Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash (33796 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
I dislike people who just bash celebrities & politicians over their views!
Must they tweet, blast?
Does that show how intelligent they are?
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by chyket(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
If everybody in the world starts using this type of car,what happens to the economy of the oil producing countries Nigeria inclusive.We must always look at the big picture in our agitations.
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Spaxon(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
B
b for basket mouth
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by sauceEEP(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2015
He meant solar powered car just like the kia soul he unveiled sometime ago...
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by shadownetinc: 10:50am On May 23, 2015
imagine!!! Visit http://www.shadownetinc.net to be an ethical hacker
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by umar745(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2015
Lemme first go and research electric cars b4 I criticize

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by kamillonaire(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2015
Ben Bruce my man
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by islandmoon: 10:51am On May 23, 2015
so, he didnt even know our problem, how many of his staff can afford that, the idiot just lost my support, so, his going to suggest that in the national assembly or where ever? bunch of crooks
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by WhoBeThisMan: 10:52am On May 23, 2015
Spaxon:
b for basket mouth
make I no book space again? HABA

You look pretty though. grin
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by jesicajonna(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
adeekiti:
How do we charge the car? It was crazy last night while trying to get diesel not even petrol, I trekked like I was one of those trekking for jona and baba buhari grin well I give my trek to the incoming government to please help Nigeria is drowning
you can get kia electro for 7m ..one of it kind in Nija..it uses solar and u can charge also with light...check our show room at kia motors adeola odeku opposite cosharis victoria island lagos
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by colossus2: 10:54am On May 23, 2015
Pretender angry
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by ramdris(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
Clown! This man will be like Okonjo who seems too brilliant to relate with Nigeria's problem..

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by hensben(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
pendy79:
There is one thing synonymous with PDP leaders and their daft, dull and brainless followers, they are all stupid.

How can a NIGERIAN claim to introduce ELECTRIC CARS, what should TOYOTA, HONDA, KIA and other manufacturer say?

No wonder a former minister of information said JONATHAN brought FACEBOOK to Nigeria.

Nigeria seems cursed with the calibre of leaders at the helm of affairs.

Thank God for the BROOM REVOLUTION.

IMAGINE "ELECTRIC CAR I INTRODUCED" is Nigeria such a backward country that people say frivoulous things like this.

Guess he own the patent to electric cars

pdp comprises of thug and brainless mofo since 1999 so i'm not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by sladimeji(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2015
Bicycle on my mind

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Maximus17(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2015
jesicajonna:
you can get kia electro for 7m ..one of it kind in Nija..it uses solar and u can charge also with light...check our show room at kia motors adeola odeku opposite cosharis victoria island lagos
I gbadu your hustle!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Drgleave: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
I have tha car, but i no get charger! Anybody with Nokia small pin charger??

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by hucienda: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
It is powered by solar energy
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by otokx(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2015
The man missed this one.
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by frisky2good(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2015
I'm sure the people that voted him to represent them will be questioning themselves right now.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Spaxon(f): 11:00am On May 23, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
make I no book space again? HABA
You look pretty though. grin
lol d key to survival here is to book space.... thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Nobody: 11:04am On May 23, 2015
When you talk too much sometimes you talk nonsense. Do you buy fuel only to power cars?
This man didn't think critically before he made that statement..
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by maryhaam(f): 11:05am On May 23, 2015
When a 3 hrs generator light no charge power bank full,no nepa light to supplement,*shaking my head*
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2015
This man is talking too much lately. He should import electric buses to commuters because not everyone will be able to afford the electric car he is talking about. Another elitist man. You can talk as you like after all the loot you are enjoying is Stella Obasanjo's gift. How many people has such opportunity?
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Gliterz: 11:07am On May 23, 2015
Der have been poor power supply in @ ma hauz since dz oweek, 25mins per day of which mostly are in de middle of de nyt, aw am I suppose to charge an electric car with dat kindov power? Naija 4 live
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by dotune(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2015
As a senator, is this the kind of legislation you will propose? U see how far our reps and legislators are from reality? They don't know what the ordinary people are going through. like say there's 20hrs electricity per day and the car costs 500k.
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by AlPacino3(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2015
I think the next logical question to ask him would have been his solution to charging the batteries. If he replies gen or PHCN, then all these insults would have been logical. Now, we may never know cos he must be too pissed to even give an answer undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2015
He is gradually turning into a dunce!
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Panshow(m): 11:12am On May 23, 2015
So he thinks we all can afford electric car like him?.
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Nobody: 11:15am On May 23, 2015
When you talk too much sometimes you talk nonsense. Do you buy fuel only to power cars?
This man didn't think critically before he made that statement. We should all buy electric cars now because there is fuel scarcity?
Is the fuel scarcity a permanent problem or temporary? why does fuel scarcity exist? who are the players responsible? what can we do to fix the problem?
More than 90% of the world still use gasoline and diesel engine cars, including the US.
Bros Bruce sorry you fall my hand with this your shallow thinking today oh.
Re: Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash by Fourwinds: 11:16am On May 23, 2015
umarc19:
Why blast him, everybody is entitled to his opinion cos last time I checked we are practicing democracy embarassed
remember it was someone's Opinion to remove fuel subsidy which is a scam in 2012 and it became binding on every Nigerians. So it is better to attack d idi..ots with deir senseless opinion. I hope u understand now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Acquires Commuter Buses (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.