “al-ilah” (the god) used of the Moon-god? Yes
Was the word “Allah” derived from “al-ilah?” Yes
Was the pagan “Allah” a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
Was the Kabah thus the “house of the Moon-god”? Yes.
Did the name “Allah” eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
Did they call the Kabah the “house of Allah”? Yes
Did the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.
Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes.
Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).
Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).
Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of Allah”? Yes.
Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
Have those verses been “abrogated” out of the present Qur’an? Yes.
What were they called? “The Satanic Verses.” Yes.
Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.
Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
Were stars also used as pagan symbols of the daughers of Allah? Yes
Did the Jews or the Christians of Arabia use the crescent moon with several stars next to it as symbols of their faith? No
Did Islam adopt the pagan crescent moon and stars as it religious symbol? Yes.
As Islam developed over the centuries, did it adopt pagan names, pagan ceremonies, pagan temples and pagan symbols? Yes
Is it possible that most Muslims do not know the pagan sources of the symbols and rites of their own religion? Yes.
Are they shocked to find out the true sources of their ceremonies and stories? Yes
Can Islam be the religion of Abraham if it is derived from paganism? No
What then is Islam? A modern version of one of the ancient fertility cults.
Is the “Allah” of the Qur’an, the Christian God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? No
Do the Jews say that the Muslim “Allah” is their God too? No
Then who’s god is Allah? Paganism.

Source: https://shariaunveiled./2015/05/21/muhammads-dirty-little-secret

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by knightsTempler: 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
Doesnt say much for a religion who can only keep the faithful by threat of death. This entire religion is based on control, it almost seems like brainwashing an entire society so a few MEN can rule over millions. Keep your women down, forbid them education because they may just figure it out. I mean if a woman is raped, SHE is blamed, you marry who the men tell you to marry, you say you are holy and pure, yet you rape and murder children. You say you are a peaceful religion, but murder anyone who doesnt practice your religion. You murder your own for the smallest infraction. In america we label these as cults.

If they weren't so insecure in their beliefs, they wouldn't need to defend these beliefs with the edge of a sword. If religion in general had truth on its side, they wouldn't need to defend it at all. If something is good and true and worthwhile, people will flock to it naturally . We don't need to force people to eat ice cream and cake, they will gladly do it on their own.

Any country that doesn't have freedom of speech in the internet age is a country held together by a weak glue that will erode and give way over time. It may be a long time, but it will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
knightsTempler:
Doesnt say much for a religion who can only keep the faithful by threat of death. This entire religion is based on control, it almost seems like brainwashing an entire society so a few MEN can rule over millions. Keep your women down, forbid them education because they may just figure it out. I mean if a woman is raped, SHE is blamed, you marry who the men tell you to marry, you say you are holy and pure, yet you rape and murder children. You say you are a peaceful religion, but murder anyone who doesnt practice your religion. You murder your own for the smallest infraction. In america we label these as cults.

If they weren't so insecure in their beliefs, they wouldn't need to defend these beliefs with the edge of a sword. If religion in general had truth on its side, they wouldn't need to defend it at all. If something is good and true and worthwhile, people will flock to it naturally . We don't need to force people to eat ice cream and cake, they will gladly do it on their own.

Any country that doesn't have freedom of speech in the internet age is a country held together by a weak glue that will erode and give way over time. It may be a long time, but it will happen.

You we're once a Muslim..??
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Bonapart(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2015
Islam is cultism... hell fire awaits who ever refuses to repent and accept JESUS CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by omokab: 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Clap for this man. pa pa papa papaaAa!
When are you going to CBN to collect your cash award for this wonderful research.

MUMU olori awon Olowo
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2015
omokab:
When are you going to CBN to collect your cash award for this wonderful research.

MUMU olori awon Olowo

Your illusion of self deceit will drag you and your unholy prophet straight to he!!...

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by IanDiamonds: 10:10pm On May 22, 2015
omokab:

MUMU olori awon Olowo

Rather than counter the thread with intelligent discussions, you chose to wallow in your self deceit.. Your stu.pidity however is not new to me...its something that runs in your blood.. Mstcheeeeeeewwww..

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by knightsTempler: 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You we're once a Muslim..??

Never been a Muslim and never will be...

If I may ask, what's the correlation of my input with your question?
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by IanDiamonds: 10:26pm On May 22, 2015
knightsTempler:

Never been a Muslim and never will be...

If I may ask, what's the correlation of my input with your question?

Nothing.. Just curious...
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by mujahid1339(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2015
Is the OP a dunce? Yes
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
I s l a m bokoharam hezbollah yemeni houthi shia sunni saudi alshabab libya alquaeda somalia kenya parisattack syria iraq iran etc
And dey tell u its a religion of "peace lipsrsealed"?
Dere is somtin wrong wif either muhamMAD or his followers

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Rilwayne001: 11:20pm On May 22, 2015
..Ignorance truly is a disease...and indeed, training a fool is not an easy job.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Nobody: 12:05am On May 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
..Ignorance truly is a disease...and indeed, training a fool is not an easy job.
Ifeann cum truthman, pls give rilwayne001 a chilled bottle of "carmel" pizz as prescribed by muhamMAD(dbuh)
He nids it to ve energy to defend his mad "prophet"
*disasater be upon him

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by pupsyd: 12:33am On May 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I have been noticing you for a very long time, instead of you to refute the OP if all what he said was wrong... you are here displaying your STU.PI.DITY ODE!

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by omokab: 4:07am On May 23, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Rather than counter the thread with intelligent discussions, you chose to wallow in your self deceit.. Your stu.pidity however is not new to me...its something that runs in your blood.. Mstcheeeeeeewwww..
Do you think I have time talking to you or coursing you on the internet.You are using two different signature on nairaland so that people will think you are getting support or to avoid not participating when you are ban on one.carry gooooooOooooo!
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by jcross19: 6:12am On May 23, 2015
omokab:
Do you think I have time talking to you or coursing you on the internet.You are using two different signature on nairaland so that people will think you are getting support or to avoid not participating when you are ban on one.carry gooooooOooooo!
don't derail the thread reply the op with your quran. It seems what op posted is true and the sincere readers will sure gain from it. What's trending now is #exposeallahass#. MohamMAD is a fraud and allah is fake. An epileptic prophet. Counter the op stop hiding under your ignorance of allah.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by jcross19: 6:19am On May 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
either you are the ignorant ,mohamMAD or allah okay maybe all of you because you can't even refute that claim by the op you here showing the level of your ignorance. Have you taken camel urine today? Because that was what mohamMAD prescribe for you if you having a fever. I notice............ Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:17am On May 23, 2015
mujahid1339:
Is the OP a dunce? Yes
And your proof being... Besides how does carmel piss taste..heard muhammad recommended it to you..knowing you're sick and all that...

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I s l a m bokoharam hezbollah yemeni houthi shia sunni saudi alshabab libya alquaeda somalia kenya parisattack syria iraq iran etc
And dey tell u its a religion of "peace lipsrsealed"?
Dere is somtin wrong wif either muhamMAD or his followers

There's something wrong with both of em'....

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... Counter/Refute the claim..Rilwan.
I know you know I'm saying the truth... Plus I'm looking up to the day you'll disown tis' cursed scam of a religion..

1 Like

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2015
omokab:
Do you think I have time talking to you or coursing you on the internet. You are using two different signature on nairaland so that people will think you are getting support or to avoid not participating when you are ban on one.carry gooooooOooooo!
@Bolded.. what did you just do...
Dont tell me you also drank carmel piss too...

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Rilwayne001: 7:47am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ifeann cum truthman, pls give rilwayne001 a chilled bottle of "carmel" pizz as prescribed by muhamMAD(dbuh)
*disasater be upon him

And other brethrens of yours will applaud you and call you a good christian...Smh

pupsyd:

I have been noticing you for a very long time,

Good of you.

…instead of you to refute the OP if all what he said was wrong... you are here displaying your STU.PI.DITY ODE!

I dont need to refute anything, cus its a futile mission. You and your cohorts (the OP included) are not ready for the truth, you are here to mock, display ignorance and insult at the same time, as you have been doing, its up there in your post.

jcross19:
either you are the ignorant ,mohamMAD or allah okay maybe all of you because you can't even refute that claim by the op you here showing the level of your ignorance. Have you taken camel urine today? Because that was what mohamMAD prescribe for you if you having a fever. I notice............ Lol.

Your post is full of insult and you want me to address the OP so as for you to further display your featherhead? No. I use my time for better things, I argue with reasonable people, not mooncalfs.

BossTtdiamonds:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... Counter/Refute the claim..Rilwan.
I know you know I'm saying the truth... [s] Plus I'm looking up to the day you'll disown tis' cursed scam of a religion.. [/s]

Sir, you are a person I respect, and its realy pitiable that you of all people are another ignoramus like other robotic xtians on this board.

My question is, have you bother to study all that you copy and pastedin the op?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sir, you are a person I respect, and its realy pitiable that you of all people are another ignoramus like other robotic xtians on this board.

My question is, have you bother to study all that you copy and pastedin the op?

You think I'd just do anything without properly making enormous research.. Common Rilwan, you know me better than this.. Refute the claims if you have a counter rebuttal.. we're all here to learn innit..
I found @OP when I was making research about some other post I found in some other thread, though I had compiled something like this before, but the way the guy put it - its just blended with everything I had put together...

Plus how is school Rilwan..
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Ifeann(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2015
Muslims are very uncomfortable with these information and others like it. But everything points to the fact that mohammed is of the devil. A fraud. An evil unto this world.

BossTtdiamonds:
The outline below contains the answers to the very questions Muhammad did not want his followers to know. Namely that Islam is a sanitized version of ancient polytheistic moon worship which he invented to exercise military control.

Does the Qur’an define the word “Allah”? No.
Was the name “Allah” revealed for the first time in the Qur’an? No
Does the Qur’an assume that its readers have already heard of “Allah”? Yes
Should we look into pre-Islamic Arabian history to see who “Allah” was before Muhammad? Yes.
According to Muslim tradition, was Muhammad born into a Christian family and tribe? No
Was he born into a Jewish family or tribe? No
What religion was his family and tribe? Pagans
What was the name of his pagan father? Abdullah (Abd + Allah)
Did Muhammad participate in the pagan ceremonies of Mecca? Yes
Did the Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
Did the Pagan Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
Did the Arabs build temples to the Moon-god? Yes
Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
Was the title “al-ilah” (the god) used of the Moon-god? Yes
Was the word “Allah” derived from “al-ilah?” Yes
Was the pagan “Allah” a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
Was the Kabah thus the “house of the Moon-god”? Yes.
Did the name “Allah” eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
Did they call the Kabah the “house of Allah”? Yes
Did the pagans develop religious rites in connection with the worship of their gods? Yes.
Did the pagans practice the Pilgrimage, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc.? Yes.
Did Muhammad command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca? Yes (Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78).
Did Islam go on to adopt these pagan religious rites? Yes. (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80).
Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of Allah”? Yes.
Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
Have those verses been “abrogated” out of the present Qur’an? Yes.
What were they called? “The Satanic Verses.” Yes.
Was the crescent moon an ancient pagan symbol of the Moon-god throughout the ancient world? Yes.
Was it the religious symbol of the Moon-god in Arabia? Yes
Were stars also used as pagan symbols of the daughers of Allah? Yes
Did the Jews or the Christians of Arabia use the crescent moon with several stars next to it as symbols of their faith? No
Did Islam adopt the pagan crescent moon and stars as it religious symbol? Yes.
As Islam developed over the centuries, did it adopt pagan names, pagan ceremonies, pagan temples and pagan symbols? Yes
Is it possible that most Muslims do not know the pagan sources of the symbols and rites of their own religion? Yes.
Are they shocked to find out the true sources of their ceremonies and stories? Yes
Can Islam be the religion of Abraham if it is derived from paganism? No
What then is Islam? A modern version of one of the ancient fertility cults.
Is the “Allah” of the Qur’an, the Christian God of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? No
Do the Jews say that the Muslim “Allah” is their God too? No
Then who’s god is Allah? Paganism.

Source: https://shariaunveiled./2015/05/21/muhammads-dirty-little-secret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Ifeann(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2015
I have no camel piss. He should ask his Alfa or imam.

OREMUSSANCTUS:

*disasater be upon him

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2015
Ifeann:
Muslims are very uncomfortable with these information and others like it. But everything points to the fact that mohammed is of the devil. A fraud. An evil unto this world.

Its the truth they've failed to accept.. even though they know for a fact its the truth... Self deciet is the worst form of social kiss...

1 Like

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Ifeann(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2015
omokab:

MUMU olori awon Olowo

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their
testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.”-Revelation
20:4
https://www.nairaland.com/2142658/graphic-pictures-christians-
slaughtered-islamic

People often wonder why a lot of Muslim riots and protests occur after
Friday prayers and why people like jihad john, Osama and other
terrorists are devout mosque attending Muslims.
Most moderate Muslims will use AL TAQIYYA or ignorance and quote this
non-compulsion of religion verse: Qu'ran2: 256
Sahih International
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right
course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in
Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold
with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
But they refuse to mention the other verses which compels their terrible
religion on others. Remember the quran is a book that is filled with
contractions and abrogations and even commands for Muslims to lie and
deceive infidels eg Kitman and al Taqiyya..
Here is a little sample of the over 100 quran verses Islamic terrorists
use to justify their acts of terror as commanded by Mohammed with
total disregard for the non-complusion of religion earlier stated ;
Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor
hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the
People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and
feel themselves subdued.
Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let
them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if
ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty,
for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call
Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they
but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on
them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their
lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the
son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is
no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the
partners they associate (with Him).
Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths,
but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even
though the Unbelievers may detest (it).
Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and
the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the
Pagans may detest (it).
Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians
for friends; they are friends of each other.
Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the
hypocrites and be unyielding to them.
Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and
their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in
Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.
Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are
near to you and let them find in you hardness.
Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when
ye should be uppermost.
Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are
with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among
themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except
in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits
illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate)
and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)
Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight
against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but
Allah.”

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Rilwayne001: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You think I'd just do anything without properly making enormous research.. Common Rilwan, you know me better than this.. Refute the claims if you have a counter rebuttal.. we're all here to learn innit.I found @OP when I was making research about some other post I found in some other thread, though I had compiled something like this before, but the way the guy put it - its just blended with everything I had put together... Plus how is school Rilwan..

Before addressing the OP at all, let me ask you, Why do Arab Christians use the word ALLAH to mean GOD ?

I believe when you answer this^ question honestly, it will pave way for reasonable discuss on the OP.
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by mujahid1339(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

And your proof being... Besides how does carmel piss taste..heard muhammad recommended it to you..knowing you're sick and all that...
you are the one answering yourself with no proof,thats my proof you're a DUNCE
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by larrymoore(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Your illusion of self deceit will drag you and your unholy prophet straight to he!!...
the end justifies the means. We shall all see
Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by channelz: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
AL TAQIYYA!

'AL TAQIYYA' can be likened to a 'sheep clothing' worn by the 'devout' Muslims.-
Islam, Religion of Peace with a goal of dominating the world?
They attribute violent acts to extremists; using words like
:
The ISIS/Boko Haram has nothing to do with Islam and have committed crimes that cannot be tolerated [and] violate Sharia and humanitarian laws … crimes that have affected Christians in Mosul, Yazidis, Kurds, and all other faiths and peoples in the Middle East and North and West Africa.
I believed them... not until I observed these excerpts of comments by Muslims in this forum who apparently aren't extremists:
Em.piree:

Yea, it is always about "peace" after you are scolded. Peace that you dont believe in. Nonsense.
tar.tar9 post=32490848:
did I ever deny the punishment for apostasy in Islam
Ezio.Auditore:
And you really think this is an anonymous forum? If I or anyone else was half as determined to finding you and your hate gang as much as you make it out to seem all it would take is to reverse your IP address and you're toast. No one gives a sh*t about you bellend.
Ezio.Auditore:
Okay. If what you're saying is true, then maybe your best cause would be to tread lightly. Considering how easy it would be to find you,
Ezio.Auditore:
I have been trying to figure out your real identity since you claim you have an account with your real name, trust me, I will find you.
Ezio.Auditore:
You are one st*pid dimwit are you not? All i need is your ip and Youre toast. Heck! C'mon bellend, you're a Christian, you're stupid and probably a Kapkipe cosmonaut. Nature really played a cruel trick on you. The buffoonery of christians never ceases to amaze me. You are an utter joke, your best gift to humanity would be to jump off a cliff. Friggin poo pusher!
EzioAuditore:
Your religion is doomed, in this world and the next. Choke on that.

In a bid to find out and also observe more about this devout Muslim, an ardent follower of Muhammad (PBUH), I googled EzioAuditore's Profile and to my dismay...

In Conclusion:

I'd like to commend Ifeann who despite the INSULTS & assaults has thus far remained calm and objective; without knowing it, by questioning and strongly refuting an inherent immoral belief system, she is so to speak, "Stirring the 'calm' waters" and voila! what pops out, behold... is their true intent and purpose.

Observing...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=34049971][/quote]

Just tried checking ezioauditore's profile as you suggested in your post but I discover that the coward has deleted his account after you exposed him. Could you tell us what dismayed you the terrorist wannabes profile?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of Romans (We are baptized to produce fruit or good deed for GOD) / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / Lost City Of Atlantis And Noah's Ark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.