Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784882 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Prof please na, where can I buy hyundai generator, I'm in Awka, Anambra State.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
AnaCheks:
Prof please na, where can I buy hyundai generator, I'm in Awka, Anambra State.

U can buy in any outlets that deal on Japanese brand
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meedeen: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pls Prof, what's ur advice on this lutian 3.5. Is it as they've decribed? . Can it power 1.5hp pumping machine?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
enochogaga:

U can buy in any outlets that deal on Japanese brand
Sir non here in my area
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by learoce(m): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good day Prof and the house. Please advise me on the lowest budget generator I can get that has durability and fuel economy. I got a senwei last year and it's already giving issues almost every week.
I just need the generator to power up my light and TV. If possible(if the money is not too much) to power iron for my clothes. That's all.
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by glimpse33(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
learoce:
Good day Prof and the house. Please advise me on the lowest budget generator I can get that has durability and fuel economy. I got a senwei last year and it's already giving issues almost every week.
I just need the generator to power up my light and TV. If possible(if the money is not too much) to power iron for my clothes. That's all.
Thanks

Here lies your answer.

Fuel efficient
Easy to maintain
Can power TV , bulbs and Generator Iron

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twaintoy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
glimpse33:

Here lies your answer.

Fuel efficient
Easy to maintain
can you please tell me more about this generator iron?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by learoce(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
glimpse33:

Here lies your answer.

Fuel efficient
Easy to maintain

Thank you very much. How much does this cost? Any seller of original in Port Harcourt?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Samcoflex75(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
learoce:
Thanks

Sorry which senwei product did you buy and when did you get it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
glimpse33:

Here lies your answer.

Fuel efficient
Easy to maintain
What bout home theatre inclusive?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by glimpse33(m): 1:43am On Apr 02, 2020
twaintoy:
can you please tell me more about this generator iron?

When you plug it to a Generator light, it doesn't shake the current at all.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by glimpse33(m): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Toma2:

What bout home theatre inclusive?

It can power Home theater and even Inverter AC's

Below is an example

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by glimpse33(m): 1:50am On Apr 02, 2020
learoce:

Thank you very much. How much does this cost? Any seller of original in Port Harcourt?

It cost between 36,000 - 45,000 depending on your location.

For port Harcourt, contact this seller 0814 668 2346
(No 241 East West road rumuodara opposite st peter Claver Catholic Church )

1 litre of fuel can last you 3 Solid hours if you tweak the generator a bit after purchase .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by learoce(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2020
glimpse33:

1 litre of fuel can last you 3 Solid hours if you tweak the generator a bit after purchase .

Thanks for your feedback. How do I differentiate between fake and original?
Prof, are you on self isolation from this thread? Your input is also needed o.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by learoce(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Samcoflex75:

Sorry which senwei product did you buy and when did you get it

Senwei SV2200. I got it around January last year
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by twaintoy(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2020
glimpse33:

When you plug it to a Generator light, it doesn't shake the current at all.
Oh, I used this iron while serving then.. I'm gonna get it again. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Excel70: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Can I rely on a generator bought online e.g jumai konga s to be original
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DabuIIIT: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

Please explain "TWEAK",thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DabuIIIT: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Termocool gen are cool

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Iceberg3: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2020
I priced sumec 1.5 today,50k. Too much nah for an advanced "I better pass my neighbour" that cannot carry freezer. I wanna try and up my budget to like 65k (still thinking of what to tell my mum o)

UPDATE:
Finally settled for Lutian 2.5kva.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Toma2: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Slyjay1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please reply this man. Thanks

Good work you're doing here.

Pls, I bought maxmech Gen with 3kva output. Barely worked for 3 weeks. It stopped working all of a sudden, I then called the dealer immediately who asked me to bring the generator so that his engr could work on it which I of course did. The engr only changed the plug and put a new one. Then Gen started working immediately. I took it home and powered it, then work for about 2hrs and stopped working again.

Please what could be the problem...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Slyjay1:
Please reply this man. Thanks

Good work you're doing here.

Pls, I bought maxmech Gen with 3kva output. Barely worked for 3 weeks. It stopped working all of a sudden, I then called the dealer immediately who asked me to bring the generator so that his engr could work on it which I of course did. The engr only changed the plug and put a new one. Then Gen started working immediately. I took it home and powered it, then work for about 2hrs and stopped working again.

Please what could be the problem...

Check the oil level, then possibly change the plug.. Try see if you can get a Belgium plug..

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ololade001: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
I dint get reply to my question and prof num has been saying switched off since forever. Anyways pls help, My 2.5kva Tec gen is drinking engine oil, like I use 1 liter of oil for 2days, I use the gen for almost 15 hours a day tho cus light is bad here,nd it used to power my microwave and all, now it doesn't anymore, the enginer has changed the plug and engine oil rings nd all, it carried microwave for a day then stopped, still drinking engine oil.really confused. Pls drop number I can reach you on Prof
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Slyjay1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thanks so much. Is it a good and rugged generator?

obisite:

Check the oil level, then possibly change the plug.. Try see if you can get a Belgium plug..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
ololade001:
I dint get reply to my question and prof num has been saying switched off since forever. Anyways pls help, My 2.5kva Tec gen is drinking engine oil, like I use 1 liter of oil for 2days, I use the gen for almost 15 hours a day tho cus light is bad here,nd it used to power my microwave and all, now it doesn't anymore, the enginer has changed the plug and engine oil rings nd all, it carried microwave for a day then stopped, still drinking engine oil.really confused. Pls drop number I can reach you on Prof

Which type of oil re u using?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meohio7777: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good day Prof, I trust everyone is staying safe at these scary pandemic moments. I am in search of the best back up Generator that could work perfectly for a home with the following appliances.

1 unit Floor standing AC 3hp (Non-Inverter)
1 unit Split Ac 2hp(Inverter)
3 unit Split Ac 1hp(Inverter)
1 65 Inch TV
1 660L Refridgerator
1 Freezer
1 unit Washer/Dryer
1 each of Microwave and Oven
Pressing Iron
Plus 3 Water heaters and water pumping machines.

I won't be powering all of this at this same time though but I am considering any of these two attached images but I will appreciate your expertise suggestions. I am not looking at any of those Big Mikanos. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kayphyzee(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello Professor.

I bought a new Elepaq Constant (yaofeng) 2.5KVA last November and the generator is presently giving me concerns. There are times when the Gen will refuse to start until the technician checks it. All he does is to change the plug or wash it and then we are good for say three weeks.

Then the cycle continues again. This is becoming frustrating for me as per new generator. It has refused to start this evening again.

Abeg, what could be wrong with the Gen? I'm thinking of engaging another technician. I look forward to your reply. Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
kayphyzee:
Hello Professor.

I bought a new Elepaq Constant (yaofeng) 2.5KVA last November and the generator is presently giving me concerns. There are times when the Gen will refuse to start until the technician checks it. All he does is to change the plug or wash it and then we are good for say three weeks.

Then the cycle continues again. This is becoming frustrating for me as per new generator. It has refused to start this evening again.

Abeg, what could be wrong with the Gen? I'm thinking of engaging another technician. I look forward to your reply. Thanks.
you bought a fake gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
It good

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by benjanjo1: 1:53am On Apr 04, 2020
please o! the pull coil of my generator is stuck. how do I fix it

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.