Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,468 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784749 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Santa2: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Anyone used this gen before.. Intend to get it from a firman flagship store (so I know its authentic) Prof, what your say on this gen. A friend has used a kipor diesel gen like this before and complained bitterly. Just want to know if firma version is better.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oljacobs: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
I would also like to know please if it is sound proof as it says. I need a gen between 5-10kva which is silent [/b]and [b]reliable and I am also considering Firman, Sumec or luthian because of price.

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ohizzy(m): 1:45am On Dec 21, 2019
@enochogaga What's your opinion on a Lutian Petrol 8.1KVa generator? Better still I'll appreciate a list of quality generators within range of 100k - 150k....

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Boombaby: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Santa2:
Anyone used this gen before.. Intend to get it from a firman flagship store (so I know its authentic) Prof, what your say on this gen. A friend has used a kipor diesel gen like this before and complained bitterly. Just want to know if firma version is better.

My neighbor used the diesel version brought in from Germany and saw pepper! At a point what he spent on repair was enough to buy another medium gern.
He later sold it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Boombaby: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Welldone Prof. Great thread.

Pls I need advice for best generator to get to power 200lits freezer and pumping machine.

Both appliances will not be powered at the same time pls. Just to use alternatively. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Good morning all,
Please how much can I get electric kick starter for 2.5 kv generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Santa2:
used it served me well.... just dat there are so many useless technician dat buy substandard materials to fix d gen.... mine is still there... not in use for now Kus I need a technician to look check it out....

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kings11ng(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
was using my lutian 3.5kva generator when nepa brought light and i changed over, when i pressed the power button to turn of the gen. it refused to turn off so i turn off the fuel tap and allowed it to turn off by itself.....
what could be the problem and how do i rectify it?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flodel(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please what's the difference between sumec firman spg 2200 and senwei spg 2200

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by KeniBodyks: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good evening @enochogaga

Compliments of the season.

Please I am looking to acquire a medium sized generator that will comfortably carry my entire house including the following key items simultaneously

2 1.5hp ACs
2 1hp ACs
1 Fridge
1 deep freezer
3 different TV points with UPS
1 5kg washing machine (drum)

Kindly advise me on a generator to buy, by brand and with a suitable rating to allow for all these items (and a little more) to be adequately supported.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gloriaakin24(f): 3:37am On Dec 30, 2019
Gloriaakin24:
Good evening all please i want to buy gen to power like 5 bulbs, dstv, lg tv, thermol cool medium fridge, blender, washing machine once in a week my budget is between 40-50k thanks please i not want Thermocool because its not readily available where i reside thanks.
prof and others help with advice please o
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PHILipu1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Please hom much can I get electric kickstarter for a 2.5kva gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by adelafe2019: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Prof., my Parsun 1.8 kv generator's engine is knocked.Am l to ring the engine or buy half engine?
Pls. be specific about trade mark names of whatever you want me to buy and price estimate of each item.
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Gloriaakin24:
prof and others help with advice please o
up your Budget
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flodel(f): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Flodel:
pls someone should answer me naaaa
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by awetaiye2015: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pls, can small generator (aka I better pass my neighbor) carry a 1.5hp inverter ac? because I do see it on the label of the ac that it can work with a small gen but the seller said it's not true. Pls clarify this because I plan on buying one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by etel124(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
THE one NO2 tighten it...
Then the one 1 start the generator unscrew it the speed of the gen and noise will reduce..

I have tighten mine...now after putting on the generator...it will be going off by itself....what do I do now...?....its a new generator...it drinking fuel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by goodnewscliff(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2020
kings11ng:
was using my lutian 3.5kva generator when nepa brought light and i changed over, when i pressed the power button to turn of the gen. it refused to turn off so i turn off the fuel tap and allowed it to turn off by itself.....
what could be the problem and how do i rectify it?
on a 500 naira fuel level, how long does ur lutian generator lasts??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by agoodman(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
goodnewscliff:
on a 500 naira fuel level, how long does ur lutian generator lasts??

Mine lasts 5hours on a 500naira fuel and 10 hours on 1000naira fuel. I have the Lutian Lt3900e.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You be Urhobo guy?
yes
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
KeniBodyks:
Good evening @enochogaga

Compliments of the season.

Please I am looking to acquire a medium sized generator that will comfortably carry my entire house including the following key items simultaneously

2 1.5hp ACs
2 1hp ACs
1 Fridge
1 deep freezer
3 different TV points with UPS
1 5kg washing machine (drum)

Kindly advise me on a generator to buy, by brand and with a suitable rating to allow for all these items (and a little more) to be adequately supported.
a medium sized generator will not carry all those things you listed

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Flodel(f): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Flodel:
someone pls helppppppppp
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
enochogaga:

I think u have not give it load, I mean put on all ur appliance's, if u put on all ur appliances and it till persist, ur caprator is faulty, the gen is breathing is not running.
Good evening @enochogaga
Pls parsun generators re they good and durable? Especially the 2.5 kva ? Re they China made?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Greenback: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
TWOWAYMIRROR:
Oga EnochOgaga, pls i have a small shop with 6 Led ceiling lights, 1.5hp Hisense Air Conditioner, one water dispenser, a 32 inches tv and a desktop computer.

What size of Generator will you recommend for me. Fuel economy and noise is very important too..I am looking at a 4000 Sumec Firman Generator that goes for ₦92,000.

Pls i await your professional advise. And also, how do i know the KVA rating of a generator, what i know is just 29000, 3000,8990, etc. I need to be able to know how many KVA a generator is when i see it.
are you a crewing agent?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SirAce: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SirAce: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
enochogaga:

No no it will kill the engine very fast, 1.5hp ac is kind of tresfull to 2.5kva gen, 1hp ac even is manageable, not to talk of 1.5hp
Can a lutian LT3990E power a 1hp AC and other few house hold appliances?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Henrypraise: 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
@ enochogaga pls I am in need of a diesel engine generator, I am residence in effurun, I wouldn't mind meeting up wit u, I want a diesel gen that can power a laundry business, 2 washing machine, 4 pressing iron, pumping machine and a deep freezer, do I go for the portable lutian gens or I go for those "cassava" engines n coupling or I go for converted welding machines like Miller... pls I could really need ur assistance...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by boneruns(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good day,

Please I need your assistance in buying a generator to power 1.5 HP water pumping machine. The generator use will be strictly for pumping. Because we have another generator for use already.

I saw Haier Thermocool TEC Generator Hustler Max Electric Series (3.0kW/ 3.5kVA), I don't know if it can power it.

Please I'm open to suggestions
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
Henrypraise:
@ enochogaga pls I am in need of a diesel engine generator, I am residence in effurun, I wouldn't mind meeting up wit u, I want a diesel gen that can power a laundry business, 2 washing machine, 4 pressing iron, pumping machine and a deep freezer, do I go for the portable lutian gens or I go for those "cassava" engines n coupling or I go for converted welding machines like Miller... pls I could really need ur assistance...
why don't u go for those ones they use drum of water and diesel forgotten thier names.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
boneruns:
Good day,

Please I need your assistance in buying a generator to power 1.5 HP water pumping machine. The generator use will be strictly for pumping. Because we have another generator for use already.

I saw Haier Thermocool TEC Generator Hustler Max Electric Series (3.0kW/ 3.5kVA), I don't know if it can power it.

Please I'm open to suggestions
it can power it. I have Tec optimal 3500 that power my 1.5 Hp pumping machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Henrypraise: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
WarriAproko:
why don't u go for those ones they use drum of water and diesel forgotten thier names.

that's the "cassava" engine n coupling I talked of. it's coupled alternator n engine parts... I really need to weigh the options available n get the best...

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.