Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? (2016 Views)

Ladies Give A Honest Answer To This Question / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. (2) (3) (4)

Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2015
You go collect am?

Cc: Lalasticlala,Mizmycoli,Tosyne2much

Let's hear 4rm our ladies in the room

Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by neutrotoba(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2015
Lolz...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by xpac01(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
Lemme comment Onbehalf of the next girl to comment... YES!!!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by temitemi1(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
Some girls sabi to fall 1's hand
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2015
Oga Temitemi1,i hail o
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by temitemi1(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2015
I hail u too bro.
Mykel4God:
Oga Temitemi1,i hail o
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
I will collect it when d Guy buys you d Car u return d other one Shikens
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
I hail u too bro.
What are you to give Gej trekkers? grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by temitemi1(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2015
Lord is their strength oooo cheesy
Mykel4God:

What are you to give Gej trekkers? grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Brugo(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2015

If a lady can accept small gifts like airtime, shoes, phones, etc, she would happily accept the car and tell you "darling it's just a gift. Nothing more."
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Lord is their strength oooo cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:04pm On May 23, 2015
I don't need my man to buy me a car so how can I accept a gift from another man? It's also disrespectful to my man.

How would ladies feel if they can't please their man and he goes out and accept a gift from another woman sexually?

Exactly.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:
I don't need my man to buy me a car so how can I accept a gift from another man? It's also disrespectful to my man.

How would ladies feel if they can't please their man and he goes out and accept a gift from another woman sexually?

Exactly.
That's on your own part

Some girls don't reason like that
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 23, 2015
No. undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
Mykel4God:

That's on your own part

Some girls don't reason like that

Common sense and morale isn't for everyone.

Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2015
The rate girls avoid this thread is epic!!! undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I think you aired your own ideology which is subjective... You cannot term it common sense or moral because its just your own ideology, you dont expect others to share same ideologies with you...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Yeah grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

I think you aired your own ideology which is subjective... You cannot term it common sense or moral because its just your own ideology, you dont expect others to share same ideologies with you...

Ha! I forgot what site I am on! I guess saying people should not disrespect their man and woman is an ideology now!

Pardon me while I go shit.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:
The rate girls avoid this thread is epic!!! undecided
Why?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Ha! I forgot what site I am on! I guess saying people should not disrespect their man and woman is an ideology now!

Pardon me while I go shit.

Nope, but implying that collecting a gift from someone else is disrespect to yourman, is exactly where it falls on your ideology... smiley

Cus others certainly don't see it that way... its a subjective opinion... Gerrit now?wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2015
Mykel4God:

Why?

According to him some people don't share "ideologies" such as honesty and respect. grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2015
Mykel4God:
Why?
They dont want to answer i guess
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

According to him some people don't share "ideologies" such as honesty and respect. grin

I think you are dragging off the hook ... slow down...

This your post above is a blatant straw man fallacy....please stop it.

You actually don't understand what is meant by "Subjective Ideology"

#Sighs...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

Nope, but implying that collecting a gift from someone else is disrespect to yourman, is exactly where it falls on your ideology... smiley

Cus others certainly don't see it that way... its a subjective opinion... Gerrit now?wink

What's you on about? Let see if you are going to talk that same bullshit when your girlfriend or boyfriend accept a gift from another person and then eventually leave you.

Let see how "subjective" your silly ass will be!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
I wont cos collecting it is committment & i cant commit myself with someone i wont spend the rest of my life with.

i get it myself or my man buys it for me
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2015
johnydon22:

I think you are dragging off the hook ... slow down...

This your post above is a blatant straw man fallacy....please stop it.

You actually don't understand what is meant by "Subjective Ideology"

#Sighs...

Bish don't tell me what to do after tou done spewed on my post that everyone don't think alike after I said common sense and morale isn't for everyone.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by MrsChima(f): 5:33pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I stand on this!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

What's you on about? Let see if you are going to talk that same bullshit when your girlfriend or boyfriend accept a gift from another person and then eventually leave you.

Let see how "subjective" your silly ass will be!

And somehow you go on the offensive and start using harsh words when its very unnecessary.
Is this the way you react when people don't share your views That's very immature tho... smiley

What you call disrespect, others may find nothing in it That is subjectivity smiley

I see no harm done in collecting a GIFT From someone else, Unless you are actually implying you can leave your boyfriend cus of gifts from other guys? wink ...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by Mykel4God(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I stand on this!
I love that wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Honest Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish don't tell me what to do after tou done spewed on my post that everyone don't think alike after I said common sense and morale isn't for everyone.

I clearly think this is just a misunderstanding of the context of my post.

Please am not telling you what to do, Just saying Straw man fallacy is a shame to any discussion...

@Bolded, i commented on it because i wanted to relay to you that..
what you term "Moral or common sense" may not be what others think it is....

Photos From A Colorful Wedding Seen On Facebook. / . / Checkout These Pretty Eritrean Soldiers