Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (796545 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2016
davdandam:

Evening prof, just got a brand new tec junior recoil 1.1 kva but I noticed the light flunctates slightly sometimes turning off my TV. What do you suggest sir

is either the engine is too low, or that tec pro is using capacitor
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2016
IF U WANT ME TO BUY ANYTYPE OF GEN SET FOR U, JUST PM ME, ALLTHOUGH HAVE BUY AND SEND TO MANY HERE, I THINK AT OF MANY I HAVE BOUGHT AND SEND TO, NO ONE AS COMPLAIN ABOUT ANY INCH, PLS AM NOT A SELLER,BUT JUST GEN ENGINEER THAT LOVE TO ASSIST PEOPLE ON GETTING A BETTER PERFORMANCE ON THEIR GEN SET.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by davdandam(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
enochogaga:

is either the engine is too low, or that tec pro is using capacitor
How do I increase the engine o.. .bought it in a thermocool showroom and I was assured it's avr.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
davdandam:

How do I increase the engine o.. .bought it in a thermocool showroom and I was assured it's avr.

under the tank u will see a screw, just tight it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kcfrash(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please Engr can u help me out with the type of generator or honda gen to be precise I can use to power my small freezing store business that is one deep freezer and I can also use in my house to also Carry my carry my standing freege and other house hold appliances with ease without any problem pls the cost too should be considerate...tanks so much waiting ur reply
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kcfrash:
Please Engr can u help me out with the type of generator or honda gen to be precise I can use to power my small freezing store business that is one deep freezer and I can also use in my house to also Carry my carry my standing freege and other house hold appliances with ease without any problem pls the cost too should be considerate...tanks so much waiting ur reply

get7000,(7kva)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FiftyFifty(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2016
enochogaga:

there are so many advantage, (1).original 2900, 2.5kva onda will carry the load, that origininal sumec fire 8000 or 8600 carries, I think with this advantage alone u are OK.
but original Honda 2.5kva is 157000k
but that sumec 8000 or 8600 5.8kva is 100000-120000k

U ar doing a great job Engr. What other advantages do Honda has over Sumec especially in d area of fuel consumption, low sound & frequent maintenance. Is like am getting one. Thanks once again.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kcfrash(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
enochogaga:

get7000,(7kva)
Wat is the product name I can get for 7kva n how much is the least price I can get such in market n how can I knw original one..tnks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by makavele: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
enochogaga:

it can be fixed, but it will not last the oil will run dry

10 days is even better, mine is 1 week max . . if i use heavy loads , 3 days maximum
1k oil every 1week or so . .
I think normslly oil can stay for 1mth without running dry ...
so u suggest buying a new one right?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
makavele:

10 days is even better, mine is 1 week max . . if i use heavy loads , 3 days maximum
1k oil every 1week or so . .
I think normslly oil can stay for 1mth without running dry ...
so u suggest buying a new one right?

it can be fixed if ur meck used good part, and he is an experience engineer

i even work one today in my office
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kcfrash:

Wat is the product name I can get for 7kva n how much is the least price I can get such in market n how can I knw original one..tnks

get tecno or hyonda
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
FiftyFifty:

U ar doing a great job Engr. What other advantages do Honda has over Sumec especially in d area of fuel consumption, low sound & frequent maintenance. Is like am getting one. Thanks once again.

fuel thesame fuel rate,
low sound is honda.
frequent maintainance, is sumec
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ebube89(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
enochogaga:

no it can not
hello engr enochogaga d engine oil in my generator doesn't last more than 2weeks before it finishes. pls WATS d cause and how can it be rectified
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by FiftyFifty(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
enochogaga:

fuel thesame fuel rate,
low sound is honda.
frequent maintainance, is sumec

Thanks. Lastly, any idea on the price of original Honda 2900 2.5 KVA? Thanks once again.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by inze(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
FiftyFifty:

Thanks. Lastly, any idea on the price of original Honda 2900 2.5 KVA? Thanks once again.

enochogaga:

there are so many advantage, (1).original 2900, 2.5kva onda will carry the load, that origininal sumec fire 8000 or 8600 carries, I think with this advantage alone u are OK.
but original Honda 2.5kva is 157000k
but that sumec 8000 or 8600 5.8kva is 100000-120000k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2016
ebube89:

hello engr enochogaga d engine oil in my generator doesn't last more than 2weeks before it finishes. pls WATS d cause and how can it be rectified

is ur rings, it finish. just need to change the rings, but try and buy the original part, and make is professional that fist it, if not u will regret even changing it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by niyoni: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pappyshun(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2016
My Sumec Furman consumes too much fuel...For the gen to work properly the shock must be pulled out instead of the shock being pulled in. Can this be the cause of fuel consumption? Pls advise.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by phenzeek: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Pls my small tiger gen overheat up to the tank getting hot. What could possibly be the cause and the solution.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2016
phenzeek:
Pls my small tiger gen overheat up to the tank getting hot. What could possibly be the cause and the solution.

1. lack of oil.
2. no over heat cover, the cover that cover the the engine block.
3. ur piston and rings as gum, or too tight.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2016
pappyshun:
My Sumec Furman consumes too much fuel...For the gen to work properly the shock must be pulled out instead of the shock being pulled in. Can this be the cause of fuel consumption? Pls advise.

cab need service or change it. but also i believ u are talking about, 3800 or 7000-8000, the chock set can still can that fault.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2016
niyoni:
Good morning prof. Please what do you think about sumec firman 1.5kva generator? Is it a good generator? How good is lutian generator also?

lutian and sumec are thesame in engine and coil rating. but i prefer lutian
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ty1cube80(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pls prof. My sumec 2500 is fluctuating but after some minute it will stable but sometime it will remain in low current position. What could be the challenges and solution.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by niyoni: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2016
ty1cube80:
Pls prof. My sumec 2500 is fluctuating but after some minute it will stable but sometime it will remain in low current position. What could be the challenges and solution.

ur AVR is bad, change it pls make sure u get the original

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jaady: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Hi prof how can I reach you?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
jaady:
Hi prof how can I reach you?
u can reach me via: email. enochogaga@gmail.com : phone . 08131060632 : whatsapp. 08131060632
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ty1cube80(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
enochogaga:

ur AVR is bad, change it pls make sure u get the original
pls prof how much will the original AVR cost and where can I get one, Sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ty1cube80(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2016
ty1cube80:
pls prof how much will the original AVR cost and where can I get one, Sir.
thanks alot prof u have really help somebody. May God continue to increase us in knowledge. Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Lollyij(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello Engineer u really doing a great job.. Pls I just got a generator sumec ECO 3990ES ...got it because we want to get a washing machine. And I want to know how many lbs it is... We use just 1 TV, 2 fans and 9 bulbs. Awaiting ur reply sir.. Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by makavele: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Lollyij:
Hello Engineer u really doing a great job.. Pls I just got a generator sumec ECO 3990ES ...got it because we want to get a washing machine. And I want to know how many lbs it is... We use just 1 TV, 2 fans and 9 bulbs. Awaiting ur reply sir.. Thanks

Carries a washing machine perfect; even carries an Air Conditioner (1.5 hp)
#tested n trusted

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.