Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

MTN wrong deduction!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN wrong deduction!!! (5550 Views)

Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / The Truth About Airtel's Fast Deduction Of Internet Data / help! How do i Stop MTN "Your Last Session" Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MTN wrong deduction!!! by Raymondluv(m): 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
nunzk:
When you have these kind of issues you should report to the consumer protection commission or ncc. They will sort u out. Seriously. If u need help with it I can direct u.

i also experience de same i need deir number botj cps and ncc
Re: MTN wrong deduction!!! by 0ubenji(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
this ish apund to me last december..sinx then i keep tabs on my acct balance to the last kobo.
my 1k airtime vanished; juz for checkin whatsapp msgs within a minute whilst data was stil on the line...i called and called ...
this time..dey dint even claim its a mistake..they claim i aint got data at all..same data dat was stil on d line as at d time of calling dem and afterwards sef.
fine..i now put it to dem dat even if dey wanna claim my airtime was deducted coz i aint got data..can 1k vanish in less than a minute juz for recieving whatsapp chats?...dat was whr d idiots got confused..i juz smh for the c.c agent i was talkin to dat day and ended d call.
the funniest part of dis "story dat touch" is dat ..immediately the 1k vanished and acct balance emptied..the data dey claim wasnt thr earlier was now bein charged for my browsing afterwards on dat day..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Are Deleting Uber From Their Phones After Trump’s Executive Order / Send Free Messages: MTN To MTN / Bypass Waiting List For BBM Android And Ios Using These Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.