Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790032 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Can I see pictures of it and price
okay. Tommorow I shall snap and send across.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Driftingking(m): 3:46am On Jan 27, 2021
Alright
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Driftingking:
Good morning everyone.

I need a very good advice before I get my next generator.

I'm a student in a self con in school.

My room has a 55 inches LG television, double door hisense fridge, 1.5hp LG dual inverter, 1000w LG home theater (The one with long day speakers), A rechargeable standing fan, Light dropping (Those ones that look like chandelier) couple of bulbs, My two Laptops, and some other little things that need light.

I Initially wanted to use the new Firman SPG 3000 I bought to power this, but I know it won't carry.

Please kindly recommend a good generator for me, what Kva or HP. And that doesn't take much petrol.

Thanks

I have an Elemax 6000 , its a german engine. it will do the work and still have more space to accomodate more. the price is #85,000.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
zhukafa:

I have an Elemax 6000 , its a german engine. it will do the work and still have more space to accomodate more. the price is #85,000.
the picture of the generator you uploaded is not clear at all. beside so many details sis needed from someone staying very far.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
fineboynl:
the picture of the generator you uploaded is not clear at all. beside so many details sis needed from someone staying very far.

so sorry. its from my phones camera. But I asure you that the engine is sound.

please which details do you need, I shall supply you all you need.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
zhukafa:

so sorry. its from my phones camera. But I asure you that the engine is sound.

please which details do you need, I shall supply you all you need.
has the engine be opened before? so many things comes when inspecting a used generator for that matter. used generator with terrible engine is not something to wish on ones enemy.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Margaret1010(f): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Good afternoon.

I use a lutian LT3600 gen. 3.5kva, 6.5hp. It powers my ac 1hp and my fridge (haier thermocool medium size). Pls is it advise to continue using both appliances on the gen or will it spoil the gen fast?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
fineboynl:
has the engine be opened before? so many things comes when inspecting a used generator for that matter. used generator with terrible engine is not something to wish on ones enemy.

Good question. YES, the engine has been worked on but its at top grade, you can come with your engineer. I trade on used generators and I give 3 months guarantee when it comes to german engines. I would also let you know that when buying used generators, your focus should be on the coil side more than the engine area. And it will interest you to know that the coil of my Elemex engine is on top grade. so I give 3 months guarantee. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Margaret1010:
Good afternoon.

I use a lutian LT3600 gen. 3.5kva, 6.5hp. It powers my ac 1hp and my fridge (haier thermocool medium size). Pls is it advise to continue using both appliances on the gen or will it spoil the gen fast?

I will advice that you dont use both at the same time. You are endangering the feed coil and the armature. will would cost you huge amount .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Margaret1010(f): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
zhukafa:

I will advice that you dont use both at the same time. You are endangering the feed coil and the armature. will would cost you huge amount .

Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Margaret1010:

Thank you
you are welcomed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 1victor(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chuwaa2:

I don't think so.
I was at alaba last week and after touring some shops, I got a lot of tips.

The generator above is likely those fake ones, with no name encrusted on the fuel tank, I saw lots of it at Alaba. Their coil is usually short. If you see a physical one, check the shiny casing of the coil, if it's short, just forget about that bogus 4.8kva. I saw the correct type at Blenco supermarket and elepaq was clearly encrusted on the fuel tank and other parts. The coil is also long. The screws are shiny and looks far better than these ones advertised online.
At alaba, those good ones are sold for 120k and above.

On another note, they may still be the good ones, jumia should do better in their description. If you notice, they used the same image for 6800, 7500,7800 series and non of the image showed the engine side.

These one being sold for 98-105k may be clearance sales. The latest elepaq generators now are called Elepaq Yaofeng.

Good observation sir.

Yaofeng elepaq has always being in existence....na dem get the right to distribute elepaq in Africa!!!

There are many fake Elepaq gens now: senwei, Gp, hp elepaq..

They are way more cheaper than yaofeng.

Why Because only yaofeng elepaq truly "100% USA copper standard" engine

Note: Yaofeng also goes with brands like farmax and tigmax....they all have the same quality with constant elepaq

I distribute constant elepaq.If you need one, contact me:09131264936/whatsapp

Good price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 1victor(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
fineboynl:
is this generator original 4.8kva rating

SV8500E2

it's very cheap

That's GP Elepaq

It's actually 2.8kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 1victor(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Naijji:
Anybody recommend this?

You can't get an original for that price
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
1victor:

That's GP Elepaq

It's actually 2.8kva
how much is original 6 kva and 8kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by themonk(m): 1:07am On Jan 28, 2021
molybdenum0012:

I changed my mind and got Sumec Firman SPG 3000 for 100k today.

I did all the usual check to ensure it is original. I just hope it does not give me any issue
Please how many KVA and is your AC an inverter AC, how is it going so far?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by themonk(m): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Gbolahan111:

Lol, atleast you followed the instructions given and you’re enjoying your generator. Kudos. However, please maintenance is key. Do not forget to service it at the right time. With regular servicing and adequate care, the gen should last longer.
Please how often should one service?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gbolahan111: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2021
themonk:

Please how often should one service?

Depending on the usage(if you use the gen say five times in a week), every three months servicing is okay. Servicing involves just the oil replacement. Drain the old oil and add a new one. You may also check the spark plug too.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Gbolahan111:

Depending on the usage(if you use the gen say five times in a week), every three months servicing is okay. Servicing involves just the oil replacement. Drain the old oil and add a new one. You may also check the spark plug too.
that's not all about servicing.

the manufacturer started that every 100 hours of running time. also topping of the oil every now and then by way of checking the oil level every 3days to a week depending on usage

also
if it's doing hard start then the curbrator will be involved as well.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
PLEASE HELP

I need to buy a generator today for small items like standing fan and laptop + phone charging.

I also want it to be able to carry my 145 litre fridge Skyrun on the rare occasions that NEPA misbehaves for a couple of days, so my food doesn't spoil.

I'm going to buy a TEC product because they appear to be the best from all I've read here, and I'd like to know if the TEC Junior is good.

TLDR: Will the TEC Junior carry this fridge?

Edit: I checked online and apparently the fridge is rated 120w.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gbolahan111: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
fineboynl:
that's not all about servicing.

the manufacturer started that every 100 hours of running time. also topping of the oil every now and then by way of checking the oil level every 3days to a week depending on usage

also
if it's doing hard start then the curbrator will be involved as well.

Your generator has an issue if you keep adding oil every three days.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ykeyz: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Buy thermoocool bobo 2.5kva, this fridge nah big fridge forget online rating
koonbey:
PLEASE HELP

I need to buy a generator today for small items like standing fan and laptop + phone charging.

I also want it to be able to carry my 145 litre fridge Skyrun on the rare occasions that NEPA misbehaves for a couple of days, so my food doesn't spoil.

I'm going to buy a TEC product because they appear to be the best from all I've read here, and I'd like to know if the TEC Junior is good.

TLDR: Will the TEC Junior carry this fridge?

Edit: I checked online and apparently the fridge is rated 120w.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
zhukafa:

Good question. YES, the engine has been worked on but its at top grade, you can come with your engineer. I trade on used generators and I give 3 months guarantee when it comes to german engines. I would also let you know that when buying used generators, your focus should be on the coil side more than the engine area. And it will interest you to know that the coil of my Elemex engine is on top grade. so I give 3 months guarantee. Thanks

I'll not buy a Gen that the engine has been worked on.

Driftingking:
Good morning everyone.

I need a very good advice before I get my next generator.

I'm a student in a self con in school.

My room has a 55 inches LG television, double door hisense fridge, 1.5hp LG dual inverter, 1000w LG home theater (The one with long day speakers), A rechargeable standing fan, Light dropping (Those ones that look like chandelier) couple of bulbs, My two Laptops, and some other little things that need light.

I Initially wanted to use the new Firman SPG 3000 I bought to power this, but I know it won't carry.

Please kindly recommend a good generator for me, what Kva or HP. And that doesn't take much petrol.

Thanks
you no sure say you be yahoo boy so grin

Margaret1010:
Good afternoon.

how long have you been using it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by zhukafa(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
space9880:

I'll not buy a Gen that the engine has been worked on.

no issues. But the engine is very sound anyway.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Ykeyz:
Buy thermoocool bobo 2.5kva, this fridge nah big fridge forget online rating

Thanks boss. I'm grateful
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
I was at temacool office today to check on their generator and enquiry about powering AC.

the guy said the 2.2 watts will carry normal 1.5hp ac but it will stress the generator. he said he recommends the 3.5 watts as that it will power it comfortably.

below are the 2 generator I saw there but the price is out from this world as you can see.

I told the. guy I have a 2.3 watts at home but never tried it on the generator. he said the generator should carry it even though the if not ofine

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by egesie(m): 6:00am On Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone have any idea or experience with corolla CL3800? it’s 2.5kva. It’s my first time hearing of this brand.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Starkistony: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2021
Starkistony:
Good morning Akell and enochogaga
Please can you advice on which generator brand, kva and HP I need that can power:

1.5HP split
1HP split
Fridge
Flat screen + gaming console
6 bulbs

Please advice needed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Starkistony post=98572333][/quote] if all at the same time. you should consider 8kva the Chinese generator can be gotten around 250k.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michytluv: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good evening all

I got this original firman just 4 months ago and I discovered its too small for the purpose

It's up for grab

₦125000

Pls u are free to come with your Engineer

100 percent guarantee

Whatsapp 08113816005

Lagos State

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
michytluv:
Good evening all

I got this original firman just 4 months ago and I discovered its too small for the purpose

It's up for grab

₦125000

Pls u are free to come with your Engineer

100 percent guarantee

Whatsapp 08113816005

Lagos State
what was the purpose you bought it for?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.