Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

To The Ladies Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies Alone (1431 Views)

Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" / How Will You Know A Virgin Man ? Is Virginity Meant For Ladies Alone ? / Just For The Ladies Alone.what Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies Alone by Buccatee(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2015
To the ladies!!!!

You ask yourself why stupid guys add you on facebook and say foolish things to you, when all your status, post and pictures on facebook is rubbish,
For example you post stupid things like::

{1}Good morning facebook. Or goodnight my friends, such posts is amateur and irrelevant

{2}Time to sleep or time to cook, lol please grow up.

{3}Palm win is here or Shawama on point, or you post a picture of you eating fried rice and chicken e.t.c, it simply means you don't it such things you post often or its a very very big and costly things for you and family to afford, because people show of with treasures not food.

{4}You post pictures of you in different hotel room bed and you claim you have a house and a student, you post pictures of you in different car front seats without the driver showing and you are not a mechanic.

{5} How can reasonable matured men talk or add you and talk sense with you when you have 4,980 male friends and over 3520 pictures, haba baby, facebook is not your village, if you know any reasonable rich working class person close to you just check their facebook profile.

{6} Your profile says your current location is united kingdom but you are a student of E.S.U.T.

{7} Your profile said you work with shell, nnpc or facebook but your a jambite.

{8} Learn to post reasonable things like inspirational quotes, romantic quotes, educational quotes and not quotes about your family and whereabouts.

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Alone by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 23, 2015
cheesy ladies pls go and sin no more-*stop lying cheesy
Re: To The Ladies Alone by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
@OP u are on point
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Fidecoo(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Buccatee post=34022976]To the ladies!!!!

You ask yourself why stupid guys add you on facebook and say foolish things to you, when all your status, post and pictures on facebook is rubbish,
For example you post stupid things like::

{1}Good morning facebook. Or goodnight my friends, such posts is amateur and irrelevant

{2}Time to sleep or time to cook, lol please grow up.

{3}Palm win is here or Shawama on point, or you post a picture of you eating fried rice and chicken e.t.c, it simply means you don't it such. things you post often or its a very very big and costly things for you and family to afford, because people show of with treasures not food.

{4}You post pictures of you in different hotel room bed and you claim you have a house and a student, you post pictures of you in different car front seats without the driver showing and you are not a mechanic.

{5} How can reasonable matured men talk or add you and talk sense with you when you have 4,980 male friends and over 3520 pictures, haba baby, facebook is not your village, if you know any reasonable rich working class person close to you just check their facebook profile.

{6} Your profile says your current location is united kingdom but you are a student of E.S.U.T.

{7} Your profile said you work with shell, nnpc or facebook but your a jambite.

{8} Learn to post reasonable things like inspirational quotes, romantic quotes, educational quotes and not quotes about your family and whereabouts.[/quote.] Hahahahaha, funny but truthful.
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
The Op said"only ladies lipsrsealed

Sneak out of thread
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
SMH
Re: To The Ladies Alone by sinaj(f): 2:57pm On May 23, 2015
c as aproko guyz full diz thread
Angelmarve nd heartrobber wen did u bcome a lady sad
Re: To The Ladies Alone by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
sinaj:
c as aproko guyz full diz thread

Angelmarve nd heartrobber wen did u bcome a lady sad
we are helping u to answa d question
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 23, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
we are helping u to answa d question

Gbam.

Blow my weed

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Alone by reyadbd(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Inspire him with this love quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iB_yDMhwLA and make him love more and more.
Inside this video you will find great love quotes that have collected from the internet and has been famous for long time.
If your relationship has been fallen behind its time to move on with him and spark it up more and more everyday.
don't forget to how much you love him, just telling him one great quote of this video.
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Rexhenrex(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
ladies there palava top much joor...the most painful one u will see a status like this,

" am very angry and nobody should ask me y"

then y u put am Na
Re: To The Ladies Alone by 2dice(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op is just wasting his time ... Most Women below 25... Don't act matured... ** Just like one wanting Enyimba FC to be like Barcelona without you taking the right steps... O.Y.O
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecided
Re: To The Ladies Alone by Jayjay0(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Love? See What I Did To My Mum Because Of My Gf (I Don't Regret) / Tricks To Get Through The Firewall Of "Who Are You? How Did You Get My Number?" / Question For The Ladies +pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.