Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (787722 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itedjereaustin(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=2felix post=86208872]

What is the difference between Elepaq constant ecx5800 and Elepaq yaofeng constant ECX 5800? Which is more advisable for durability, fuel consumption, and Maintenance. Pls I need response pls.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BoboKush(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
2felix:

What is the difference between Thermocool gen Hustler max 3500ES and Tec optima 3500Es blue tank? Which is more advisable for durability, fuel consumption, and Maintenance

I dunno but m used to former than the later
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itedjereaustin(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na wao . so in this very page nobody can reply!
There is no need to type without reply is very provoking.

1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itedjereaustin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Itedjereaustin:
Na wao . so in this very page nobody can reply!
There is no need to type without reply is very provoking.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itedjereaustin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
BoboKush:

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=Itedjereaustin post=86234602][/quote]

So how is the performance of the one you know?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
BoboKush:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by BoboKush(m): 5:24am On Feb 01, 2020
2felix:
BoboKush:

Very good I recommend
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Can my Tech Junior carry the load of a medium size fridge I'm about to buy a fridge

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pipeliner: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2020
toluene1234:
I had already ordered for Senwei 3.5KVA Manual Start Generator - EC5200-7000CX before I new about this channel.

Please is this generator a good model? is it a copper or aluminum coil? which is better?
I will appreciate experiences of people who have used it before this product is delivered to me.

Thanks

OK
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itedjereaustin(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Use Elepaq constant yaofeng ec5800*, is durable.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
BoboKush:

Very good I recommend

Just got tec major opt 3500 es
I want to use total oil
But there are two type of total one litre
Should I use the SAE 40 or the other type

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
what is2.2kw?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by herrlekan(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
iamjane:
contemplating among Firman 1990 , 2200 and maxi (same range) they cost between 45k - 50k

Which would the house recommend ejo

I have used the Maxi generator only and it is a very good generator. However, this particular one looks to good to be true price wise. If you want to get the original Maxi generator buy from Fouani LG Store if you are in Lagos. The one I am using is Maxi Gen 2.5kva with keys model number MaxiGen25BK and it was N107,000.00 as at October 2018 when it was purchased.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Can my Tech Junior carry the load of a medium size fridge I'm about to buy a fridge
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamjane(f): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
herrlekan:

I have used the Maxi generator only and it is a very good generator. However, this particular one looks to good to be true price wise. If you want to get the original Maxi generator buy from Fouani LG Store if you are in Lagos. The one I am using is Maxi Gen 2.5kva with keys model number MaxiGen25BK and it was N107,000.00 as at October 2018 when it was purchased.
sorry I just noticed that one in the pic I shared has key. I meant the smallest one of 6litre tank. I have settled for the Firman though.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yesloaded: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
2felix:

I want to use total oil
Check if it's same spec for recommend oil

I use mobil tho & I've never changed anything except oil, my tec junior will be a year in a month time. Good engine oil contributes to performance & lifespan of generating set
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yesloaded: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingsdave:
It should

Check load capacity on leaflet
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kingsdave(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
yesloaded:

It should

Check load capacity on leaflet
Can you refer me to a good medium fridge product apart from Thermocool and LG
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by IT4ALL: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pls house what could be d problem of my 2.5kva tripped off of load and still working. This happen when i on pumping machine and charging my 1kva inverter together. I off d pumping machine and work a little and load tripped off again. Pls house what could be d problem?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oneroflo57(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2020
Abeg has anybody here bought hierr thermocooll gen from jumiaa b4?

My location is far from their closest show room and I'm considering using jumia

Please guys any body
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
oneroflo57:

Please guys any body
thermocool doesn't have fake so go ahead

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
IT4ALL:
Pls house what could be d problem of my 2.5kva tripped off of load and still working. This happen when i on pumping machine and charging my 1kva inverter together. I off d pumping machine and work a little and load tripped off again. Pls house what could be d problem?
probably the load is much on it

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kingsdave:

Can you refer me to a good medium fridge product apart from Thermocool and LG
I use royal crown in school
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by oneroflo57(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2020
lilclin:
thermocool doesn't have fake so go ahead

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tipzy001: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Good evening everyone, please I intend buying a generator between 3 to 3.5kva and I'm considering between Sumec firman and Maxi product as they are both in similar price range. Which should I go for putting into place durability and low fuel consumption. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
tipzy001:
Good evening everyone, please I intend buying a generator between 3 to 3.5kva and I'm considering between Sumec firman and Maxi product as they are both in similar price range. Which should I go for putting into place durability and low fuel consumption. Thanks
I think sumec

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Zackattack: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2020
I want to buy a small gen that can power a medium size fridge (Haier thermocool HRF 160) and plasma tv. Someone recommended Thermocool junior Max1500. But I don't know if it will work. I will appreciate any recommendations please.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tipzy001: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
lilclin:
I think sumec
okay thanks, can the 3kva sumec with 9.0hp engine power a 1.5hp inverter ac?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
oneroflo57:

Please guys any body
buy from konga.. cheaper than jumia own
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
2felix:

I want to use total oil
you should check the manual for recommended oil. Make sure you drill out the first oil

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.