Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (27333 Views)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Tinubu is next, jail all drug lords.
. Why are you always being foolish?. Simply accept defeat and move on instead of being so bitter and waiting to criticise APC in all posts. Are you not tired?. Don't you have a job?. Your other fellow dumb friends are rarely seen here, yet you have always been on this forum since March 28 criticising at every opportunity wether good or bad. Are you so bitter?. You are acting like someone that lost his livelihood in the election. Please grow up and go back to your shell. Or will you continue like this for four years?. You are hoping that the country does not move forward just so that you can prove your point. Which type of human being wishes bad for his country just to prove a point?. Pray for the continued progress of this country or shut the hell up.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by ruffDiamond: 10:58pm On May 23, 2015
grin angryme I just dey laff at these flatees sore LOSERS SATANIST shouting tinubu next tinubu this maybe yr imaginary Biafura government will try him in the next century in absentia ofcourse grin but rest assured d dude has done his homework well and will be right here calling d shot at the top till ya all murrafuckas grow grey hair and be wearing pampers or something .haters go hug transformer but make sure say e get power first grin

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
onatisi:
,kashamu is or maybe I
should say was gej main
man in the south west, and
it is kashamu case or issue
that actually turned obj and
gej into politically enemies
. Gej stood by kashamu
even when faced with the
option of choosing between
kashamu and obj political
support. But immediately
after the elections which
gej lost and kashamu won
,kashamu not only
congratulated tinubu and
apc openly in sponsored
advert in the dailies but
even went on further to call
tinubu his
mentor,phenomenon and
praising tinubu for leading
a successful routing and
trouncing of pdp and gej in
the elections. This is
considered a mark and sign
of ultimate betrayal. The
man that lost the election
(gej)is the man that stood
solidly behind kashamu
despite all pressure to drop
him and have him
extradited back to usa . He was also one of those who didn't fully disburse funds for gej reelection despite having collected the money. Gej has the power to protect buruji, in 8 days time buruji will be a senator with immunity protection ,but Mr President has decided to cut him loose from his presidential protection cover, buruji will have to face the music alone .

No Senator has immunity from Criminal Prosecution! DG of NDLEA who happens to be Bode George wife wants to act tough to retain her job! Simple! So even jonathan had not tried to arrest him, Buhari would have shone with it!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by funlord(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2015
Kashamu? Make sure you don't drop the soap when you get into the united states penitentiary system! No amount of naira go save you for there oh? Better kill yourself sharply!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by ayokellany: 11:03pm On May 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those whose only aim is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him

I strongly bliv you need not pity the youth, your old man obviously need more pity with this sick thought of yours if this is all he thought you as a father.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by NobleG1(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2015
He will buy his freedom in few days.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by darelar(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2015
Esho omo Jinodu just a visit to USA will solve everything. We don't want a drug barron as our senator

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Damminglola(f): 11:11pm On May 23, 2015
This is what I call Season 1, Episode 1. Watch out for the remaining series........... grin wink
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by mainstreets(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!
wat r u saying?
all criminals wont b caught d same day. every criminal has his own day. so rejoice. dis is 'minus one criminal from our society' it wil keep getting better. change has come

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by pussygotlips: 11:18pm On May 23, 2015
cold:
Take its full course please,not curse. Just saying
thanks
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by coolbis: 11:19pm On May 23, 2015
tomakint:
The question is, why now? He had just been elected as a SINator, so NDLEA operatives were busy playing draught and Ayo Olopon when this guy was busy campaigning......I don't understand the kind of politics we play in this funny Country attimes and to think a bloody hypocrite who is not even a 'Saint' is behind this whole plot is indeed barbaric - I am talking of the vindictive Obasanjo undecided a big shame to Nigerian politics especially when you recalled that bigger thieves are roaming free!
mr tanoid,did you real read what you wrote or you have completely lost your conscience. Thank goodness this is happening before may 29, it would have been tagged my your types as intimidation by opposition.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tolababa(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2015
The guy caused his wahala. Why will he praised Tinubu when Pres GEJ is still in power. It project him as a fair weather friend to PGEJ. So PGEJ is taking his pound of flesh

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Royalty01: 11:48pm On May 23, 2015
I am tempted to call Jonathan names but I won't. I thought wisdom and leadership go in pari passu. Wherein lieth thy wisdom o Jonathan? You ignored Obasanjo's warning about imposing a wanted drug kingpin as a leader of the party in south west. Blind and ignorant people are busy calling for the head of Mu'azu, without realising that Jonathan is the number 1 destroyer of PDP. Lacking tact and foresight.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by otokx(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2015
Is placing him under house arrest lawful?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by tlops(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2015
President GEJ is punishing him for not delivering his constituency in d last erection..

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by BlackBaron: 12:18am On May 24, 2015
Alams next
Joshua Dariye to follow...

Tinunbu too.
Get rid of bad eggs!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Totfulguy: 12:22am On May 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Tinubu is next, jail all drug lords.

He is not "next" anytin. They are the people behind Kashamu's woes. Let see if Buhari will DARE go near Tinubu, Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar and the rest of the Pioneers of Corruption in Nigeria. There will always be sacred cows in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Holyfield1(m): 12:52am On May 24, 2015
Mister2:
This man is innocent.
Guy you funny gaan o! Innocent for where?
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by themodernman: 1:09am On May 24, 2015
tomakint:

Forget about Saint crap...its a game & you gotta play it smartly. Know the toes to step on & know those you shouldn't.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 1:22am On May 24, 2015
All dogs eat sh.I.t na the one wey lose elections na im we know
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by sunsplash99(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2015
That means the osho wife's pussygotlips.
pussygotlips:
Good,

let the justice take it full curse regardless of whoever you are,
imaging the kind of people we elect to lead us.

Yepppp, ftc for the first time.

I will be trekking from yola to edo to congratulate osho baba for marrying a virgin.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Exmay(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2015
Come to think about it, this man get free Visa and imminent free residency permit for US be that ooo...... and we get plenty Niggas wey dey wish for just Visa alone.... anyway, na so life be ooo.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nicepoker(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2015
realjoker:
the lose of election is the begining of wisdom, but oga jona wisdom get k leg he is only interested to punish those who dent his reelection bid including we the masses that reject an expired candidate, after he lost election no light, no fuel, no gas even the rich ones fight to board a plane and qoueu to get gas.
all hail the transformer of otouke
QOUEU is that an english word?
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by stinggy(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2015
tomakint:
Why are you guys giving OBJ undue respect by tracing this whole shii to him? Do you think he has control over NDLEA? I seriously think GEJ is the one dealing with 'Alhaji'.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 8:21am On May 24, 2015
Kikikikiki laughing in wizard's tone
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Vado(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2015
Has the usa ever extradicted one of their own to nigeria to face charges? Do we even have an extradiction pact with them? I think if he truly has a case to answer, he should be tried and jailed on our soil and not sent overseas just to please uncle sam.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by haul: 8:48am On May 24, 2015
Vado:
Has the usa ever extradicted one of their own to nigeria to face charges? Do we even have an extradiction pact with them? I think if he truly has a case to answer, he should be tried and jailed on our soil and not sent overseas just to please uncle sam.

Dude listen to yourself? He should be jailed here you said? Dammmmn this country is shitty,

The question is where did he committed the crime? He should be jailed wherever he committed the shiit!

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by 4C2215131: 8:58am On May 24, 2015
I keep saying it is just a matter of time. Whatever is done in the dark will come to light, just a matter of time. He deserbves all the prson time that is justly coming to him!
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by bigfoot79(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2015
doublewisdom:
When will they arrest Tinubu?
whenever APC leaves Aso Rock
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by 4C2215131: 9:10am On May 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those whose only aim is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him

While you made sense in your post, you must remember this; should criminality be justified based on the basis of who's the more artful or conscientious thief?

What am I saying? yes, while this whole situation reeks of a masterminded attack against the man, he (the defendant) laid himself open to attack by committing the crime in the first instance. Whether he is being blackmailed here is inconsequential. He placed a weapon in the hands of his detractors by being a shameless drug peddler! This is just a classic example of the Devil doing God's dirty work of vengeance.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by blackandbold: 9:18am On May 24, 2015
I honestly wonder why people still ask funny questions about tinubu being a drug lord...has hebever being officially charged or indicted as regards illicit drug traits...well..the last time I checked there was nothing like that. .otherwise I trust the pdp kead fg before election...the likes ffk wud have madebit a propaganda. anywqy...the era of impunity is over....the erabof accountability has began
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Jkvivi2020: 9:36am On May 24, 2015
Old fool. Vanity upon vanity is all vanity. He be like chimpanzee. Masses dy suffer all u no now to steal money wen no be ur own. U and ur coulics them go expose one by one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki / Labour Party Facial Effect On Tiktok (Video, Photo) / Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.