Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (792990 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
laidenews:
Okay. How do I know their showroom in Ado Ekiti please?

Thank you sir.
I don't know you'll have to find out yourself.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Osnami: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi guys, Please I need a quick response here as I am going to order one tomorrow.
Which is the best out of these 2

1. Elepaq constant (Yaofeng) 4.5kva
2. Sumec Firman 4.5kva.

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by laidenews(f): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gptech:

Called this number?
I finally bought the Thermocool Junior today at the showroom.
I hope this is the okay.
The picture has been attached.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by carsy(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Please the Thermocool TEC junior is 1.25KVA. Theres no 1.5KVA. Is the 1.25KVA still ok for my fridge, laptop, fan and 3 bulbs? Here is a clearer version of the specification of the fridge
Gptech:

Go for Thermocool TEC junior.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 2:45am On Aug 24, 2021
carsy:
Please the Thermocool TEC junior is 1.25KVA. Theres no 1.5KVA. Is the 1.25KVA still ok for my fridge, laptop, fan and 3 bulbs? Here is a clearer version of the specification of the fridge
It's same thing, the numbers are for marketing purposes, it will carry your appliances without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 2:46am On Aug 24, 2021
laidenews:
I hope this is the okay.

Yeah, that's it.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Gptech:

As in ehn, I am seeing its better to leave your gen the way it came. If you tweak to save fuel, you cannot load the gen to full capacity without the gen vibrating, that's because the power of the gen has been reduced. Some persons can't go through the headache of tweaking the gen back when they need the power, some even totally forget and are left with self induced issues.
yeah
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Akell(m): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
laidenews:
I hope this is the okay.

You made the right choice. Óyá, let's wash it. grin
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by laidenews(f): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Akell:

You made the right choice. Óyá, let's wash it. grin
hahahaha
Let's not wash it o. You know mixing water with petrol is not good wink
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by vikkybaba: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
So how is d fuel consumption like? 1 liter last for how many hours?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by vikkybaba: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
How is d fuel consumption?
laidenews:
hahahaha
Let's not wash it o. You know mixing water with petrol is not good wink
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2021
How often is generator combustion chamber is service? You know there is black carbon and debris as a result of the oil leaking inside there.?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by laidenews(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
vikkybaba:
How is d fuel consumption?
I tested with 1 and half liters and it lasted for 3 hrs.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good evening OP. My generator consumes an entire trust engine oil in 3 days. It also goes off when the fuel tank get depleted by half its capacity. I use a LingBen generator. What's the most likely cause of this?

Cc: enochogaga
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Opistorincos:
Good evening OP. My generator consumes an entire trust engine oil in 3 days. It also goes off when the fuel tank get depleted by half its capacity. I use a LingBen generator. What's the most likely cause of this?

Cc: enochogaga
is there any engine oil leaks on the floor?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
fineboynl:
is there any engine oil leaks on the floor?

Yes boss. My repairer said he'll have to reball the gen and put another piston and ring.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Opistorincos:

Yes boss. My repairer said he'll have to reball the gen and put another piston and ring.
how old is the generator and from where the oil is leaking out from. Can you add a picture of underneath it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opistorincos(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
fineboynl:
how old is the generator and from where the oil is leaking out from. Can you add a picture of underneath it?

It'll be a year old next month. I'll get a picture when I get back home.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by siina(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Recently i discovered that if I put on my generator, power won't come up immediately until after some minutes. What could be wrong pls?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
laidenews:
I hope this is the okay.

congrats
thats a good gen you got

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fineboynl(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Opistorincos:

It'll be a year old next month. I'll get a picture when I get back home.
just a year old and you are talking about piston and ring. Too early. Except you are not maintaining it or overloading it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jice(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
space9880:
yeah
Prof.
I want to buy a lutian Generator. How efficient are they
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jice(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
I want to buy a lutian Generator. How efficient are they?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by space9880: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2021
jice:

Prof.
I want to buy a lutian Generator. How efficient are they
lutian used to be a good product I don't know about now though but try and get from a reputable dealer cos there are fakes everywhere now, change oil regurlarly and don't overload the Gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
siina:
Recently i discovered that if I put on my generator, power won't come up immediately until after some minutes. What could be wrong pls?
Check/replace the AVR/Capacitor, it is underperforming
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Fafem(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please where can I get this in Ibadan or Osun state... Thank you
aieromon:

Sumec Firman ECO 3990ESR
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by yerimastyle(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please I noticed my sensei 2.8 generator is surging . Please who knows the best aproach
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DoggoneDogg: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Gptech:

Both generators are not original. Get the Sumec, and get it from one of their flagship stores, there are fakes everywhere. An original sumec 4.5kva is surely around the 200k region.

Why is the Sumec Firman ECO series so noisy??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DoggoneDogg: 1:46am On Aug 29, 2021
aieromon:

Sumec Firman ECO 3990ESR

Is it also noisy? I noticed the ECO series are usually very noisy.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why is the Sumec Firman ECO series so noisy??
You just generalized and noise in this case is subjective. Which generator do you consider quiet? I know many people reduce the running speeds of their generators to minimize noise, you can't judge with that.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by DoggoneDogg: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gptech:

You just generalized and noise in this case is subjective. Which generator do you consider quiet? I know many people reduce the running speeds of their generators to minimize noise, you can't judge with that.

Its actually a question I asked, I wasn't insinuating.

For example, the SPG series are not usually as loud as the ECO series I've come across
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Its actually a question I asked, I wasn't insinuating.

For example, the SPG series are not usually as loud as the ECO series I've come across
Ok, they sound almost same to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.