Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! (11496 Views)

Advice Pls : Which Model Of Toyota Sienna Is Fuel Efficient And Easy To Maintain / Good Doing Business With Chucky234 / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 7:15am On May 27, 2015
willibounce1:
I still maintain that it is highly irresponsible for you to send your hard earned money to someone you met online.

If you want to do business, do it like someone who's got a brain. If you buy something from konga a or jumia and dem gbab you, you can go to their office with proof and fight for your money.

Ask kakakri where him office dey, does he have a company, is it registered. Can you get a hold of him if a deal goes wrong? Has anybody seen him physically or know what he looks like?

Some people are experts when it comes to scam. They can plan it for months until they are successful. My advice is for you to be wise in whatever you are doing.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU MEET ONLINE. Use your brain.

Are you minding the dumbtards....even if kakakibuy gets 1million likes for any nonsense he says.....i'm done with this pre-order of a thing on ds section....not only are some of them rude but also stuuupid.....cos I'm a doctor I shouldn't insult you if one isn't making any sense.....

I've learnt long time ago to open my eyes than follow a crowd mentality. Even if I get -1million likes for this statement of mine, I don't suffer from d need to be liked tongue
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Are you minding the dumbtards....even if kakakibuy gets 1million likes for any nonsense he says.....i'm done with this pre-order of a thing on ds section....not only are some of them rude but also stuuupid.....cos I'm a doctor I shouldn't insult you if one isn't making any sense.....

I've learnt long time ago to open my eyes than follow a crowd mentality. Even if I get -1million likes for this statement of mine, I don't suffer from d need to be liked tongue

Dr Themodernman ,, Am new on NL, interested on buying a car,, was recommended to use pre order system , and your thread caught my attention , I read thru your conversation with KAKAKIBUY, with all due respect am surprise you still have the audacity to log online, you being a doctor as you claim which am very surprised an educated man like you lack the professionalism of doing a straight business..I noticed kakakibuy was polite in your conversation and even apologized for declining, you were the one attacking him with insults even though there is no reason for one. I read all the testimonies on kakakibuy's thread ,though few but all had something good to say about doing business with him. You said you have a cousin in Texas , he can easily provide you 3 referees ,why don't you do business with him? grin grin grin ... Dr themoderman, you are an emotional tourist, and you just trying to fill the emptiness inside you...

14 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 8:55am On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

Dr Themodernman ,, Am new on NL, interested on buying a car,, was recommended to use pre order system , and your thread caught my attention , I read thru your conversation with KAKAKIBUY, with all due respect am surprise you still have the audacity to log online, you being a doctor as you claim which am very surprise an educated man like you lack the professionalism of doing a straight business..I noticed kakakibuy was polite in your conversation and even apologized for declining, you were the one attacking him with insults even though there is no reason for one. I read all the testimony on kakakibuy's thread ,though few but all had something good to say about doing business with him. You said you have a cousin in Texas , he can easily provide you 3 referees ,why don't you do business with him? grin grin grin ... Dr themoderman, you are an emotional tourist, and you just trying to fill the emptiness inside you...

k
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 9:13am On May 27, 2015
freshvine:

his concern shouldnt deter as a business man . Infact you have to do this business to earn a star rating here on Nairaland to show that you are indeed geuinue and reliable. This will put the nay sayers in check concerning your reliability and drew more patronage to your business and every doubt will be eroded from the conciousness of potential customers.

Pls endeavour to do the bidding of "OP" which is legal and in a place to restore your teeming customers confidence. You should be concerned about making money from the 'OP' rather than giving heed to his emotional outbursts, so the business and let him come here and instill confidence in some of us "potential customers".

Madam don't mind me for the outburst...it's a reaction to d guy's evasive behaviour. What was hard in delivering 3referees as requested? For him to tell me it's not necessary is also not necessary. And then later saying because I laughed he's not gonna do business again. Why didn't he just go on to say he can't give any referee? I admire ppl who come out plain about something not ppl tryna play smart...and one guy here is saying even if I have 3million he won't do business. I laugh in Swahili.....anoda person go provide the necessary requirements and make his money while you continue your strong head....then you blame Jonathan afterwards.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by lightheart(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2015
Op, u na funny man! cheesy

What is wrong in using your cousin in texas biko? Infact, the way I see it is....if your cousin comes through with the deal, that's another business line for you. With a successful transaction and your eventual vote of confidence on him(cousin-in-texas), interested Nairalanders would even want to do biz with him. Healthy competition....more business.

Unless that has been the plan all along. grin

He may need my services sef....based on marketing materials design.

More blessings!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2015
lightheart:
Op, u na funny man! cheesy

What is wrong in using your cousin in texas biko? Infact, the way I see it is....if your cousin comes through with the deal, that's another business line for you. With your a successful transaction and your eventual vote of confidence on him(cousin-in-texas), interested Nairalanders would even want to do biz with him. Healthy competition....more business.

Unless that has been the plan all along. grin

He may need my services sef....based on marketing materials design.

More blessings!

He has no one in Texas , he is just here to pull attention, I don't even believe he wants to buy a car.

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by lightheart(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

He has no one in Texas , he is just here to pull attention, I don't even believe he wants to buy a car.

Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
lightheart:

Flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you.

Jesus christ to Peter .... God bless you my brother

3 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by lightheart(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

Jesus christ to Peter .... God bless you my brother

Bless you too, boss!

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by diportivo: 12:44pm On May 27, 2015
funny thread grin grin

paranoid op undecided undecided

i dont blame him,its his money smiley

an array of judges

calm kakakibuy cool

random poster wink

afta all has been said and done,i trust kakaki...not one eff up thread abt him,while the pre order king on nl (mr lipsrsealed) has more dan a couple....dats customer satisfaction

bros kakakibuy,im still in d market for the mitsubishi spacewagon o....u remember me so?

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2015
diportivo:
funny thread grin grin

paranoid op undecided undecided

i dont blame him,its his money smiley

an array of judges

calm kakakibuy cool

random poster wink

afta all has been said and done,i trust kakaki...not one eff up thread abt him,while the pre order king on nl (mr lipsrsealed) has more dan a couple....dats customer satisfaction

bros kakakibuy,im still in d market for the mitsubishi spacewagon o....u remember me so?

That's what customers need to know ,, no bad talk or comment from clients who did business with kakakibuy, but from other pre order dealers , i have been reading some negative comments .. carry on kakakibuy and keep the good work
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 1:21pm On May 27, 2015
Lol at so many ignorant comment here....

I've never seen people spew trash with so much confidence. shocked
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:
Lol at so many ignorant comment here....

I've never seen people spew trash with so much confidence. shocked
mr man, I could bet that u don't want to buy a car, n I am very sure u are a broke azz too. If u want to buy a car and u don't trust him, why not choose another person. Or better still, take a stroll to Berger and get a car there. He is bad, he is a scam, he is this, he is that.... He should get 3-referees because u want to buy a car? Who u come be na?

If u don't trust him, just face front, cos this ur thread is really pissin me off each time I enter this auto section cos its always on the first few topics on first page.

Yeye thread.

6 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 2:00pm On May 27, 2015
lrguru:
mr man, I could bet that u don't want to buy a car, n I am very sure u are a broke azz too. If u want to buy a car and u don't trust him, why not choose another person. Or better still, take a stroll to Berger and get a car there. He is bad, he is a scam, he is this, he is that.... He should get 3-referees because u want to buy a car? Who u come be na?

If u don't trust him, just face front, cos this ur thread is really pissin me off each time I enter this auto section cos its always on the first few topics on first page.

Yeye thread.

Another lunatic on the prowl...

Will love to watch you have a heart attack come 1st of July cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Another lunatic on the prowl...

Will love to watch you have a heart attack come 1st of July cheesy
gather some good money and get yourself one tokunbo camry tiny light for 800k, start with that one first and leave pre order for the bigger boys. money u no get u de find pre order, u think u can get a pre ordered volkswagen beetle? That car is over 60 years punk.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by kayjasper(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2015
lrguru:
gather some good money and get yourself one tokunbo camry tiny light for 800k, start with that one first and leave pre order for the bigger boys. money u no get u de find pre order, u think u can get a pre ordered volkswagen beetle? That car is over 60 years punk.

Lollz.

Read this thread from beginning to the end.

And all I see is an Op just ranting unnecessarily over nothing.

I even thought he was going to order a Venza or a BenzGl450. Surprisee it turned out to be an 04 c230.

I laugh in German.

That awkward moment when Op has big emotional issues but he doesn't believe everyone.
Until someday he ends up in one of the beds of his hospital before he realises he needs to reevaluate himself.

9 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
lrguru:

You're beneath me. It's only normal for you to be frustrated grin

I feel your pains.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

You're beneath me. It's only normal for you to be frustrated grin

I feel your pains.

EMOTIONAL TOURIST Mr themodernman get a life , what kind of dr insults people online, don't you have patients to attend too,, doctor borrowing money to buy a car and saying that someone is beneath him... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

EMOTIONAL TOURIST Mr themodernman get a life , what kind of dr insults people online, don't you have patients to attend too,, doctor borrowing money to buy a car and saying that someone is beneath him... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your type is d patient that get my attention. I borrow cos I have d means to pay back...even rich men are indebted...if no one can borrow you, its because you can't be trusted to pay back...which confirms your like dats beneath me.

You deserve not only to be insulted but also chained....
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Your type is d patient that get my attention. I borrow cos I have d means to pay back...even rich men are indebted...if no one can borrow you, its because you can't be trusted to pay back...which confirms your like dats beneath me.

You deserve not only to be insulted but also chained....

Yeah sure ,, a rich dr borrowing money to buy used 04 C230... you made a fool of yourself on your own thread,, go away in shame ,,, not only you don't have money, you ain't a doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

Yeah sure ,, a rich dr borrowing money to buy used 04 C230... you made a fool of yourself on your own thread,, go away in shame ,,, not only you don't have money, you ain't a doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're too foolish to understand even yourself let alone whatever I tell you. It's your stuupid type that will go to hospitals to insult docs and then when insulted back & refused treatment comes on here & spews trash about our profession.

Bunch of maggots & never-do-wells interested in rubbing their frustrated selfs on others...

Hearing you so far I dont need a Sire to tell me you're a nobody in life....just make yourself useful for once by giving up the ghost.
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by idu1(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

You're too foolish to understand even yourself let alone whatever I tell you. It's your stuupid type that will go to hospitals to insult docs and then when insulted back & refused treatment comes on here & spews trash about our profession.

Bunch of maggots & never-do-wells interested in rubbing their frustrated selfs on others...

Hearing you so far I dont need a Sire to tell me you're a nobody in life....just make yourself useful for once by giving up the ghost.
may God deliver you.....

Amen!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:00pm On May 27, 2015
idu1:
may God deliver you.....

Amen!!!

I doubt you can even be delivered cos your case is closed and your fate is sealed.

Take heart. sad
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you made a fool of yourself and continuing to do so ... we all know now you ain't a doctor for real ,, you are broke,, it been days now so where is your car since you decided not to pre order ... doctor on NL all day ... doctor with this mentality ... NEVER .....

4 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by idu1(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

I doubt you can even be delivered cos your case is closed and your fate is sealed.

Take heart. sad
idio.t

Quack doctor.... Smh....

5 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by edward1984(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
idu1:
idio.t

Quack doctor.... Smh....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He is not a doctor .. he is just one jobless local guy trying to feed on others

1 Like

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you made a fool of yourself and continuing to do so ... we all know now you ain't a doctor for real ,, you are broke,, it been days now so where is your car since you decided not to pre order ... doctor on NL all day ... doctor with this mentality ... NEVER .....

I've told you what to do....be quick about it & I'm sure this world will be a better place...its only a foool dat claims to know how a doctor should behave when he doesn't even know how to treat malaria & still probably takes "agbo" for it.....

Your mumu no get part2....na all in one...lols
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:11pm On May 27, 2015
idu1:
idio.t

Quack doctor.... Smh....

Pained? cheesy
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by Fixed: 5:12pm On May 27, 2015
themodernman:

Kai! This man you lack the decorum that befits the medical profession if truly you are a doctor. It's only an agbero that responds to every post this way. I am sorry if I am too frank.

I will not even bother to read your next response because I know what it is going to be.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
The frustration is real & becoming more evident....

Some college graduates will have been better off as dropouts....

Even though I believe some of these guys are jobless....I won't say what I'm unsure of....
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
Fixed:

Kai! This man you lack the decorum that befits the medical profession if truly you are a doctor. It's only an agbero that responds to every post this way. I am sorry if I am too frank.

I will not even bother to read your next response because I know what it is going to be.

Are you a doctor?
Re: I'm About Doing Business With A Nairalander-advice Pls!!! by themodernman: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
edward1984:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He is not a doctor .. he is just one jobless local guy trying to feed on others

Can you say with all sincerity dat you have a paid job?

Even though I feel you don't, I won't bother exposing your silly self....cos you're not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Honda City Or Toyota Yaris / LEXUS GX460 2013 Toks.... 14m Giveaway Now!!! SOLD! / Good Lathe Machine For Sale (very Affordable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.