Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate (5551 Views)

8 Ways To Reduce Bounce Rate On Your Website / Four Reason Why Your Websites/blogs Has High Bounce Rate. / Google Analytics: Is A High Bounce Rate Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate by naijainfogalery: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yes cos the truth is the reason why sites like Linda ikeji and Nairaland will have low bounce rates is after reading articles you can spend the whole day reading replies which makes you basically sleep on the site unlike new site where there is low content and practically no comments
kipesco:

You are right. You can't defeat bounce rate until you have created that trust in your site. If people come and can't find what they are looking they go back but with consistent effort, they will soon turn to love your site and visit on daily basis.
Re: 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate by oteneaaron(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
kipesco:

You are right. You can't defeat bounce rate until you have created that trust in your site. If people come and can't find what they are looking they go back but with consistent effort, they will soon turn to love your site and visit on daily basis.

True words...
Re: 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate by topblogger12(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
hey OP.......it seems your articles always hit the nail on the head... wink Thanks a lot for the info......and those articles i downloaded from your website,......thanks again...............and please don't forget the tutorial about the wordpress plugin you talked about......i am waiting patiently..thanks again.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate by Roviarsguide(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
topblogger12:
hey OP.......it seems your articles always hit the nail on the head... wink Thanks a lot for the info......and those articles i downloaded from your website,......thanks again...............and please don't forget the tutorial about the wordpress plugin you talked about......i am waiting patiently..thanks again.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am glad you are enjoying the downloads..... a co-blogger of our's posted the link on nairaland yesterday......thanks for your comment.....

here is a link to the thread.... https://www.nairaland.com/2382984/200-free-articles-free-download

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Website Owners Allow Their Domains To Expire: Why? / Aptech Accp/bsc. Student / Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.