Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (59374 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by texanomaly(f): 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
viewing: texanomaly

grin It's been long

Lol...caught me! tongue

I love my country, but some Americans are just plain stu.pid sometimes. undecided
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 9:11pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

of course.....
the very foundation feminism stands upon was built with the sands of hypocrisy.

that kinda role is to energy-sapping for a female. it's not lady-like. you should be behind a big desk of a fully air-conditioned room arranging meetings & sorting your director's schedule.

it's what it is......
men & women would always get denied luxuries because of their gender. you are a female. you would easily let your girl friend pass the night in your room if she's stranded. would you give any male that kinda offer? does that make you sexist? grin

i remember one lady came to this section the other day that she needs a female to share her flat with. she specifically asked for a lady. when i challenged her that she's sexist(tongue-in-cheek), she said she's the type that likes to run around the house nakëd and such wouldn't be appropriate if her housemate is male.

so, is she sexist? cheesy
She is very sexist grin

So men can't get energy-sapped while carrying ladders? Are there women that can carry ladders and or will they die before they get to their destination out of exhaustion?grin

Pray tell, how is the foundation of feminism built on hypocrisy?

Then, the crux of the matter, some people still consider women inferior to men.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 9:14pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

Rotflmao. Coogar, you and I know today that women are in competition with your gender in wearing skirts and blouses in the name of freedom. That ship has already sailed. We don't stop you when you wear our skirts. In fact I saw a man wearing a skirt yesterday with braided hair. I did not say Mr.Man gimme my skirt. I wake pass. My own is that I will ban men from going barechested sha for the sake of equality. Why should women give a free-show in the name of equality? Mba nu.

only in scotland......and it's their tradition.

scottish men have been wearing those kilts way before women had the nerve to wear anything that short. women back then were in their overflowing gowns that looked like a parachute.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
She is very sexist grin

ok.....
the next time i am running late in your area, i would give you a call so you can host me. you shall treat me like you would treat a female friend. we would share your bed & even get to shower together. you cannot ask me out of the room if you want to change too - that would be sexist! grin

So men can't get energy-sapped why carrying ladders? Are there women that can carry ladders and or will they die before they get to their destination out of exhaustion?grin

men are more suited to such roles.
men are generally more powerful than women. the role is mostly a manual role so you need muscles which most women don't have.

because feminists handpick when it's time for them to be weak & when it's time to be equal. when there's a manual task at hand, they are weak. you start seeing them telling the men in their midst....."are you not a man?"

fast forward to when it's time to share money or anything related to financial benefit, they suddenly remember they are human beings too & they demand equal pay. l

ook at the tennis grandslams....men play 5 sets, women get to play only 3 sets. feminazis fought for equal pay, they won the case.
fair or unfair? grin

if men play 5 tedious sets back to back & women play only 3.....sometimes 2 if one of the contestants win the first 2 sets, then it's obvious men are stronger & thus superior. grin

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Stillfire: 9:23pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You are contracting yourself ..

You said she's exhibiting her feministic beliefs by dressing provocatively and I countered saying that is definitely not feminism .but sluttiness....

and feminism is not a behaviour like you said. That's gaffe.

"Feminism is a collection of movements and
ideologies that share a common goal: to define,
establish, and achieve equal political, economic,
cultural, personal, and social rights for women"

Beyonce is merely shaking her butt for money and you say that's her own way of portraying feminism grin

you know what.. just pass me that akure Igbo you've been smoking lately cheesy

To be honest, I absolutely agree with this.
Nobody should come and tell me since a man is proud of his sexuality, a woman should now disturb my eyesight with her butt and boo.bs. This is akin to a man showing his di.ck on stage. God willing I will call 911 straight.
Do we see men shaking their butts on the stage? I don't get this logic. These people have made stripping mainstream. If you are happy with your sexuality be happy in your bedroooooooooooom.
The thing society needs to do is to HOLD MEN BY THE STANDARDS FEMALES ARE BEING HELD BY. O ti tan, as my Yoruba people will say.
If a man cheats, he needs to be dealt with the way a woman is dealt with by society and not a woman needing to prostitute herself because we are all now equal.
I am going to petition the Queen of England to make words like prostitute, slut, LovePeddler to be unisex, no more gender specific. That is the way forward. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Signed by Stilllllllllllllllllllfireeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
She is very sexist grin

So men can't get energy-sapped why carrying ladders? Are there women that can carry ladders and or will they die before they get to their destination out of exhaustion?grin

The fastest woman in history ran 100m in 10.49 seconds

The fastest man in history ran 100m in 9.5 seconds

Are the clocks too sexist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:

Lol...caught me! tongue

I love my country, but some Americans are just plain stu.pid sometimes. undecided
Maybe or maybe not. cheesy

Been long I saw your comment on, "Christian chatbox" - Not like it has been active, anyway.

I only holla'd. wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Stillfire: 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

only in scotland......and it's their tradition.

scottish men have been wearing those kilts way before women had the nerve to wear anything that short. women back then were in their overflowing gowns that looked like a parachute.

Who's talking about the Scots traditional clothes? See the people we are competing with today and no woman has told him to remove his skirt.

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by texanomaly(f): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Maybe or maybe not. cheesy

Been long I saw your comment on, "Christian chatbox" - Not like it has been active, anyway.

I only holla'd. wink

Holla back!!!!!!!

I took a hiatus from all of NL for a while.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

Nobody should come and tell me since a man is proud of his sexuality, a woman should now disturb my eyesight with her butt and boo.bs. This is akin to a man showing his di.ck on stage. God willing I will call 911 straight.
Do we see men shaking their butts on the stage? I don't get this logic. These people have made stripping mainstream. If you are happy with your sexuality be happy in your bedroooooooooooom.
The thing society needs to do is to HOLD MEN BY THE STANDARDS FEMALES ARE BEING HELD BY. O ti tan, as my Yoruba people will say.
If a man cheats, he needs to be dealt with the way a woman is dealt with by society and not a woman needing to prostitute herself because we are all now equal.
I am going to petition the Queen of England to make words like prostitute, slut, LovePeddler to be unisex, no more gender specific. That is the way forward. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Male sluts are different from female sluts in every way, for starters their tools are not the same. These different tools are not subject to the dynamics of wear and tear. A male career slut has more years in him than a female would.

The requirements for both sexes in being in and keeping a relationship are poles apart, as such, the standards to which they would be held are different. I say this for the umpteenth time, men have earned the right to keep a harem.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 9:31pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

Who's talking about the Scots traditional clothes? See the people we are competing with today and no woman has told him to remove his skirt.

that is a woman now.
cos she has masculine features means she's a man?

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

ok.....
the next time i am running late in your area, i would give you a call so you can host me. you shall treat me like you would treat a female friend. we would share your bed & even get to shower together. you cannot ask me out of the room if you want to change too - that would be sexist! grin

men are more suited to such roles.
men are generally more powerful than women. the role is mostly a manual role so you need muscles which most women don't have.

because feminists handpick when it's time for them to be weak & when it's time to be equal. when there's a manual task at hand, they are weak. you start seeing them telling the men in their midst....."are you not a man?"

fast forward to when it's time to share money or anything related to financial benefit, they suddenly remember they are human beings too & they demand equal pay. l

ook at the tennis grandslams....men play 5 sets, women get to play only 3 sets. feminazis fought for equal pay, they won the case.
fair or unfair? grin

if men play 5 tedious sets back to back & women play only 3.....sometimes 2 if one of the contestants win the first 2 sets, then it's obvious men are stronger & thus superior. grin
If we are comfortable about it, great, but you can't make me do something am not comfortable with as long, same rule for me.

Who asked for it to be that way? Did the woman argue to not take more sets, if that was the requirement for the pay? grin

No, that doesn't prove anything, did you require those women to play five and they did not? Why did you pay them then?grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
texanomaly:

Holla back!!!!!!!

I took a hiatus from all of NL for a while.
Cool

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
If we are comfortable about it, great, but you can't make me do something am not comfortable with as long, same rule for me.

exactly my point.....
people will always have their preference. the HR of the company you applied to isn't comfortable with you as his employee. maybe he sees you as a seductress that would make him derail from his bornagainism. grin his bible already told him to flee from all appearances of lust. grin

Who asked for it to be that way? Did the woman argue to not take more sets, if that was the requirement for the pay? grin

the organisers don't want to carry female dead bodies. the 3 sets sef, na struggle for them. do you not hear serena groaning like she's about to put to bed when playing? angry

No, that doesn't prove anything, did you require those women to play five and they did not? Why did you pay them then?grin

the argument is - men put in more hours to get a certain prize money. if women want that same prize money, they should demonstrate they are capable of doing it.

just not to appear as sexists, the organisers quickly approve equal pay. the female athletes are stealing from their male counterparts. this is what feminists should be fighting for - equal sets, equal pay but for where?

the movement is all about reaping where they did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why does one person winning a race determine? Individual difference should stick, get every woman to run with the said fastest man na?win them all and I will accept.angrygrin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Stillfire: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Timbuktou:

Male sluts are different from female sluts in every way, for starters their tools are not the same. These different tools are not subject to the dynamics of wear and tear. A male career slut has more years in him than a female would.
The requirements for both sexes in being in and keeping a relationship are poles apart, as such, the standards to which they would be held are different. I say this for the umpteenth time, men have earned the right to keep a harem.

All these nkwobi, beer parlour analysis of the human anatomy. Timbuktou, drop that beer and try again, rotflmao. grin
Remember the female anatomy can push a live human from her anatomy, recuperate and move on with life. Try again on the wear and tear. Can you bleed 7days in a row without dying? cheesy The female anatomy has been strategically built to weather the storm. If any gender has earned any right on this planet as the supreme being it is the female gender because when we want to trace lineages we use the mitochondria DNA and you can only get your mitochondria DNA from yo mama. cheesy cheesy cheesy Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Stillfire: 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

that is a woman now.
cos she has masculine features means she's a man?

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see his erec.tions from here o.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

9.58seconds - Usain Bolt
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

exactly my point.....
people will always have their preference. the HR of the company you applied to isn't comfortable with you as his employee. maybe he sees you as a seductress that would make him derail from his bornagainism. grin his bible already told him to flee from all appearances of lust. grin

the organisers don't want to carry female dead bodies. the 3 sets sef, na struggle for them. do you not hear serena groaning like she's about to put to bed when playing? angry

the argument is - men put in more hours to get a certain prize money. if women want that same prize money, they should demonstrate they are capable of doing it.

just not to appear as sexists, the organisers quickly approve equal pay. the female athletes are stealing from their male counterparts. this is what feminists should be fighting for - equal sets, equal pay but for where?

the movement is all about reaping where they did not sow.
Why should he judge me without knowing me? He is the problem not me.

Federer doesn't groan?grin

The women noticed that the men want to belittle them(women) by fixing 5 sets just to earn more and feel proud, then assigned 2 sets to woman, then women said no, we deserve the same as this people, let's ask for that, it is left to the men to say, ok, you have to do 5 sets to earn that, and women still won? Is this what happened?

Who/what even gave the men the right to think "women can't go 5 sets"?grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

Buhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see his erec.tions from here o.

i can't see it o grin

freecocoa:
Why should he judge me without knowing me? He is the problem not me.

he met you & you stirred his loins. grin
he didn't want thunder to strike twice in the same spot. cheesy

Federer doesn't groan?grin
The women noticed that the men want to belittle them(women) by fixing 5 sets just to earn more and feel proud, then assigned 2 sets to woman, then women said no, we deserve the same as this people, let's ask for that, it is left to the men to say, ok, you have to do 5 sets to earn that, and women still won? Is this what happened?

the woman didn't ask for 2 extra sets. they just demanded equal pay & they were undeservedly given.

Who/what even gave the men the right to think "women can't go 5 sets"?grin

you really think women can go 5 sets? grin

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

i can't see it o grin

he met you & you stirred his loins. grin
he didn't want thunder to strike twice in the same spot. cheesy

the woman didn't ask for 2 extra sets. they just demanded equal pay & they were undeservedly given.

you really think women can go 5 sets? grin
Why should they ask for 5 sets instead of pay? Is there some sort of glory to playing 5 sets? Why should one group determine who deserves the glory? Why was there not a vote about it?grin

#missedyou
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

Everything is just making me laugh this night.grin grin grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Why should they ask for 5 sets instead of pay? Is there some sort of glory to playing 5 sets? Why should one group determine who deserves the glory? Why was there not a vote about it?grin

#missedyou

now i can see you are just yanking my chain. angry
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

All these nkwobi, beer parlour analysis of the human anatomy. Timbuktou, drop that beer and try again, rotflmao. grin
Remember the female anatomy can push a live human from her anatomy, recuperate and move on with life. Try again on the wear and tear. Can you bleed 7days in a row without dying? cheesy The female anatomy has been strategically built to weather the storm. If any gender has earned any right on this planet as the supreme being it is the female gender because when we want to trace lineages we use the mitochondria DNA and you can only get your mitochondria DNA from yo mama. cheesy cheesy cheesy Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Actually, I'm not drinking tonight. grin

The woman's body is designed to handle just that particular type of stress, not cockhopping like it's going outta fashion. Even this recuperation you're talking about, it never remains the same does it, except in a few exceptions.

If any woman bled for seven from any orifice/wound I would bleed from she wouldn't survive, would she? wink In fact, your monthly cycle is to prune you lot, isn't it? Get rid of the stale and get some freshness. Madam, the anatomy of the sexes isn't the same, and this difference calls for different maintenance techniques. Tell your sisters to stop acting like they have peenise and don't bleed every month wink

Blah, blah, blah, we didn't say you were useless, we're only saying we're superior. Every tool has its place and so do you lot. How often does DNA verification take place in the life of any one individual? We're talking daily value not exotic services. grin

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

now i can see you are just yanking my chain. angry
I'm serious na, it is because I'm laughing?grin

Am just Ah-ppi ni o.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 10:22pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm serious na, it is because I'm laughing?grin

Am just Ah-ppi ni o.

i can see you are happy.....

i am happy too.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

i can see you are happy.....

i am happy too.
My happiness doesn't affect my sense of reasoning, so that's not the reason for my posts, on a day I'm sad, my stand on this won't change.

Why are you happy?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
My happiness doesn't affect my sense of reasoning, so that's not the reason for my posts, on a day I'm sad, my stand on this won't change.

Why are you happy?

i ordered food & it's 2 mins away to be delivered. grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

i ordered food & it's 2 mins away to be delivered. grin

Werey grin

Glutton.tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Werey grin

Glutton.tongue

you are simply jealous of my meal! grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
coogar:

you are simply jealous of my meal! grin
You wish.tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:02pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:

The issue in relationships in the West lie with excessive freedom or liberties and substituting one sexism with another sexism. While the comment you bolded has to do with the African society. If we are empowering girls, boys need to be taught to adapt to the empowered female. The recurring theme in many of my arguments between male and female relationship is totally against excessive freedom or giving one gender power over the other. Power is intoxicating and whether in male or female, people will bastardize the power they have over another.

sweet..balance is key...50/50.... not sure its workable as humans are wired to be hierachical
I agree fully with your assertions on feminism or menism being overboard
If u r this articulate, why dont u debate more on these boards rather than some who are just bandwagoners

freecocoa:
Yes, I have seen adverts wanting a particular gender, I ask any way and they look at me crazy(eg I applied to be a concierge at a hotel and was told they only took males, asking if I didn't read the advert?)

I know guys that can't get jobs as househelps because the people looking, want a woman for the job grin.

ok,,, expressing that preference in print is an offence..yes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.