Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun (48525 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 5:49pm On May 24, 2015
Correctman0606:
You people should be ashamed of your Islam. Imagine the number of people who were killed by Buhari instigated protest immediately after the 2011 election because he is an extreme member of Islam. Point to any Nigerian who was killed by GEJ after the election? If Buhari had accept defeat as was done by GEJ, all those who were killed will be alive today. No matter your level of intelligent, no matter how good you are in law, you can never convince any normal individual that Islam is not an evil organisation.
So so myopic lipsrsealed
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Omoalhaja7: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
Correctman0606:
You people should be ashamed of your Islam. Imagine the number of people who were killed by Buhari instigated protest immediately after the 2011 election because he is an extreme member of Islam. Point to any Nigerian who was killed by GEJ after the election? If Buhari had accept defeat as was done by GEJ, all those who were killed will be alive today. No matter your level of intelligent, no matter how good you are in law, you can never convince any normal individual that Islam is not an evil organisation.
So so myopic embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by philips70(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
Serves these idiots right even though I don't support crime. These guys handcuffed me in the full glare of my two kids at Housing complex road just because they want money to come out quickly up to the extent of putting me in a cell until I had to take them to an ATM to give them 50k. They even threatened me I will lose a car I just bought and there's nothing anyone can do about it. My 5yr old boy was asking these idiots what did his daddy do and that could not soften their heart a second. They are very mean and all they are out for is money, they can kill or frame you up if you refuse to play game. Seeing this pic now just relive that sad memory.

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by crisycent: 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
A lot of idïots on NL are blaming the op. Have you ever been accused by these baśtards of being a criminal? Do you know how they embarrass and put you in handcuffs in public? When has having a laptop become a crime? Shoutout to all the brave hearts in warri for teaching this guy a lesson. I hope you seized his gun? Let him go and tell his DPO what happened to the gun. To all the born troway that will quote me to say bullśhit, the ogun wen go kill you and your family still dey do press-up for ogun state.

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Themandator: 6:35pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Cops are wussies the world over

They can't do jack sh1t
It's only in the South that police get liver

Go to the north and see how police are so docile. There are places in kano that are no-go areas for the Police.

This is how Bokos grew balls. Remember in 2009, Bokos attacked Police formations across the northeast.

Phuck dah Police

It is same down south... There are places like Alaka in that effurun and area f that the police avoid like a diseased planet

SARS is not your regular police... Even the army guys are always careful with uwvie youths... Youths with no joy or respect for life

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Hammefeez: 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
Harrisonn:
What has this police man done to be beaten up like this in effurun ? I see guilt in his face.This SARS guys have been terrorizing young boys in warri and environs.Extorting money from boys all in the name of chasing yahoo boys,Robbers car snatchers in warri everyday and we have never heard of SARS or the police apprehend any one of those robbers.I want this oppressors call SARS out of warri. Warri is not Lagos,Osun and Benin city where you people do those rubbish now the people of warri are out for you criminal SARS.

Why did you mention Osun?

Se Alaafia Ni? Ara re koya rara!
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by efizee: 7:53pm On May 24, 2015
SARS is trash.. Bunch of legalized criminals who kill for money they even get paid to do dirty jobs, they kill without proper investigation and no questions asked... The level of torture they give people is human degrading... Come to awkuzu here in Anambra state and see for yourself... Bunch of bastards

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by cabaliciouscabal: 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
Am sleeping
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Tarebreezy: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
I remember this guy. The wicked Fat one
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Kindluv3(m): 11:22pm On May 24, 2015
LKO:

I doubt the the story. The OP should tell us where it happened in Effurun and I would confirm with just a phone call. The OP way nor pure sef. So the youths beat up this SARS guy and his colleagues just stand dey look? U rarely see a single policeman walking the streets of Effurun. The story na lie, another failed attempt to give Warri a bad name.

Bros any thing dey happen for warri, fine any body way he/she get store for Igbudu mkt ask wati boyz do army man, boys stab army man all most die, the reason way make boy leave am now cos say two more army con dey run come to save their person nai make boys run oh here the army man for die

If warri boy say they go do some thing is just a matter of time THEM GO DO AM

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by xammyx(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by xammyx(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
Nigeria!!!! 90% of her youth citizens are criminals, "90% of her police and military are criminals now even the OP that opens this thread sounded like a criminal. "there is no way forward at all.

grin
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by mzlewis(f): 2:36am On May 25, 2015
Jamean:
Only in Uvwie wink

proudly uvwie jare
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by nairaman66(m): 5:51am On May 25, 2015
redfly:
Is this what they mean when they say " SARS on the beat!"

This guy.., you nor well at all.. cheesy
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by nairaman66(m): 5:56am On May 25, 2015
philips70:
Serves these idiots right even though I don't support crime. These guys handcuffed me in the full glare of my two kids at Housing complex road just because they want money to come out quickly up to the extent of putting me in a cell until I had to take them to an ATM to give them 50k. They even threatened me I will lose a car I just bought and there's nothing anyone can do about it. My 5yr old boy was asking these idiots what did his daddy do and that could not soften their heart a second. They are very mean and all they are out for is money, they can kill or frame you up if you refuse to play game. Seeing this pic now just relive that sad memory.

SARS are nothing but legalized criminals. The way they harass innocent and harmless citizens especially in Warri is mind boggling! Warri was literally peaceful until the introduction of these dare devils!

We are humans and Nigerians for that matter and shouldn't be treated like slaves! Say no to SARS, say no to internal colonialism!!

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by nairaman66(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
though I almost agreed with you but you spoiled your write up by mentioning those 3 cities; those cities have more civilized people than your warri & as such will prefer to report such officer to relevant authorities but may take the law into their hands as a last results: don't know if you are trying to say warri people are tough? But if so, then that's an illusion as Lagos have the largest numbers of bad boys than any other states in Nigeria who are willing to die for no good reason.

I disagree with you in terms of civilization! Your comments are rather contrary! Have we not seen cases of psychopathic happenings in these mentioned states in the media being carried out by people?

Dude, your comments are unsavory and dangerous. Please do refrain from such myopic thinking! For me, you have not responded in a civilized manner!

I'd advice you to tender an unreserve apology to the guy you quoted and the people of warri for calling them uncivilized!
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Jamean(f): 6:10am On May 25, 2015
Hi-five
mzlewis:
proudly uvwie jare
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by okonivwe(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2015
All The Police Are Thiefs Esspecially Ogborikoko Police Bitting Up And Arresting Kaka Riders For Restoring Illegar Money For Them God Go Pulish Them All D Goverment Do Som Thing No Work For Warri.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by Slimmos(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Cops are wussies the world over

They can't do jack sh1t
It's only in the South that police get liver

Go to the north and see how police are so docile. There are places in kano that are no-go areas for the Police.

This is how Bokos grew balls. Remember in 2009, Bokos attacked Police formations across the northeast.

Phuck dah Police
bros there are areas in d north where it is no go area for police and soldiers. my area inclusive, abi dem won die ni, even nepa sef dem never burn dem well, we pay light bill at will.

1 Like

Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by doublewisdom: 11:13am On May 25, 2015
omenka:
Na back den oo. Now I gentle die. Then na ritual every evening. We go comot from dat Saipem camp side opposite that UBA wey dey before PPMC, go the junction there go do our thing. When we dey show back, na only dat OritseFemi song "I don shayo I don shayo, I don shayo my eye don close oo..." we go dey sing.

Mad company. I been meet one babe den wey been dey roll kpom with her throat!! Kai I don forget dat her name! cheesy
You sabi Waffi wella. Jeddo junction? Or Ifie? I wan go find that girl see. Na my spec.
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by MSEdLAW(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
clefstone:
you sabi lie o. Wellingto no dey refinery road and no sizzlers near wellington sef. Y people like to dey form wafi everywhr sef

Me come tire for them ooo wellington when they express. By tax office before round about..and the only sizzles for that area dey front of PTI...the next one na for epkan. along refinery road...their yarns..tire me shuoo!! #Area
Re: What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun by clefstone(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
MSEdLAW:

Me come tire for them ooo wellington when they express. By tax office before round about..and the only sizzles for that area dey front of PTI...the next one na for epkan. along refinery road...their yarns..tire me shuoo!! #Area
confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.