Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It (26162 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / If Weed Plant Is From God Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 3:33am On May 25, 2015
Burger01:

I don't o. Ordinary cigarette smell dey puke me. Weed smell dey make me walk upside downcheesy

Boss boss boss
Diariz God o grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 3:33am On May 25, 2015
Burger01:

I don't o. Ordinary cigarette smell dey puke me. Weed smell dey make me walk upside downcheesy

Boss boss boss
Diariz God o grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 4:12am On May 25, 2015
peeparty:
Got me thinking really

weed was outlawed in the beginning of 19th century. It has been legal since the time of Adam............... Haters came in to government and placed embargo on it because they r confused.

MJ or weed is legal in many countries including some parts of USA.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by NobleG1(m): 4:23am On May 25, 2015
peeparty:
Got me thinking really

Well, your god also created Evil.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Brixston(m): 4:52am On May 25, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by churific(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2015
Your body is the "temple of God." As with every temple, you strive to keep it as clean as possible. Only God can truly judge if it's a sin or not since the bible wasn't too explicit.

I will say, however that your logic is a bit flawed because God also created the devil and by deduction, everything that followed.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by newacca: 6:30am On May 25, 2015
In God we trust! smiley

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2015
gulfer:
I think he meant Gegemu.... Its a drink made with weed in a different style.
ok, monkey-tell.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by swankylay(m): 7:57am On May 25, 2015
lemme break it down foru. logically, its not a sin. never a sin. BUT, in a country /state/ LG where its is generally accepted as ILLEGAL for some reasons, and u go ahead n smoke tha shit out of it, u have committed a SIN OF DISOBEDIENCE. which is a sin to GOD. but in countries where its has been legalized , its no sin.if we only understand life and culture well and our bible/quran, then we know what is what . just like some ignoramus telling me drinking alcohol *in moderation* is a SIN HOW? WHY? WHERE?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by DaBullIT(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
no be only delta even kastina
grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ZYZZA: 8:49am On May 25, 2015
vickerz:

lol, hahaba, this got me rolling,

smoke and fly

your royal "highness"
grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by frisky2good(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2015
What is "weed plant"? I guess you are talking about cannabis sativa. I can't remember reading anywhere that it is a sin to consume it. You are free to do whatever you want to do with it. Just make sure you are not caught by the police or NDLEA.

peeparty:
Got me thinking really
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Burger01(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Boss boss boss
Diariz God o grin
Lol. I actually tried it..just once. That was back in UK. I was a student at Clapham Common. After school I would hit my 6hrs part-time job at a laundry company called 'Brooks' around West Norwood and not far from my abode at Canterbury groove. So, on this evening I was frigging tired and fagged out. My two pals, T-Boy and Andrew, were professional weed smokers at every given opportunity. So, this very day at break time, they saw 'tiredness' written all over my red eyes. They cajoled me to have a go at the weed that imma feel 'right'cheesy. I said nah....they cajoled... I said alright. Took a deep and loooong drag on that shiit. For a moment my head went blank and somehow I felt 'right' indeedcheesy. My ginger gat more swaggercheesy. But, that was it! Never tried it after that. But those guys exposed me to lot of shiits in London that you just don't wanna knowcheesy
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. I actually tried it..just once. That was back in UK. I was a student at Clapham Common. After school I would hit my 6hrs part-time job at a laundry company called 'Brooks' around West Norwood and not far from my abode at Canterbury groove. So, on this evening I was frigging tired and fagged out. My two pals, T-Boy and Andrew, were professional weed smokers at every given opportunity. So, this very day at break time, they saw 'tiredness' written all over my red eyes. They cajoled me to have a go at the weed that imma feel 'right'cheesy. I said nah....they cajoled... I said alright. Took a dip and loooong drag on that shiit. For a moment my head went blank and somehow I felt 'right' indeedcheesy. My ginger gat more swaggercheesy. But, that was it! Never tried it after that. But those guys exposed me to lot of shiits in London that you just don't wanna knowcheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
That shii is just so crazy. It messes with the brain and mind mehnnnnnnnnnn
Everytime I listen to Vector's 'Mary Jane' song, I remember how well that shii has dealt with me. EVERY time I tried it, I always had stories to tell. Divine stories. Hilarious ones. Funny enough, I never had a role. It was always the same 3-4 puffs cheesy grin but............
Anyways, I thank God it was never good for my system and I never insisted. Who knows what I would have turned by now.
But for some people, it's just so good for them that without it, they go crazy. Lol
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2015
Burger01:
Dr. Kingto m na wa osmiley
Oga na so we see am o grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Burger01(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
That shii is just so crazy. It messes with the brain and mind mehnnnnnnnnnn
Everytime I listen to Vector's 'Mary Jane' song, I remember how well that shii has dealt with me. EVERY time I tried it, I always had stories to tell. Divine stories. Hilarious ones. Funny enough, I never had a role. It was always the same 3-4 puffs cheesy grin but............
Anyways, I thank God it was never good for my system and I never insisted. Who knows what I would have turned by now.
But for some people, it's just so good for them that without it, they go crazy. Lol
That's just the way it is. One should know the limit and what's good for the system. That kind thing ain't for me. I no get liver cheesy
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2015
asumo12:
cheesy

Sumo wrestler how far na? grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

I really like your sincerity and realness. Thumbs up.
Thanks sir cool
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2015
Burger01:

That's just the way it is. One should know the limit and what's good for the system. That kind thing ain't for me. I no get liver cheesy

Exactly. After all why would I have to regret taking something that's supposed to be fun? Even if Na food sef, Na to quit the food o
Even bible talk am say if Na your right eyes go make you miss heaven, pluck am comot cheesy grin cheesy
Boss, When next you dey show for area Na?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2015
fredoooooo:
I knew ya madness is not ordinary grin
It is spiritual grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].......don't you go for all night prayer? So why not take one wrap to keep awake?[/size]
I don't need it wink
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2015
nenergy:

I've never smoked weed...and never will, but I salute your comment! Your head dey there!
Boss please don't smoke that stuff and if you do please don't do it everyday, it messes up the mind grin,

1 Like

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Chai! I don suffer
grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2015
ikechukwu354:

guy u burst my brain, that was really truthful and 300 k likes man...
Thanks bro grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 10:02am On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Boss please don't smoke that stuff and if you do please don't do it everyday, it messes up the mind grin,

And brain
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And brain
Yes o, I once dreamt I was in China, Guy I was flying over Beijing in my mind grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2015
cold:

Please do you mind explaining this verse?

Even the apple that Eve, Adam and Abacha ate?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2015
KingTom:
Yes o, I once dreamt I was in China, Guy I was flying over Beijing in my mind grin
Hahahahahahahahaha
Everytime I took some puff, lowlands became Mount Kilimanjaro with many Rock bands hosting live shows in my head grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Burger01(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Exactly. After all why would I have to regret taking something that's supposed to be fun? Even if Na food sef, Na to quit the food o
Even bible talk am say if Na your right eyes go make you miss heaven, pluck am comot cheesy grin cheesy
Boss, When next you dey show for area Na?
Pastor Sparrow cheesy

Guy, work and business dey demanding these days. When I show I go beep you. Enjoy your day.smiley
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by KingTom(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Everytime I took some puff, lowlands became Mount Kilimanjaro with many Rock bands hosting live shows in my head grin cheesy grin cheesy
Do you know that Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre and Nate Dogg song? The next episode? Na my soundtrack then every time I dey hear am for head.

"Su Su Su Su smoke smoke, Smoke weed everyday" grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 10:17am On May 25, 2015
Burger01:

Pastor Sparrow cheesy

Guy, work and business dey demanding these days. When I show I go beep you. Enjoy your day.smiley
Lol. No P boss. Just come with Ghana must go bags of money
Enjoy your day too sir

1 Like

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Burger01(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. No P boss. Just come with Ghana must go bags of money
Enjoy your day too sir
I prefer to come with 50liters of petrol. With that we go paint town RED! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.