Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? (3078 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by gambit10: 6:34am On May 23, 2015
FAILURE
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by juman(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2015
lazsnaira:
Personally for me, he was a good man.

But some powers stopped him from achieving his goals.

Nobody stopped him from doing good.

He is unserious and corrupt minded president, he decided to be a failed president.

1 Like

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by DelGardo: 7:29am On May 23, 2015
He was a dull, uninspiring, greedy and weak president. He will be remembered as an incompetent or kindergarten president who drank way too much and did not give a damn about the people that elected him.
Buni Yadi boys and Chibok girls will remember him as the president who saw to their death and disappearance.

1 Like

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by icool4u(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2015
The Hero of Africa after Nelson Mandela
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by holatin(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He saved nigeria from I s l a m I s t s
From d wrath of terrorists
He saved dis country from chaos
He's d father of dis "country"
He's d Abraham of dis "country"
really he saved it from terrorrist, book haram killing in thousands are boy scout ba

your mumu son reach heaven

1 Like

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by miraKUNLEus(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2015
a
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by voom: 8:44am On May 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He saved nigeria from I s l a m I s t s
From d wrath of terrorists
He saved dis country from chaos
He's d father of dis "country"
He's d Abraham of dis "country"

Ur cluelessness is at its peak!!!

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by sevantex(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2015
He'll be remembrd for his cluelesness in most situations nd hw he onli just had "good" intentions in his head onli but nt on ground....,Change is here!
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by baralatie(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2015
gambit10:

so which of the above listed was part of his campaign promise when he was vying for the post of the president in 2011..... somebody spent 6years as a president and all you can remember him for is not his achievements but his personal quality that has no significance or direct impact on ur life as a citizen. tot people like u were extinct..... are u an illiterate ni

the thread asked for memories and if you want achievements let us go together
1.east west road project
2.Benin ore road
3.auchi abuja road
3.remodelling of Enugu airport
4.remodeling and upgrade of Lagos international airport
5. cardiac equipment installed in illorin teaching hospital
6.almajiri schools
7.electoral reforms continuation
8.reactivation of Nigerian railway and commission of rail lines and carriages
9.passage of the freedom of information bill into law
10 continuation of power reforms leading to constru tion,enlargement of afam , and Lagos plants.
11.continued sustainance in agric reforms.
12..Mikel win nations cup
13.bank and financial reforms,its continuation and sustainance
14.increase flow of Foreign direct investments

15.Hosting the World Economic summit in Nigeria and earning free $40 billion China infrastructure aid
16.Nigeria surpassed South Africa economy and results accepted by all world financial bodies.
17.Opening of Nissan Nigeria and assembly plant
18.reactivation of Peugeot automotive plant Kaduna
19.attracting of kia plant to Nigeria
20.increase in local content and professional in oil and gas sector.
21.excetra excetera excetera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2015
That stealing is not corruption
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Enahi(f): 11:04am On May 23, 2015
A peace loving,gentle and good man. Though I don't know him personally but my instincts never proved me wrong about him,for instance I told some people that GEJ will accept defeat if he didn't win the Elections but they didn't believe me. GEJ is a good man,the Northerners painted him black but a lot people know the truth. The Chibok girls ish was plotted and masterminded by the Northerners and the whole world knows that.
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by kokoA(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2015
I don't give a damm!
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Enahi(f): 11:10am On May 23, 2015
mujahid1339:
a clueless Buffon like you
you useless islamist bigot,why insult him because of his comment? If he is a clueless Buffon then what are you? A clueless cow I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Fresh Trouble . Did He Lie Under Oath . / Strong Message To Edo People: You Are Scattered Around The World Like Biafrans / How Do Other Non-igbo Nigerians Feel About Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.