Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? (3075 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / May 29: Mass Looting, Last-minute Recruitment Scandal Trail Amaechi’s Government / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2015
Every man must be remembered for something, either for their deeds or for their misdeeds

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Holatunde007(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2015
Nothing than I bought a litre of fuel for 250 naira on the 1st of a new year

7 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by buharisambisada: 10:54pm On May 22, 2015
GOd is great,allah from grass to grace.

1 Like

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 22, 2015
He saved nigeria from I s l a m I s t s
From d wrath of terrorists
He saved dis country from chaos
He's d father of dis "country"
He's d Abraham of dis "country"

5 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by SOUNDKING: 10:57pm On May 22, 2015
The last president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by StarMogul(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
He will be remembered for his humility
For his ever smiling face even on serious matters
For his ability of trying his best,atleast naija boys still dey hustle.
Last but not least,is his wife hehe "dere is God ohhhhh"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by tomakint: 10:58pm On May 22, 2015
He will be remembered for so many positive things and very few negative things...his January 2012 gift of N125 per litre of PMS before it was reverted to N97 as a result of public outcry remains one of his archilles heel but what more can I say of the constant supply of fuel to the users, his electoral reform (1st of its kind that even a sitting President can be unseated), a mature Senate with David Mark, rebasing of our economy, women and youth empowerment, revamped agric sector, better roads.etc

6 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by lazsnaira(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2015
Personally for me, he was a good man.
But some powers stopped him from achieving his goals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by mujahid1339(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
a clueless Buffon like you

27 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 22, 2015
mujahid1339:
a clueless Buffon like you
Abuamam, pls get dis guy a chilled bottle of "carmel" pizz as prescribed by M0H(dbuh)

4 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Holatunde007(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Sorry are u by anyway related to that man called ORUBEBE? He's the only daft man on planet that can write this piece publicly

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 22, 2015
lazsnaira:
Personally for me, he was a good man.

But some powers stopped him from achieving his goals.
Ebenebe!!! if i hear!

2 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by help3852: 11:09pm On May 22, 2015
My man of the year, 2015
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
In FFK's voice; The President that has no balls [Olorioko Tio Lepon] grin

10 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
Holatunde007:

Sorry are u by anyway related to that man called ORUBEBE? He's the only daft man on planet that can write this piece publicly
Bless u

1 Like

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by tomakint: 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Abuamam, pls get dis guy a chilled bottle of "carmel" pizz as prescribed by MONTH (dbuh)
........grin grin grin seriously what do you mean by the term in bracket........
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by mujahid1339(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Abuamam, pls get dis guy a chilled bottle of "carmel" pizz as prescribed by MONTH(dbuh)
stop fantasizing about camel urine,who is MONTH your father? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Princecalm(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2015
never imagined a country like Nigeria could be terrorized by BH. When we thought the situation would be handled by him them, we never knew big negative surprised awaited us.
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by baralatie(m): 11:32pm On May 22, 2015
let us start
1.irrespective of your upbringing anywhere in Nigeria you can be the president of Nigeria
2.you can be the best at what you do
3.Gej never let negative criticism wet him down
4.you are perfect but you are not evil either
5.the way he booted sanusi out of office(classic)
6.there are people who do not believe in good things about you so be cautious of your words and the company you keep.
7.always have an okonjo iweala around you(important)
8.be open minded
9.as much as possible anything labaran maku should be avoided
10.anyhow your wife be love am!
and so on and so on
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Senjuchiha: 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
mujahid1339:
a clueless Buffon like me n my fada
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by BabaNath(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2015
There was a clueless president
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 22, 2015
will be remembered for running one of the worst govts this country ever had unfortunately. #HumbleToAFault

2 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by omarlee(m): 11:51pm On May 22, 2015
I will live to remember those whom were shouting GEJ till 2019 to the high heavens. Those who forgot that in democracy, power lies with the electorate.

Also I will remember how suddenly at the eve of election Barcanister became a turn coat, seeking imaginary protection.

3 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by mujahid1339(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2015
Senjuchiha:
you are supposed to write your bio outside the quote bracket dummy.
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Shortyy(f): 12:25am On May 23, 2015
baralatie:
let us start
1.irrespective of your upbringing anywhere in Nigeria you can be the president of Nigeria
6.there are people who do not believe in good things about you so be cautious of your words and the company you keep.
8.be open minded
and so on and so on
i love this post
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Senjuchiha: 12:26am On May 23, 2015
Wt is dis mofo sayn?
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by tucky200(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2015
This picture keeps reminding me of his cluelessness
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Mcowubaba: 12:52am On May 23, 2015
tucky200:
This picture keeps reminding me of his cluelessness
Yes he is clueless......
He is among the most Successful Nigerian to have ever lived!!!..I will love to be as Clueless as GEJtongue....
Wat a great man...
Respect Sire......though I am nt a PDP supporter...I salute u Sir....
Remain ble$$ed sir.....I pray to achieve the Positive things u achieveD!!!!....wat more can I ask 4!!!!
Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by danot1030: 12:57am On May 23, 2015
The most corrupt and inept leader ever in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by DaBullIT(m): 3:32am On May 23, 2015
Clueless

Corrupt

Daft

Greedy

Selfish

Amateur

Inexperienced

Unreasonable

Self centred

worst President ever

3 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by Nobody: 3:38am On May 23, 2015
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
HOW MUCH DID NWOBODO stole (Ph D English Language)

2 Likes

Re: What Memories Will This Picture Give You After May 29? by gambit10: 6:31am On May 23, 2015
baralatie:
let us start
8.be open minded
and so on and so on

so which of the above listed was part of his campaign promise when he was vying for the post of the president in 2011..... somebody spent 6years as a president and all you can remember him for is not his achievements but his personal quality that has no significance or direct impact on ur life as a citizen. tot people like u were extinct..... are u an illiterate ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Nigeria Indeed.............pictures. / Buhari In Fresh Trouble . Did He Lie Under Oath . / IPOB Members Arrested As Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.