Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel (804 Views)

See The Horrible Atrocity Rochas Okorocha Is Committing At Owerri (photo) / The Horrible State Of Obohia Road In Aba / What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by candycrushsoda: 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
Nigerians have a way of having fun no matter the situation. The Hashtag  #ReplaceAMovieWithFuel is currently trending on Nigeria Twitter.

See the funny tweets after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/hilarious-nigerians-make-fun-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by candycrushsoda: 1:13pm On May 24, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by Nokiae5: 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
always thought they had ####
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by san316(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2015
This is hillllaaaarious. Naija no dey carry last for play play. Make I kwantribut.

#Lord of the fuel: The two filling stations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by ifex370(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2015
lurbbish
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by LILYCHERISH(f): 1:44pm On May 24, 2015
THAT IS WHY WE ARE NIGERIANS, I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I LOVE MY PEOPLE
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by reflx(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
hahahahahhahaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by modath(f): 2:23pm On May 24, 2015
We no go kill awasefs nah, make we laugh and not develop high bp, abi? smiley

Make i add mine;

"The Fuel of Musanga"

"The Fuel Whisperer"

"Along came a Tanker"

"Living in (fuel) Bondage"

"Scary Fuel"
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by TRILLIONIAR: 2:41pm On May 24, 2015
save the last fuel
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by suwailad(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2015
See the youths - leaders of tomorrow indeed! what a shame!
and then this will now go to fp, another hideous shame!
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by docsholz(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2015
Now this right here is hilarious
Re: Nigerians Make Fun Of The Horrible Fuel Situation With #replaceamoviewithfuel by Obijulius: 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
Loving this.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Okays 15 Special Advisers For Buhari / A Man Of The People (dr Chris Ngige) / Buhari: A Source Of Badluck To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.