Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Untying Mummy's Rope - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Untying Mummy's Rope (1062 Views)

Video* Dumbass American Ties Rope Around Balls, Jumps Off A Tree, Tears Off / I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. / 6-year-old Found Dead Hanging From A Rope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2015
Hey its weekend already. After all the fun in da club yesterday and all the hangovers, how are you gona spend your weekend, huh? Go skating? Go beaching? Go racing? Or you just gona chill ahome like me, huh? - anyways, i am wishing you a perfect weekend. Enjoy your day.

Away from pleasantries, i have decided to put on my creativity cap this early morning. As you know in my usual style, i search for a common evil in the society, research on it and always come up with the best human friendly approach to spill it out to you guys, with the hope of restoring order and civility to the society.

Today i titled my epistle "mummy's rope" which has its root meaning from the ricing menace of young agile men with no guts or bile to make any decision without their mothers approving. So bad is the case that this happens more to married men. Even the bible asserts that, a man and his wife are meant to be alone and become one. An unusual or constant interference from the paternal homefront could be a total disaster for young happy couple.

Well, maybe considering the fact most of today's weddings are ably sponsored by either of the couple's parents, one might wonder no more as to why the 'mothers' have refused to let down her ropes. Dont get me wrong, i rever and respect the roles of the bigger mummies in the gradual development of the newly-formed home but there is only so much that they are expected to do. Below are just some of the few adverse effects of overbearing 'mummy's' influence.on any married man:

1. Inability to function as a grown man
2. Instabilty in your home
3. Decline in trust between you and your partner
4. Boredom in the family
5. Constant comparison that will lead to fight
6. Non appreciation of your spouse's efforts
7. Unnecessary intrusion into your personal affairs
8. Above all, divorce is coming soon.

I wish i could sound so much like a marriage counsellor or like oprah, so that you will know how serious this issue is and how bad it has stunted so many young couple's home without any hope for restoration. Please if you have a better way of putting this message, kindly do so in the comment section, so that we can all gain from it. Thank you.

I will leave you yet to ponder more on my message for this morning. Do have a blast. Cheers.

Gudmorning friends. You cant be a mummy's boy forever....why? Check /p3DhdK-aM " UNTYING MUMMY's ROPE" . Or visit http://scentmarlc.

Have a fun-filled weekend. Cheers.
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2015
Where are those mummy's boy wen you need them
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
Oya oya....
Aminat508 Tohpahz Twaci Adeh39 Trypa Subbied Mzlaurel Aipete2

Oya come put mouth for dis mata wey dey here.....
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2015
I'm coming.............
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by tohpahz(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
I'd be back
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
* Clears throat*

You see, The reason why some mother finds it so hard to untie the rope from their son's neck is because :

SHE'S THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN MAKING DECISIONS FOR HIM:

Imagine a situation whereby the mother has been the one making decisions for him, e.g: Choosing the course he studied in school, the foods he eats, Cloths, she even choose his Girlfriends for him and so on..... And the Man in question is not complaining, So she becomes so used to it that she won't know when to stop interfering in his issues. She feels its her right to decide for her Son, especially if he's the only child. Some mothers even forgets that the Man is also having his own children, they still look up to him as their precious BABY.

So you can't just expect her to loosen her grip on the Man like that.

These sets of Mothers believe that their Son will run into trouble without their interference. So they don't see anything wrong in it, as long as the Man is not complaining. And even if some of them manages to complain, their mother would forced them to keep their mouth shut. Those kind of Mothers are fond of using these words to force their sons.

E.g:

* To ba je wipe emi ni mo bi e, Ti mo fun e ni oyan mu, wa se gbogbo nkan ti mo ba so fun e.*

* If i'm truly your mother, and you suck my breast, You will do whatever i asked you to do*

So I believe that a Man that's capable of making his own decisions can't have that kind of mother.

And as for how the Man can untie the Rope?

That's a story for another day.

I will add to it later.

Let me quickly cook dinner for my chickenpie.
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by Trypa(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
I agreed to what d person above mi said

I just hope I don't get entangle with sure person

Run out of stage
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 12:09am On May 26, 2015
adeh39:
* Clears throat*

You see, The reason why some mother finds it so hard to untie the rope from their son's neck is because :

SHE'S THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN MAKING DECISIONS FOR HIM:

Imagine a situation whereby the mother has been the one making decisions for him, e.g: Choosing the course he studied in school, the foods he eats, Cloths, she even choose his Girlfriends for him and so on..... And the Man in question is not complaining, So she becomes so used to it that she won't know when to stop interfering in his issues. She feels its her right to decide for her Son, especially if he's the only child. Some mothers even forgets that the Man is also having his own children, they still look up to him as their precious BABY.

So you can't just expect her to loosen her grip on the Man like that.

These sets of Mothers believe that their Son will run into trouble without their interference. So they don't see anything wrong in it, as long as the Man is not complaining. And even if some of them manages to complain, their mother would forced them to keep their mouth shut. Those kind of Mothers are fond of using these words to force their sons.

E.g:

* To ba je wipe emi ni mo bi e, Ti mo fun e ni oyan mu, wa se gbogbo nkan ti mo ba so fun e.*

* If i'm truly your mother, and you suck my breast, You will do whatever i asked you to do*

So I believe that a Man that's capable of making his own decisions can't have that kind of mother.

And as for how the Man can untie the Rope?

That's a story for another day.

I will add to it later.

Let me quickly cook dinner for my chickenpie.

Oya go cook sharp sharp , i dey hungry sef
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2015
tohpahz:
I'd be back
. Ok yu dey go somewhere before, yu just say make you branch abi ??
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2015
Trypa:
I agreed to what d person above mi said

I just hope I don't get entangle with sure person

Run out of stage
What will you do if such happens. Will yu leave d guy?
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by lastnogood(f): 3:55am On May 26, 2015
As the mother of a young boy, and the elder sister to 6 sons, my opinion is this...

If you don't get your wits about you, you'll end up smothering your own child. You see, I see my son as my own contribution to making a stronger generation of men. I don't want him to be anything like the men that hurt me, or other women for that matter, like men who end up squandering their talents, like weak men etc. So, I do my best top guide him in that remark, from the woman perspective. However I'm cognizant of 2 things, first that he's a human being with his own dreams and destiny, and second that the best person for him to follow as an example is his father. So I will do so much, but always as a backdrop to what his father puts into him.

The problem is that we women are nurturers by design, we cannot help but coddle our offspring. So it's the reason why we cannot be the main guides for our sons. Men tend to be more risk takers and will know when to let go and have their sons sink or swim.

So, in this instance, I think the remedy is to add the father into the equation. Appeal to his manly ego, let him know that the mother is causing HIS offspring to be a weak failure. Eventually, even if the father is complacent to the mother's ways, he'd put his foot down. From there, I trust a real man won'tneed to do much to get the situation back on track. Whether it's to subdue the mother, or empower the son.

1 Like

Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 5:11am On May 26, 2015
lastnogood:
As the mother of a young boy, and the elder sister to 6 sons, my opinion is this...

If you don't get your wits about you, you'll end up smothering your own child. You see, I see my son as my own contribution to making a stronger generation of men. I don't want him to be anything like the men that hurt me, or other women for that matter, like men who end up squandering their talents, like weak men etc. So, I do my best top guide him in that remark, from the woman perspective. However I'm cognizant of 2 things, first that he's a human being with his own dreams and destiny, and second that the best person for him to follow as an example is his father. So I will do so much, but always as a backdrop to what his father puts into him.

The problem is that we women are nurturers by design, we cannot help but coddle our offspring. So it's the reason why we cannot be the main guides for our sons. Men tend to be more risk takers and will know when to let go and have their sons sink or swim.

So, in this instance, I think the remedy is to add the father into the equation. Appeal to his manly ego, let him know that the mother is causing HIS offspring to be a weak failure. Eventually, even if the father is complacent to the mother's ways, he'd put his foot down. From there, I trust a real man won'tneed to do much to get the situation back on track. Whether it's to subdue the mother, or empower the son.
thanx abunch
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by Trypa(f): 7:58am On May 26, 2015
scentmarlc:

What will you do if such happens. Will yu leave d guy?

Fight for ur love
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2015
Trypa:

Fight for ur love
Can yu actually do that !!! Fight for love??
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by Nobody: 10:24am On May 26, 2015
scentmarlc:

Oya go cook sharp sharp , i dey hungry sef
FOOD IS READY!!!
Re: Untying Mummy's Rope by scentmarlc(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2015
adeh39:

FOOD IS READY!!!
yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have His Child.. / If You Don't Want To Live Long, Then Marry A Bad Wife. / Sex Is Overrated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.