Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife Pastor Anita - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife Pastor Anita (804 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife Pastor Anita by chuksville(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2015
DIVORCE UPDATE: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Wife Anita Reconcile?
| May 22, 2015

When it comes to marriage issues, don’t say never. I don’t know how it happened but someone forwarded it to us and we thought it wise to share this with you guys:

DIVORCED COUPLE RE-UNITED
Brethren, please join me to thank God for bringing back this couple together again. When I first heard that this powerful man of God and his wife were divorced, it broke my heart, and I knew that something was wrong somewhere, for a servant of God to divorce his wife.

However, this is an example of what God can do. When all hope was lost, and people were running their mouth, then God did what he alone can do, destroying the works of the devil that was operating in this family and brought them back together again, to show that God does not condone or tolerate the divorce of his children.

Remember, the devil does not take it lightly with any true and serious child of God who wants to do God’s will. He wants to do everything possible to destroy their lives, but no matter what happens, God will give victory at last.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, may God continue to strengthen and use you mightily for his kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus. All glory to God.

Now, I decree for every marriage under the attack of the devil, may the Holy Ghost fire of God consume every work of the devil operating in your homes in the powerful name of Jesus. You are blessed!

Read more at: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/divorce-update-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-wife-anita-reconcile.html#ixzz3awUkQctq
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With His Wife Pastor Anita by 49cents(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2015
The scource tho

(1) (Reply)

Spambot Won't Let Me Be What Is This? / Is It Evil To Breastfeed A Baby In Public? / Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.