Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785594 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iby2k4us: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
@ oga Enoch.. pls i have a firman eco3990es which i use to power my 1.5hp Ac ... i would like to know if its suitable to use with the ac or i should just stop it ...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
enochogaga:

Ok oh, have said it several time about generators buying inline
Please,I am working on a 2.5 kva yellow tank gen,the previous AVR was bad and I got another new AVR.

The generator now supply 12V from 12 V terminal but No 220v from the gen.

Can it be that the new AVR is not good or the coil is bad?

Please help a brother.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by odizeey(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello sir.
Please, I'm planning to get a generator. I need the type that can run a pumping machine(0.75 HP, 220 V)
Which one can i get for a very moderate price?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chistevoy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
@ Enochogaga. Kindly advice on which series of Sumec Firman, one can purchase.
Also, between Maxi and firman Eco series, which is better, in terms of durability, fuel consumption etc
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bigdoggg: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello I have a new gen and the gen turned off on the 9th day of using it and when i changed the oil , it was okay again , is it okay like that ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yinklink(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello, my 2yrs old sumec Firman 1800 will work for 2days, after which it will refuse to start except i clean d plug and drag like 10times before it starts. i notice d plug is always covered with carbon. I have changed plug, service the piston and rings, a friend claim its the carburetor . Please where can i get a follow-come exhaust for d same gen, i resides in Lagos.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
My able prof. Please I'm female. Out of ignorance, I bought a 3.5kva generator because that's the only available one for key. I purposely insisted on key start because I didn't want to be drawing that rope coolIt's very stressful to me. But i found out that if i pour 5 litres, it will last for only 4 hours 30 minutes, unlike my former I better pass my neighbours gen. Please, is that normal? I feel it's consuming too much fuel. How many hours should 5 litres last on a 3.5kva generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nadel: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Recommend a generator that I can buy for my betting shop. It has 2 cpu 4 monitors,2 wall fans and 2 energy bulbs
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chistevoy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
chistevoy:
@ Enochogaga. Kindly advice on which series of Sumec Firman, one can purchase.
Also, between Maxi and firman Eco series, which is better, in terms of durability, fuel consumption etc
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by donquincy98(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
I want to purchase Firman 120000se diesel. What are the disadvantages of such purchase. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ebubemg(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just remembered to post this, I went to thermocool office in oshodi to buy thernocoool junior max they told me 70k.
See how much I got it on konga(had to over cross check to make sure it was original because of the price difference cheesy cheesy)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akinfunwa01(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
Please is there a difference between Senwei SP3800 and Senwei Eco2999s generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by odizeey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ebubemg:
Just remembered to post this, I went to thermocool office in oshodi to buy thernocoool junior max they told me 70k.
See how much I got it on konga(had to over cross check to make sure it was original because of the price difference cheesy cheesy)
Bro!! Sweet deal. Can it power a pumping machine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fscream(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Please I want to get the Thermocool Junior max too. I intend to use it to power the following: A medium sized fridge(100 watts),32 inches ledtv,2 standing fans and a deck. Will it be enough to carry such load please?
Elxandre:

Finally got my Gen delivered yesterday.
So far it's working perfectly.
I got the Junior Max for 39k, shipping inclusive. It's a miracle! grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2019
odizeey:

it can't ...it's a medium size gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2019
fscream:
Please I want to get the Thermocool Junior max too. I intend to use it to power the following: A medium sized fridge(100 watts),32 inches ledtv,2 standing fans and a deck. Will it be enough to carry such load please?
yes it will power
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Elxandre(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2019
fscream:
It should be enough, though I'm not an expert, but the load on those combined should be under 1kw.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by odizeey(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilclin:
it can't ...it's a medium size gen
Okay. Thanks bro. But it's a good bargain.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
odizeey:

Okay. Thanks bro. But it's a good bargain.
yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ebubemg(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
odizeey:

if the machine is less than 900 watts it can
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
lilclin:
yes
happy Sunday baba please will a lutian LT3990E with rated power of 3.2kva power a 1hp AC , 100L fridge, 50 inch TV, 600 WATT tower speaker , 1 industrial standing fan and 1 ceiling fan ? if it won't please recommend another for me .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by komzy589(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Good day sir. My small Tiger Gen is working but not producing electricity. I will appreciate if you give me trouble shooting tips. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
space9880:
happy Sunday baba please will a lutian LT3990E with rated power of 3.2kva power a 1hp AC , 100L fridge, 50 inch TV, 600 WATT tower speaker , 1 industrial standing fan and 1 ceiling fan ? if it won't please recommend another for me .
prof doesn't recommend lutian anymore...get sumec or tec

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
komzy589:
Good day sir. My small Tiger Gen is working but not producing electricity. I will appreciate if you give me trouble shooting tips. Thanks
have you checked your connection
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2019
lilclin:
prof doesn't recommend lutian anymore...get sumec or tec
ok please recommend a sumec or text fornme.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by odizeey(m): 4:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Ebubemg:
if the machine is less than 900 watts it can
it's 0.55kW and 0.75 HP.
Can you help me with the link?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ebubemg(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2019
odizeey:
it's 0.55kW and 0.75 HP.
Can you help me with the link?
It will carry it , that's 550watts
The Gen is 1000watts
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by odizeey(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ebubemg:

The Gen is 1000watts
Thanks boss. Can you assist me with the link?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ebubemg(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2019
odizeey:

Thanks boss. Can you assist me with the link?
it's no more that cheap, check konga u may see a good price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by odizeey(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Ebubemg:
it's no more that cheap, check konga u may see a good price
I checked o. What I saw was expensive.
The gen is a 1.kva? I've seen nice deals on Jumi for other brands of same capacity.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2019
LadyBeee:
My able prof. Please I'm female. Out of ignorance, I bought a 3.5kva generator because that's the only available one for key. I purposely insisted on key start because I didn't want to be drawing that rope coolIt's very stressful to me. But i found out that if i pour 5 litres, it will last for only 4 hours 30 minutes, unlike my former I better pass my neighbours gen. Please, is that normal? I feel it's consuming too much fuel. How many hours should 5 litres last on a 3.5kva generator?

A litre should last about an hr, It can be adjusted, with just the turning if a screw or two. Get someone with the knowledge to help out.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by XtraSmooth404: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2019
Ebubemg:

The Gen is 1000watts

Item like pumping machine is assumed to be twice the rating for optimal usage. For instance, your pump machine rating is 550watts, so for usage, it's 1.1KW (that is, 550 X 2). Generator is 1KW. Thus, you shouldn't use a 1KW gen for a 550W pumping machine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.