Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA (27344 Views)

PDP Convention: I Was Placed Under ‘house Arrest’ In PH – Fayose / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by seeker121(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2015
Kasham eleyi o gidi gan ooo
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2015
onatisi:
Buruji betrayed the only
man that stood by him
when everyone was
against him. Buruji
betrayed the only person
who protected him when
the whole world wanted
him destroyed . Buruji
betrayed the only man
who laid and sacrificed his
own political ambitions
just to make buruji
relevant. Buruji betrayed
the trust and love his
benefactor had in him.
Kashamu Buruji betrayed
gej, he betrayed the Mr
President of the federal
republic of Nigeria and for
that he must dance Unclad
in the market place. Buruji
will never be a free man
again, adieu buruji
kashamu .

Pls can u educate us more on how buruji betrayed GEJ?? There r so many things even those of us in the political circles don't know.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Stoical: 11:10am On May 24, 2015
politricks:
He is not 'innocent'. He is prince Buruji Kashamu. The 'alhaji' of chicago.

It's funny how you know that he is not innocent. I personally will not crucify him yet, as I ain't got hard facts about his perceived drug deals in Chicago. However, if he is guilty, he should go face the law (but, I hope this bilateral agreement will be reciprocated if an American is involved in a shady deal-drugs, oil bunkery, etc in Nigeria).

Meanwhile, let's wait and hear the rule of a competent court on the matter...25-5-2015 is just tomorrow.

No One should be above the Law, I mean, NO ONE, (not even my father)... I so submit.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by seangy4konji: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
BABA you don enter am be tht ooooo..try sort yourself...I pray for you.
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by realjoker(m): 1:28pm On May 24, 2015
Nicepoker:
QOUEU is that an english word?
lol. no its an ibo word,,
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by LeSulk(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I read a myriad of error from APC! If kashamu as a pending drug CASE then, how many of our current politicians are free from a drug related case? Is it babangida or Tinubu or atiku? Oh! You say they are wise enough to have joined APC and become change agents. Really! It means if you have a criminal past and now a member of APC you are immune from arrest. What an "exacerbated exclamation of the highest order" paradoxically, PDP are now a victim of example when the defected particles remain inert from attack. Buruju kashamu remains a threat to a certain godfather in southwest, the only way they can shut him up is to raise is past, nail him and render is influence in southwest useless while they remain influential. Chief bode george was a typical example, he was not as bad as he was painted, this same godfather nailed him, render is influence useless while they remain influential. What was bode george offence, racketeering of contract which is the least offence you can think of from a public office holder. How about those nailing him, are they worst or better? I leave the answer for right thinking Nigerians. Inspite of the drug related allegation on kashamu, he won his senatorial seat which certain people are not happy about in southwest, the calculation now is, if kashamu is arrested, the court will declare is victory null and void, hence, the second runner up becomes the winner. Which party does the second runner up belong? I live that to you to decide. Anyone that seem to be a threat to that godfather or is having some rising influence in southwest must be "blackmail" till the person fade away. What was the offence of fayose? That he keep speaking the truth or because he nailed those paid lawmakers that want to impeach him. I pity the youth that just speak gables and dabbles without proper reasoning on why, when and how? Most especially the youth in my region "southwest". We have gone a long way to continue to be deceive by those whose only aim is to remain in power, to be worshiped and to remain an influence. God bless awolowo, I hope God raise another leader like him
With your 'command' of English you ought to know that ,it's either 'Runner up' or 'Second', not 'Second Runner up'
Re: Kashamu Under House Arrest, To Appear In Court Monday - NDLEA by kinibigdeal(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
LeSulk:

With your 'command' of English you ought to know that ,it's either 'Runner up' or 'Second', not 'Second Runner up'

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.