Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It (26166 Views)

'I Know It's A Sin, Yet I Fall Into It Everytime' / If Weed Plant Is From God Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / If Jesus Is Equal With God Then How Do U Explain 1 Corinthians 15:28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ravgach: 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
iluvweed:

Sorry, how old are you? You still believe everyone that smokes weed runs mad? in 2015?

grin grin grin Am an adult sir. Sorry I forgot we are in 2015. They do not go maaaaaaaaaddd grin but when they want to
say one thing, another thing comes out of their mouth and they see things differently from the rest of us!
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by iluvweed(m): 5:34pm On May 25, 2015
ravgach:

grin grin grin Am an adult sir. Sorry I forgot we are in 2015. They do not go maaaaaaaaaddd grin but when they want to
say one thing, another thing comes out of their mouth and they see things differently from the rest of us!

Funny man!....So Wiz Khalifa, Snoop(He his in his late 40's and he has been smoking for over 30yrs!), Rick Ross, and many more will soon go maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.....? Thats why I said, If you wanna smoke weed, try to eat good food! thats when it works well.... grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by podosci(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2015
Okay...But Jesus Christ turned water into wine? Wine intoxicated more than weed( Marijuana)? so I don't get what your point is
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2015
nwadiuko1:
no be only delta even kastina

Weed talk grin grin grin
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 27, 2015
The whole premise of this argument is foundationally wrong.."since weed is from God..is it a sin to use it"?In other words..Can God create a sinful thing?
Well the answer is that it is a personal thing.Everything God made at creation was perfect but the corruption of the world by sin changed a lot.
There are many deadly plants and leaves in the world today humans are not supposed to eat because they are bad for them and are toxic to their bodies.Does it mean that God didn't create those also? You cnt isolate weed and claim it is good simply because God created it.Weed has its purposes as well as its disasters. I am not a pastor but the bible admonishes that we are not to take anything that makes us drunk or hallucinatory instead God urges that we should be filled with the spirit and God does not dwell where weed is because weed has its own spirit and it is not in tandem with God's.Our bodies are supposed to be the temple of the Holy Ghost and not a chimney outlet for weed.Weed has been used medically though to treat ailments I must admit.
The bottom-line is that taking weed may be harmful or helpful for you depending on the scenario but is it a sin to take it in God's eyes?I guess you already read my answer on that earlier..
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ArcToyin(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
podosci:
Smoking weed is not sin, there is no part of the bible that said smoking weed is a sin
Weed intoxicate has much has alcohol, so if the bible allows alcohol, logically it should also allow weed
But In ISlam the Quran forbids alcohol, and any substance that intoxicates or changes the state of mind of an individual, therefore logically smoking weed would be a sin. Althou people interprete that differently and so some musllims smoke while other don't.
I am not a theist, therefore I am not bound by any Religious laws, therefore I am free to do what I feel is right and what dosnt break the human laws of the land
i disagree with you. Bible says whatever you eat,drink or do that affects your neighbour you have to desist from it Roman 14:15-end.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by ArcToyin(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2015
Bible says whatever you eat,drink or do that affects your neighbour you have to desist from it check Roman 14:15-end.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by podosci(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2015
How does smoking weed affect your neighour?
Its the same thing has saying having sex with your wife would result in a child that would cry a lot and therefore affect your neighbour
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Stanleyafam(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
seedorfg:
weed has been cursed since days/ time of adam and eve, God did not state weed as healer or curer leave, ese ni fun eni to ba mu tabi gbin fun nkan

What are u saying
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Stanleyafam(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
ravgach:

*sigh* is every one supposed to see things the same way?
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by seedorfg(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
ask google
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by emmysantos: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Foolish question.
That's how you people deceive little children into smoking by telling them "little of it is not a sin" and from there they will turn drug addicts. let me tell u the core truth, every wrap of weed u smoke is a sin.

1 Like

Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Ndipe(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dunno, but smoking is no-no.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by CodeTemplar: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
peeparty:
Got me thinking really
Do you eat mango along with its seed? Yet mangoes are from God.
Re: If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
I See... U Do Smoke Weed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama's Unbiblical Declaration / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.