Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790425 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meedeen: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
enochogaga:

Hmmm can't say, but I think there should be not

OK Prof, pls what's gen would you recommend for a 1.5hp pumping machine.....pls

N.B: lowest cost but durable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dave0116(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning prof, pls what brand and spec of generation can I use to power my industrial sewing machine and small iron, I was told 100% copper(I don't know what that is) and 2.2kva were more durable... My target price range is 45k-55k but you tell me the best price I can get something good.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dave0116(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Good morning prof, pls what brand and spec of generation can I use to power my industrial sewing machine and small iron, I was told 100% copper(I don't know what that is) and 2.2kva were more durable... My target price range is 45k-55k but you tell me the best price I can get something good.
enochogaga
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Yorioye: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello Prof! I think my Firman 8990ES is consuming fuel too much, what can i do to reduce its fuel consumption. It's new and hasn't worked much. Thank you!!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ishow7: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hello Prof
Good evening, please which 3.5kva generator can I buy that's good and also uses remote control and how much can I get it. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ishow7:
Hello Prof
Good evening, please which 3.5kva generator can I buy that's good and also uses remote control and how much can I get it. Thanks

Have not seen 3.5kva gen with remote for now.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yorioye:
Hello Prof! I think my Firman 8990ES is consuming fuel too much, what can i do to reduce its fuel consumption. It's new and hasn't worked much. Thank you!!

Reduce the gen speed(firing) and tight the fuel consumption screw
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dave0116:
enochogaga

Ur mentioned industrial sewing machine. And 2.2kva was recommended, what u need is a minimum 2.5kva. and Ur budget is too low
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
meedeen:

OK Prof, pls what's gen would you recommend for a 1.5hp pumping machine.....pls

N.B: lowest cost but durable

3.5kva gen with minimum 9.0hp engine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sheyibiyi: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Great job Prof. Enochogaga, Abeg what brand(s) of gen and kvA do u recommend which is durable, fuel efficient, capable of powering 1 small fridge, 1Led Tv, 2 ceiling fans 2 standing fans and occasionally a 6.5 kg Semi auto washing machine and a 750watts blender....budget range is 60± 10k...
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dave0116(m): 1:58am On Apr 08, 2020
enochogaga:

Ur mentioned industrial sewing machine. And 2.2kva was recommended, what u need is a minimum 2.5kva. and Ur budget is too low
oh okay sir so pls how much can I get a sound 2.5kva and what brand should I go for?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Dave0116:
oh okay sir so pls how much can I get a sound 2.5kva and what brand should I go for?

Manual start or key start?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ololade001: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Guys help ooo, changed my oil rings nd all last week, my gen was still going off nd using 1 litre engine oil per day, so the enginer came to check nd he changed the valve, it worked well for a day nd now it goes off every 40mins cus the engine oil would have almost dried up, so I practically use 2 litres per day now, nd I have to be topping every 40mins, its exhausting. Prof please been asking for ur number cus the one I saw here ain't going, what can I do again. Another enginer said it is still the rings. My gen is 2.5kva Tec Gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
ololade001:
Guys help ooo, changed my oil rings nd all last week, my gen was still going off nd using 1 litre engine oil per day, so the enginer came to check nd he changed the valve, it worked well for a day nd now it goes off every 40mins cus the engine oil would have almost dried up, so I practically use 2 litres per day now, nd I have to be topping every 40mins, its exhausting. Prof please been asking for ur number cus the one I saw here ain't going, what can I do again. Another enginer said it is still the rings. My gen is 2.5kva Tec Gen

Yes the issue is still the rings, u need to get original piston and rings and get a good mech with experience to change the rings properly. Cos even with fake rings the gen shouldn't be consuming that much oil within a week. Though few people complaining of many number not connecting, but just keep trying, though have added another number to call.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2020
sheyibiyi:
Great job Prof. Enochogaga, Abeg what brand(s) of gen and kvA do u recommend which is durable, fuel efficient, capable of powering 1 small fridge, 1Led Tv, 2 ceiling fans 2 standing fans and occasionally a 6.5 kg Semi auto washing machine and a 750watts blender....budget range is 60± 10k...
Thanks

Budget to low to get u good 2.5kva gen now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sheyibiyi: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2020
sheyibiyi:
Thanks
Prof nor forget me o��������... Lockdown without Light na Imprisonment o grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sheyibiyi: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
enochogaga:

Budget to low to get u good 2.5kva gen now

Thanks for your response... Ok, which brand for a good 2.5kvA and cost is in what range.

Ps: i dont mind if manual or not, as long as its durable and fuel efficient
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obisite: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2020
Hello Prof.. Good day.. Spoke with you few weeks backs

Couldn't see Sumec 3000, full copper in my location, was fortunate to meet someone who was sincere, told me no full copper, except I do get aluminum but he introduce me to tigmax with full copper...

What you think about Tigmax6800?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lionhearted: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2020
I have been using an IMEX 2Kva generator for the past 4 years. Since it was bought it consumes fuel a lot. 1litre only last 30mins or thereabout. What can I do to make it fuel efficient.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meedeen: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
enochogaga:

3.5kva gen with minimum 9.0hp engine

Thank you Prof,
Sir, But what Brand do you suggest with price?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ishow7: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks for the response. I saw one on jumia but which 3.5kva gen is the best for me to buy and if I want a good remote gen which one should I go for see link below to the one I saw https://app.adjust.com/9vacz2d?campaign=ng&deeplink=jumia%3A%2F%2Fng%2Fd%2FFI183GP0FR0O8NAFAMZ&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fsumec-fireman-eco3990es-3.2kva-complete-copper-coil-firman-mpg1234794.html
enochogaga:

Have not seen 3.5kva gen with remote for now.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ololade001: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thanks so much for your time prof�
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
newheart2:
Nice work here. pls can this Elepaq SV7500 E2 (4.5 kva) power the under listed appliances
1, two AC with 1.5 hp each
2, one 250 litres freezer
3, one TV 50 inch and some bulbs at once.
Or which one would you suggest I should get
I'm sorry to say this sir but you're wicked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Catchfirez: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
space9880:

Very very wicked you mean.

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by newheart2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
space9880:
Am not, but which one should I get. Between #130k to #140k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dave0116(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
enochogaga:

Manual start or key start?
manual preferably
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by divo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
What firman gen can power 150liter fridge and 2 lg inverter ac 1hp? Most importantly fuel efficient.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
sheyibiyi:

Prof nor forget me o��������... Lockdown without Light na Imprisonment o grin

Get a 2.5kva gen, are u going for manual or auto kick?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
meedeen:

Thank you Prof,

Sir, But what Brand do you suggest with price?

Get Sumec spg3800e2
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by janziba(f): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2020
sheyibiyi:
Thanks

Would you buy this elepaq at a give away price for 55k people are already bidding for it fastest buyer though

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by janziba(f): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2020
More pics

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FrostyButter: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2020
enochogaga:
LATEST UPDATE ON HOW TO SPOT ORIGINAL SUMEC FIRMAN. FROM THE FAKE

First I will be talking about sumec fireman, bcoz among all the Chinese generator, SUMEC FIRMAN is the best,
if u can get the original sumec fireman not the fake, I tell u, u will enjoy generator,

Now I will talk about just 1,for today
1.All sumec fireman gen, Fireman is engraved on the tank, not SUMEC FIRMAN, OR SUMEC, OR SUM FIRMAN. But just FIRMAN,and fireman will bill engraved on cobrator, top slinder, the rear ciol cover

and pls don't buy any gen u see senwei writhing on, that company is china cicompany that fake all generator company

Hello... How advicable is it to get on jumia, I'm seeing a 3.5kva sumec fireman for 106k...i don't know if the price is too good or just okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.