Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Personal hygiene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personal hygiene (4801 Views)

Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy / Girls And Their Hygiene(photo) / Your P*NIS Hygiene** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2015
I have being avoiding this issue for a while now and right now i cant take it no more.Pardon my blounders.

Why are some guys so DIRTY?? How hard is it to just take care of your personal business?

Even to brush their tongues and teeth properly they cannot and they will sit somewhere and say ladies dont like kissing.
News flash: it is as a result of your stinking breath,how do you expect her to kiss you when your breath smells like the bottom of an old fishing barrel??

I have come to the
realization that most guys who complain about a woman being dirty are themselves the dirtiest. Truth be told,''you can't get what you havent got''

Personal hygiene is not a 'feminine' thing and cannot be over emphasized. undecided

Some of you having difficulties getting a lady and keeping her is as a result of your dirty habits. Ladies are attracted to what they see and smell.

Take a break from chasing money and groom yourself, 'looking good is good business'

Dress good and smell good and that lady who has been playing hard to get,may not be hard after all smileywink

7 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by boynigeria(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:
I have being avoiding this issue for a while now and right now i cant take it no more.Pardon my blounders.

Why are some guys so DIRTY?? How hard is it to just take care of your personal business?

Even to brush their tongues and teeth properly they cannot and they will sit somewhere and say ladies dont like kissing.
News flash: it is as a result of your stinking breath,how do you expect her to kiss you when your breath smells like the bottom of an old fishing barrel??

I have come to the
realization that most guys who complain about a woman being dirty are themselves the dirtiest. Truth be told,''you can't get what you havent got''

Personal hygiene is not a 'feminine' thing and cannot be over emphasized. undecided

Some of you having difficulties getting a lady and keeping her is as a result of your dirty habits. Ladies are attracted to what they see and smell.

Take a break from chasing money and groom yourself, 'looking good is good business'

Dress good and smell good and that lady who has been playing hard to get,may not be hard after all smileywink

dont make it a gender thingy abeg
alot of guys are dirty but so are some ladies too.
Just this last month, a lady in my skool carried out a poll that shocked a lot of guys title: "Ladies how often do you wear your braa before wash" something like that, more than half of them said once in two weeks, some once a month, some said when its smeals or they sweat on it(climate here is cold so u can imagine how long) wish i have the full stat with me
only few said once cos they wear matching undies or once after wearing it twice

so it swings both ways
we have a lot of very clean guys
i personally hate odourr(mouth or body) so it doesnt mata if ur a dude or a chic, if u stink i will tell u and keep my distance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Personal hygiene by sweettease(f): 11:41am On May 23, 2015
They keep accusing ladies when they are worse off... The odour oozing out of some boxers when they come to take injection sometimes makes me want to quit my job.
Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 11:43am On May 23, 2015
Hygiene is not a matter of gender, I'd rather it's inbreed for some peoples while some people lack hygiene cos of laziness. And whoever said guys must be neat all the time whilst some girls give a whole new definition to the world 'dirty'

2 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by AndreRose(f): 11:49am On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
They keep accusing ladies when they are worse off... The odour oozing out of some boxers when they come to take injection sometimes makes me want to quit my job.
This got me really cracking.
You will see them all dressed up and looking good. But once you come close to him, you will need the nearest latrine to puke. The pungent smell emitting from his body will throw you off balance. You might even decide to leave where you are; the eager to get a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Personal hygiene by Drinkwater(m): 11:49am On May 23, 2015
Why are you always hanging out with dirty guys?

2 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2015
Drinkwater:
Why are you always hanging out with dirty guys?

I don't need to hang out with a guy for me to know he's dirty. undecided

1 Like

Re: Personal hygiene by ArchEnemy(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
lol
Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2015
haha. Well, I don't have the answer to your question. But, I will say this, cleanliness or dirtiness is independent of sexes.
Re: Personal hygiene by micktoxin(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

I have come to the
realization that most guys who complain about a woman being dirty are themselves the dirtiest.
Truth be told,''you can't get what you havent got''

The bolded part doesn't holds true in most cases. Generally, you will find most people who complain about poor hygiene are clean themselves.
You are who you attract. If you have been getting hit on by dirty guys, then it's a sign you are probably dirty yourself. Therefore, have a self reflection and stop complaining about dirty guys, because both genders are as guilty as each other.

sweettease:
You are working in the public sector, did you expect everyone to be clean? It still doesn't prove guys are worse than girls. Get real.

3 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by ArchEnemy(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
and there are ladies too whose undies give a stink that ll wanna make you touchy from annoyance

2 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 11:57am On May 23, 2015
AndreRose:

This got me really cracking.
You will see them all dressed up and looking good. But once you come close to him, you will need the nearest latrine to puke. The pungent smell emitting from his body will throw you off balance.
Some of them,the dirtiness is obvious. Their unkept beards and skin looking like leather,dont lemme get started on their armpits. *shivers*
And you see them looking for girlfriends.
Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 11:58am On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
what the . . . people still receive injections on their butts
Re: Personal hygiene by izuch(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
With the right amount of money any " bottom of an old fishing barrel" smelling guy would lay a beauty queen. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by MzCorleone(f): 12:00pm On May 23, 2015
By their comments,we shall know them.
Re: Personal hygiene by ronald4lif(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
The men bashers are going to have a feast on this thread, undoubtably. I'll just be a bystander.
Re: Personal hygiene by jrerico1(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
From you experience, your bf don't brush his mouth for 2weeks, his bush has grown to plait, with two weeks boxer on his waist, its a pity sha. But that's a animal

1 Like

Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

I have come to the

The question should be why do U hang around dirty guys
Re: Personal hygiene by sweettease(f): 12:09pm On May 23, 2015
ArchEnemy:
and there are ladies too whose undies give a stink that ll wanna make you touchy from annoyance
Take it from someone who has seen a lot of underwear, the guys are worse in this case.
Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 23, 2015
..... besides experience has shown that the smell of money masks any other thing
Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 23, 2015
sweettease:

Take it from someone who has seen a lot of underwear, the guys are worse in this case.
Im sure U have
Re: Personal hygiene by justmag(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2015
U need to look for clean guys then. Problem solved!!
Re: Personal hygiene by boynigeria(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
u should try sacastic funny yabs
Re: Personal hygiene by AndreRose(f): 12:15pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

Some of them,the dirtiness is obvious. Their unkept beards and skin looking like leather,dont lemme get started on their armpits. *shivers*
The fact is that the dirty hygiene applies to both gender(Male and female). Seriously,I don't see why one can't be neat. Some girls bad hygiene will make you wonder how she would keep herself during menstruation. Guys on their part will look good outward but once you 'step in' you will run for your dear life.
People should maintain good personal hygiene. It doesn't cost much rather it 'pays'.
Neatness is next to Godliness.
Re: Personal hygiene by suzzy16(f): 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

I have come to the

seriously,some guys re just vry irritating to date
Re: Personal hygiene by suzzy16(f): 12:19pm On May 23, 2015
sweettease:
not nice
Re: Personal hygiene by obontami: 12:22pm On May 23, 2015
searching4lovee come see wetin this girl dey yarn ooo
Re: Personal hygiene by Ranchhoddas: 12:22pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

I have come to the

Ornithological species of similar plumage congregate in close proximity.
Re: Personal hygiene by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 23, 2015
j
Re: Personal hygiene by suzzy16(f): 12:24pm On May 23, 2015
MzCorleone:

lol,they will surely attract their type now
Re: Personal hygiene by marymaria(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2015
boynigeria:
dont make it a gender thingy abeg
alot of guys are dirty but so are some ladies too.
Just this last month, a lady in my skool carried out a poll that shocked a lot of guys title: "Ladies how often do you wear your braa before wash" something like that, more than half of them said once in two weeks, some once a month, some said when its smeals or they sweat on it(climate here is cold so u can imagine how long) wish i have the full stat with me
only few said once cos they wear matching undies or once after wearing it twice

so it swings both ways
we have a lot of very clean guys
i personally hate odourr(mouth or body) so it doesnt mata if ur a dude or a chic, if u stink i will tell u and keep my distance

i know a girl like that, not until her bra starts to stink like satan's assshole, she doesnt wash it and she be runz babe, and she boast about guys sucking her everyevery, i imagine who those dirty guys are too

3 Likes

Re: Personal hygiene by chimerase2: 12:32pm On May 23, 2015
De OP is feeling very bad and she has taken it vry personal
Maybe is now dat u realise ua ex boi friend who broke ua heart is dirty and u want to console ua slf gringrin
Madam sorri grin
But truth be told some men re dirty and some laides Re dirty so dnt take it personal
It has ben der since de days of adam and u can't change it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Departments In Da University With Da Finest Babes / Lets Talk About IT... / Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.