Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788893 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2016
makavele:

Carries a washing machine perfect; even carries an Air Conditioner (1.5 hp)
#tested n trusted

Washing machine yes,but are you sure a 3.2KvA max generator can carry a 1.5HP air conditioner? I think not.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by makavele: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
aieromon:

Washing machine yes,but are you sure a 3.2KvA max generator can carry a 1.5HP air conditioner? I think not.

I talk from experience not hearsay . .

As a matter of fact, the same "experience" is happening now as I type !

The gen is rated at 2.6 kW running capacity

A 1.5 HP air conditioner is 1.8kW starting capacity and between 1.2 kW - 1.6 kW working capacity

at least, 100% true for my LG units as printed on the label

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lollyij:
Hello Engineer u really doing a great job.. Pls I just got a generator sumec ECO 3990ES ...got it because we want to get a washing machine. And I want to know how many lbs it is... We use just 1 TV, 2 fans and 9 bulbs. Awaiting ur reply sir.. Thanks

wat is Ibs?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
makavele:

Carries a washing machine perfect; even carries an Air Conditioner (1.5 hp) #tested n trusted
it cannot carry 1.5hp ac.

5 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by makavele: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
enochogaga:

it cannot carry 1.5hp ac.

I hate blind arguments, sir

I am using this same model and it carries a 1.5 HP perfectly no stories . . .

I have given you the power consumption calculation . . .

Why can't a 2.6 kW engine power a 1.8 kW appliance?

Do you want to see a live video?

How much are you willing to stake, if you are wrong ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
makavele:

I hate blind arguments, sir

I am using this same model and it carries a 1.5 HP perfectly no stories . . .

I have given you the power consumption calculation . . .

Why can't a 2.6 kW engine power a 1.8 kW appliance?

Do you want to see a live video?

How much are you willing to stake, if you are wrong ?

is ok sir, it is very possible for 3kva gen to power and run 1.5hp ac,
but first is the air conditional inverter ac, or non inverter ac, u can see two ac with 1.5 hp, but there are not in thesame power comsumption rate.
a doctor has a 2hp ac, which a 2.5kva gen power and run well. and the non inverter ac, even 5kva cant start it.
what am trying to point here, is that there are ac that the rating is not actually not up to what they said or wrote.
and there inverter ac also, those ac consume less power to compare to non inverter ac.
just like iron two iron of 1000w. i beilive u know that 2kva even 3kv gen cant on those days 1000w iron. but now even i pass my neighbor gen carry this new 1000w iron. what does this tell u?
ur 3kva cant power a real 1.5hp ac. ur ac might even carry 0.5hp compressor. u dont even know, so dont just speak because ur 3kv is powering ur 1.5ac per say. thanks

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michaelok(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Boss, pls what do you think about the Lutian Generator?
Thinking of buying one next week.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
michaelok:
Boss, pls what do you think about the Lutian Generator?
Thinking of buying one next week.

is a good pro for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by manifoldt: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good evening engnr, im using a sumec SPG 3000 E2 gen, Any time it gets serviced the noise immediately increases drastically (like 200%) and when i complain the servicer will suggest i change piston and rinse/ring. pls are there othere ways to manage this noise other than replacing piston and rinse/ring all the time thnks. the gen is about 1.5years
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
manifoldt:
Good evening engnr, im using a sumec SPG 3000 E2 gen, Any time it gets serviced the noise immediately increases drastically (like 200%) and when i complain the servicer will suggest i change piston and rinse/ring. pls are there othere ways to manage this noise other than replacing piston and rinse/ring all the time thnks. the gen is about 1.5years

piston and rings, cannot cause gen to make noise, wat cause gen to make noise is bearings, connecting rod,crank shaft,and cam shaft. if one or two of this thing got bad, den noise will come

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley102(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good evening Engr., my elemax generator intermittently breaks (as though it want to off); the bulbs shakes when it does that. What could be the problem and can you proffer a solution? Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sidvinci(m): 5:48am On Nov 15, 2016
How much is sumec 3800 current price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
stanley102:
Good evening Engr., my elemax generator intermittently breaks (as though it want to off); the bulbs shakes when it does that. What could be the problem and can you proffer a solution? Thanks.

if the engine speed is too low,and u put more load, the gen will be vibrating also the light, if the gen is too low just increase the firing.

but if the gen firing speed is normal, but it still go up and down like the gen wor off, put the chork at the middle, dont return the chork to the end. if the gen run properly, then ur cab is faulty.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
sidvinci:
How much is sumec 3800 current price

is about 85k-90k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lollyij(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
enochogaga:

wat is Ibs?

Sorry.... I meant kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Lollyij:
Sorry.... I meant kva
some.company rate it 3.5kv some 3kva some 2.88kva. but they are all thesame.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by stanley102(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
enochogaga:

if the engine speed is too low,and u put more load, the gen will be vibrating also the light, if the gen is too low just increase the firing.

but if the gen firing speed is normal, but it still go up and down like the gen wor off, put the chork at the middle, dont return the chork to the end. if the gen run properly, then ur cab is faulty.

Thanks. I will try it out.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Dumas32(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Lollyij:
Hello Engineer u really doing a great job.. Pls I just got a generator sumec ECO 3990ES ...got it because we want to get a washing machine. And I want to know how many lbs it is... We use just 1 TV, 2 fans and 9 bulbs. Awaiting ur reply sir.. Thanks
Hi, pls what is the cost of the gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dumas32:
Hi, pls what is the cost of the gen?
have answer this before now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sidvinci(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2016
enochogaga:

is about 85k-90k

Whats the Kva cos I just check the one in my house it written 2.8. Max 3.1.Can I get ur contact. Or ur email so we can talk
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
sidvinci:

Whats the Kva cos I just check the one in my house it written 2.8. Max 3.1.Can I get ur contact. Or ur email so we can talk

enochogaga@gmail.com
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mindtricks: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
enochogaga:

enochogaga@gmail.com
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ayodot(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
How can one know when the generator oil is due for change..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
ayodot:
How can one know when the generator oil is due for change..

no sign, but is advise for oil to be change every 25-30days at a max use.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mrcrabs(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pls is sumec fireman and just sumec d same product and I can I spot a fake sumec fireman I want to buy one ASAP. Thanks in advance
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ajistai2003(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
prof. thanks for the great work u r doing here, the Almighty God will reward u bountifully.

Pls I want to ask if a 2.5KVA generator can carry a pressing iron...if yes, which product do u advise I go for? Although my budget for it is (50K-60K). Thanks in anticipation for ur reply
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
ajistai2003:
prof. thanks for the great work u r doing here, the Almighty God will reward u bountifully.

Pls I want to ask if a 2.5KVA generator can carry a pressing iron...if yes, which product do u advise I go for? Although my budget for it is (50K-60K). Thanks in anticipation for ur reply

it will carry this new modern iron,
and buy lutain or eco product.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ajistai2003(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
enochogaga:

it will carry this new modern iron, and buy lutain or eco product.

Thanks. God bless u sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2016
mrcrabs:
Pls is sumec fireman and just sumec d same product and I can I spot a fake sumec fireman I want to buy one ASAP. Thanks in advance

the writeup as shadow, the tank is very slim, on top of the tanks 100%copper is crested. sumec fireman is not crested in anywhere.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yuccyboi: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls in sunshow and sumec fireman medium gen,which 1 is better to purchase as I want 2 buy 1 soonest and what are d little disadvantages of d better 1 ....tnx
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Bro please I have a 90l fridge(Century) and a 40 watts tv
32 inches TV (polystar) . Do you think any of the generators I listed below can carry them effectively. Plus 4 white bulbs, decoder and a standing fan.
Please reply enochogaga . if it can't , please suggest for me the generator to buy, bearing in mind that I have a right budget. Thanks

Is there any difference between Sumec 1800, 1.1kva and Elepaq SV 2200, 1.3 kva, Lutian 1800 1.2kva. Because all are the same price.
Which one has less noise and more fuel efficient.

Sorry for the too many questions
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MrOreo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
The prof himself @Enochogaga, great job you are doing..... more grease to your elbow.
I have just one question..... how can u tell an original Lutian or Eco generator from the fake one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.