Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. (2294 Views)

I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Advice Me Please,i Caught My Dad With My Little Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by dapsonlou(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
On the floor was a note saying, "I can't stand the critism anymore."

I quickly cut him down, gave him CPR and he started to breathe.

As he lay in my arms I saw his eyes slowly open and I said, "That's not how you spell criticism."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Are you okay?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by Mimzyy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
This isn't something you should make a joke out of. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by nepapole(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mimzyy:
U were sooo prepared to type r.i.p..but u were disappointed. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by bukatyne(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thank God you were there in time.

You need to talk to his parents and his other critics.

You also need to help him heal and teach him responsibility, accountability & resilence.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
dapsonlou:

On the floor was a note saying, "I can't stand the critism anymore."

I quickly cut him down, gave him CPR and he started to breathe.

As he lay in my arms I saw his eyes slowly open and I said, "That's not how you spell criticism."

"You're right" he gasped. "I've seen the other side; I think I'll do better now... Thank you once again; you scared him"

"Scared who?" I asked, wondering what had come over my cousin

"The death angel. Your CPR breath was quite deadly."

I looked again at the rope I had just cut...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by Twaci(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
alignacademy:

"You're right" he gasped. "I've seen the other side; I think I'll do better now... Thank you once again; you scared him"

Oh no! cheesy

Savage!
Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by dapsonlou(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2017
alignacademy:

Brilliant
Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2017
dapsonlou:

Brilliant
Thanks, bro; your punchline inspired me

1 Like

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by lilmax(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2017
bukatyne:
Thank God you were there in time.

You need to talk to his parents and his other critics.

You also need to help him heal and teach him responsibility, accountability & resilence.
wetin this babe dey yarn?

1 Like

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mimzyy:
I feel like looking for your trouble...
Its been long.
grin
Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by dapsonlou(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
alignacademy:

Thanks, bro; your punchline inspired me

Lol great imagination bro.

1 Like

Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by odimbannamdi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hello Dapson, please can we chat?
Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by dangotesmummy: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Next time you better call people because if you held his corpse in your hand and people or police saw you, you'll be label you a murderer. They will ask what did you do to him?
Re: I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. by dapsonlou(m): 2:27am On May 22, 2017
lilmax:
wetin this babe dey yarn?

I guess she only read the title lol

(1) (Reply)

A Widow Needs A Widower To Love And Take Care Of Her / Marriage Palava part 4 / Man Or Woman Who Is More Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.