Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (797171 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
winningman:

Hello bros,

I'm planning to replace the avr of my thermocool junior max 1500 ms and I will like to know if there is a particupar one in the market that I should buy that is original.

Do you think it is something I may be able to fix myself or I'll need to contact a technician?
Check YouTube, you'll know if it's something you can fix.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Wizdeen(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Hello GP,

My mechanic advised me to ring the engine of my Thermocool BOBO, but my friend said its best i buy half engine for a lasting solution.

The generator works fine, fuel consumption is optimal but it uses up engine oil.

What do you think is best?

And where is thermocool service center located on the mainland?
Gptech:

You should go to their service center to inquire.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wizdeen:
Hello GP,

My mechanic advised me to ring the engine of my Thermocool BOBO, but my friend said its best i buy half engine for a lasting solution.

The generator works fine, fuel consumption is optimal but it uses up engine oil.

What do you think is best?

And where is thermocool service center located on the mainland?
Your friend is right. You should call their customer care line for the service center closest to you

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MistaMann: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2021
@ Gptech Please how long should 1 liter last on I pass my neighbor generator?

I've never timed it to know if mine consume too much. I bought #700 fuel+ #200 engine oil, combined 4.3 liters.
It lasted for 7.5 hours only.

And please what type of Gen would I need to power
93 liter fridge(size after bedside), 32inch TV, standing fan,sound bar, PS, decoder and 3 light bulb?

I'll be happy if you can recommend brand, KVA, budget and fuel consumption I should be expecting. Low noise also.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:57am On Sep 30, 2021
MistaMann:
@ Gptech Please how long should 1 liter last on I pass my neighbor generator?

I've never timed it to know if mine consume too much. I bought #700 fuel+ #200 engine oil, combined 4.3 liters.
It lasted for 7.5 hours only.

And please what type of Gen would I need to power
93 liter fridge(size after bedside), 32inch TV, standing fan,sound bar, PS, decoder and 3 light bulb?

I'll be happy if you can recommend brand, KVA, budget and fuel consumption I should be expecting. Low noise also.
1 litre should last around 2.5 to around 3 hours depending on the load.
I recommend Thermocool TEC junior, fuel consumption is around what is stated above, but it's loud.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MistaMann: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Gptech:

1 litre should last around 2.5 to around 3 hours depending on the load.
I recommend Thermocool TEC junior, fuel consumption is around what is stated above, but it's loud.

Alright.

Do you know the price range and
Is there a way I can differentiate original from fake i.e if fake is available in the market. Where I am there is no thermacool store
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Hi guys..

Please how do I connect my generator to a knife manual change over switch, the type u turn up n down to change..

Below is a pic of the change over... It indicates nepa power supply.. How do I connect the generator wire to supply light when I switch the change over up?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bsuinfotech: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gptech:

SPG 3000 is 2500W while the SPG 2900 is 2000W.

Good day sir Gptech.
PLEASE I WANT TO BUY SUMEC SPG 3000 MANUAL

Please how much is the SPG 3000 MANUAL GENERATOR??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Daum: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
bsuinfotech:

Good day sir Gptech.
PLEASE I WANT TO BUY SUMEC SPG 3000 MANUAL

Please how much is the SPG 3000 MANUAL GENERATOR??

Someone here got it for 160k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bsuinfotech: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Daum:

Someone here got it for 160k

Got it for 145k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
MistaMann:

Alright.

Do you know the price range and
Is there a way I can differentiate original from fake i.e if fake is available in the market. Where I am there is no thermacool store
Buy from Thermocool showrooms, price should be around 80k plus.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by presido2e(m): 7:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning all. Pls which Gen can u recommend for me that can conveniently power a 200L freezer and 150L refrigerator, including washing machine which may not necessarily work concurrently with both switched on. Advice needed pls. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
Hi guys..

Please how do I connect my generator to a knife manual change over switch, the type u turn up n down to change..

Below is a pic of the change over... It indicates nepa power supply.. How do I connect the generator wire to supply light when I switch the change over up?

Bros call an electrician to do the connection for you ... No be everything be DIY, make you no go put fire for your house
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gerrisson(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2021
Bro, I have a 3300W Sumec generator, and I just bought a Midea 6Kg automatic washing machine rated 1950W. From you experience, can the gen power it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Dear masters,

Kindly help make some decisions on these attached pictures.

Not sure of what the differences are.

There are two(2) 3.0kva firman and the one with the handle is 3.1.

The. Senci is a 3.5kva.

All my devices are inverter based; 1.5 A/C, washing machine and a fridge. Microwave at times. Not all would be used at same time definitely.

Kindly also help decide which of the 3.0 is the better.

Thanks for all you do.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2021
sbot:
Dear masters,

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=sbot post=106369885][/quote]

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=sbot post=106369917][/quote]

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
sbot:
Dear masters,

Kindly help make some decisions on these attached pictures.

Not sure of what the differences are.

There are two(2) 3.0kva firman and the one with the handle is 3.1.

The. Senci is a 3.5kva.

All my devices are inverter based; 1.5 A/C, washing machine and a fridge. Microwave at times. Not all would be used at same time definitely.

Kindly also help decide which of the 3.0 is the better.

Thanks for all you do.
Don't be confused because of kva, for the Firman generators, assuming all are original, the second pics is the most powerful.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
Hi guys..

Why u too stingy like this, how people like us wan survive if u wan do everything by yourself. Maa just help u, put the red on one leg and black on the other leg at the top of the switch wey wire no dey, you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sajmark(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gptech:

Don't be confused because of kva, for the Firman generators, assuming all are original, the second pics is the most powerful.
Boss I dey market now like this, I intend buying tiger (I pass my neighbour gen) but I do see people in this thread talk about thermocool so I saw one Junior 1500w for 85k that's double the tiger generator's amount, what's your advice boss.
I need something to power a TV, fan and decoder/DVD with charging phones...
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
sajmark:

Boss I dey market now like this, I intend buying tiger (I pass my neighbour gen) but I do see people in this thread talk about thermocool so I saw one Junior 1500w for 85k that's double the tiger generator's amount, what's your advice boss.
I need something to power a TV, fan and decoder/DVD with charging phones...
Buy Thermocool, you can't see an original Tiger again. Buy only from Thermocool showrooms.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sajmark(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gptech:

Buy Thermocool, you can't see an original Tiger again. Buy only from Thermocool showrooms.
the said thermocool go live up to expectations?
thanks for your prompt input.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
sajmark:

the said thermocool go live up to expectations?
thanks for your prompt input.
Yes of course.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
suco01:

Why u too stingy like this, how people like us wan survive if u wan do everything by yourself. Maa just help u, put the red on one leg and black on the other leg at the top of the switch wey wire no dey, you're good to go.

Hahahah economy harsh brother,but I called a friend who did it for me sha,
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dollyjoy(f): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2021
sbot:

how much is this gen now?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2021
dollyjoy:
how much is this gen now?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dollyjoy(f): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2021
sbot:

Sencil is two hundred and twenty five thousand naira?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2021
dollyjoy:
Sencil is two hundred and twenty five thousand naira?

Haha, just 3.5Kva.

How much was it before now?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dollyjoy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
sbot:

Haha, just 3.5Kva.

How much was it before now?
My friend bought it for 65k last year lipsrsealed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sbot: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
dollyjoy:
My friend bought it for 65k last year lipsrsealed

Ahh,

This must really be the joke of the century. Like I can’t believe the way things are getting really expensive.

It is indeed well.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jamesope04(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2021
I have an Elepaq 2.5kva that runs 5hrs on 3 litres fuel and i have another Tec Hustler (digital voltmeter) 3.75kva that runs for 2hrs on same 3 litres. Elepaq powers only 1000watts dry iron while Tec powers 2200watts steam generating iron + two energy saving bulbs. I felt the Tec fuel consumption is on the higher side.

Gurus in the house, what can i do to reduce Tec's fuel consumption?

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.