Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (798846 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chatinent: 11:20am On May 12
seanwilliam:
Hello guys please can you recommend a generator that can power the following efficiently
1. 2split ac 1.5 hp
2.1 Fridge
3. One standard industrial fan
4. Blender
5. Washing machine

Note I want a gen that can carry 1,2,3 simultaneously..
Budget is 400/500k..
Been thinking of Sumec or thermocool
U can post the pics too. Thanks..

Cc gptech

Wetin you wan dey use industrial fan do inside 1.5hp? grin

Supposedly both ACs are 3000w, and the fan, reach for the Sumec Fireman FPG8800E2. It's about ₦750k.

But you must turn off one AC before using the Washing Washing cos the running power tends to reduce overtime in generators.

Visit a recommended store too...many fake fireman there.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:59am On May 12
silverng:

I bought total oil 18k early last month and it's finished because I keep changing oil due to low oil alert. What's the best fix?

Engine rebuild loading.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Favoryted: 3:54am On May 14
Please I want to ask. Is it advisable to run a 3500 thermocool every week to pump water? And still use it everyday over night?
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cyif2003(m): 8:38am On May 14
silverng:

I bought total oil 18k early last month and it's finished because I keep changing oil due to low oil alert. What's the best fix?

Best advice save money for half engine.
If money no dey look for a good technician to change Piston and rings.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 10:49am On May 14
silverng:
My 7.5kva Haier Thermocool generator suddenly starts going off on it's own after I caught a neighbor pumping water with it while my Air conditioning and fridge was on. Discovered he had been doing it for weeks. Now I change oil every 3-4 days. Is piston and rings or engine. I hope it's not too serious
engine otilor!

Once happens to my formal gen! Either you replace engine or recoil the engine.
That your neibor heh! You no go warn am or break one or two things for his house?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Entanglement: 10:50am On May 14
cyif2003:

Best advice save money for half engine.
If money no dey look for a good technician to change Piston and rings.
this one is not pistol and ring but the engine itself
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by preciousadenob: 10:05pm On May 25
Hello house! Please what is the current price of elepaq 4.5 kva copper generator now? I mean new one

Would appreciate a good response from someone in the know. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ILuvMerije(f): 12:57am
Please what Gen. Is good for water pumping machine and what capacity would you advise I get?
Is Maxi generator good?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by de3lar(m): 12:48pm
ILuvMerije:
Please what Gen. Is good for water pumping machine and what capacity would you advise I get?
Is Maxi generator good?

I use Maxi E50KWH,

It’s good for pumping machine,

But it sucks fuel like Mad,

About 2.5L per hr - from my own calculations tho and it’s irrespective of the load.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dapotemi: 7:18pm
Do we have any good reviews about BRUHM Generator....I want to get one next week.. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.