Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784877 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
dharyore:

Thanks a lot for your advice @suco01. I'll do just that

You're welcome
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
dharyore:

Pls can you advice me about this @suco01

What's your current issue with the old gen

Which load u wan use the new one carry
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nams77: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
suco01:

Spend your money wisely by getting

Thermocool
Sumec firman

U wan give a trial which my hand no dey

Maxi
Navigator.

If u wan waste money
Senwei

As for kemage I don't know it at all, na hear I dey hear am.

Any one wey you choose, go to their mega store and buy no buy from those accredited sellers cos them too get magogo.
Thank you so much. Grateful
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Melst: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good afternoon.

My tec gen of over a year is giving me issues. I bought it new from one of their verified distributor. Lately, it started consuming too much oil. I top it every two days and change it every two weeks. Until recently, I hardly turn it on. I use it like 5 hours daily. The mechanic is saying the piston is bad. Will changing the piston solve this problem or should I just continue managing it like that? Also, what is the likely cause of this problem? Anticipating your kind response.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
2-5hrs per day and there is no leakage anywhere.
I was even thinking about changing the oil to different grade
suco01:

How many hours did u run in 2weeks, any leakage or oil drop under the generator, are u sure oil is well guage when oil is changed?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
2-5hrs per day and is always well gauged whenever I do maintenance
suco01:

How many hours did u run in 2weeks, any leakage or oil drop under the generator, are u sure oil is well guage?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
RUGGEDWEAVER:
2-5hrs per day and there is no leakage anywhere.
I was even thinking about changing the oil to different grade

Try change oil to another brand, if it's same issue. Contact a very good engineer to check it for you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okay thank you for your suggestion
suco01:

Try change oil to another brand, if it's same issue. Contact a very good engineer to check it for you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dharyore: 2:14am On Jan 24, 2022
suco01:

What's your current issue with the old gen

Which load u wan use the new one carry

2ACs, fridge, TV set, laptop, bulbs, washing machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2022
dharyore:

2ACs, fridge, TV set, laptop, bulbs, washing machine

You wan power all at a go
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
Melst:
Good afternoon.

My tec gen of over a year is giving me issues. I bought it new from one of their verified distributor. Lately, it started consuming too much oil. I top it every two days and change it every two weeks. Until recently, I hardly turn it on. I use it like 5 hours daily. The mechanic is saying the piston is bad. Will changing the piston solve this problem or should I just continue managing it like that? Also, what is the likely cause of this problem? Anticipating your kind response.

Changing the piston and rings should solve the problem.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Melst:
Good afternoon.

Do you mean you turn on your gen 5 hours every day? How often do you change oil?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Melst: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Gptech:

Do you mean you turn on your gen 5 hours every day? How often do you change oil?
Yes. 5 hours everyday. I change it monthly or every three weeks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Melst: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Changing the piston and rings should solve the problem.
Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Harryfrosh: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Morning to everyone here, I went to buy oil to my generator dis morning and been the first time... Getting there, I told the man to gave me total oil 1 litre and he said 5,700.. I said OK and about to pay him.. Then the man said will dis 1 litre be enough for my car.. I told him its for generator and he laughed and said its a waste of money... That I should go for (SAE 40) I asked for the price and he said 1800... The price gap is too much that I asked him why... He said total is really meant for car and the SAE 40 is good for generator... I left the place and told him I'll come back later... Please my question now is that... Will the sae 40 be good for thermocool TEC 3.75KVA generator?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Harryfrosh:
Morning to everyone here, I went to buy oil to my generator dis morning and been the first time... Getting there, I told the man to gave me total oil 1 litre and he said 5,700.. I said OK and about to pay him.. Then the man said will dis 1 litre be enough for my car.. I told him its for generator and he laughed and said its a waste of money... That I should go for (SAE 40) I asked for the price and he said 1800... The price gap is too much that I asked him why... He said total is really meant for car and the SAE 40 is good for generator... I left the place and told him I'll come back later... Please my question now is that... Will the sae 40 be good for thermocool TEC 3.75KVA generator?

He is right. Sae40 is ok for Tec generator. I have one ( the blue 3.5 kva) since two years ago and have been using sae40 since
with heavy usage and no technican have touched it. Just change oil when due and it has been perfect. There was a time my area have no light and it was working everyday with my fridge and other small appliances.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Harryfrosh:
you met an honest businessman. His recommendation is the best and that's what I use with my generator and motorcycle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Adicsonbaba(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just bought lutian generator yesterday and the engineer I took with me confirmed that it's full copper... Engineers in the house hope LUTIAN GENERATOR is not a bad choice ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Melst:

Yes. 5 hours everyday. I change it monthly or every three weeks.
At such usage you should be changing oil every 2 weeks at most.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 50desh(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please, what's your opinion on Sumec RD3910. Need it to power a 200L inverter fridge, 55inch TV, dstv, 2 fans, light bulbs and 6kg washing machine (once in a while).

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Melst: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gptech:

At such usage you should be changing oil every 2 weeks at most.
I will do that. Thank you for your response.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
50desh:
Please, what's your opinion on Sumec RD3910. Need it to power a 200L inverter fridge, 55inch TV, dstv, 2 fans, light bulbs and 6kg washing machine (once in a while).
It's a good one. This particular gen has so many fakes, just ensure you get the original.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Melst:

I will do that. Thank you for your response.
Uwc
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by isyomar(f): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Good day guys. I just got this generator and I see that no one has any review on it.
So my question, has any one used this? How good is it? And I also use it to power two small deep freezer for my drinks business? Hope I am on the right track? Thanks

It's a 3.5kva generator

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2022
isyomar:
Good day guys. I just got this generator and I see that no one has any review on it.
So my question, has any one used this? How good is it? And I also use it to power two small deep freezer for my drinks business? Hope I am on the right track? Thanks

It's a 3.5kva generator
since you already bought it,we await your review.

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mirob(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Please what’s your opinion on Elemax generator 5.5kva, can it power 2 industrial sewing machine , 1 inverter AC, 1 steam iron and fans. Thanks .
I am yet to buy it, these pictures are my friend’s own.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 2felix(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2022
isyomar:

It's a 3.5kva generator

How much?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jagadab: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Hi Guys, please which should i go for, Elepaq with constant incripted on the tank and body of the Gen or Elepaq 100% copper incripted on the tank, or is Fireman or Sumec better,

I really need a good 2.5kva generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Melst:
Good afternoon.

What's the kva of the tech gen.
Wetin u dey use the gen for after a year don dey give issues.
Consuming too much oil, do u mean it shorts oil, if yes does it smokes, any oil leakages, what load do you use it to carry for every 5hours daily.
Also if u run ur gen for 5hours daily endeavor to change the oil every 2weeks

As for your mechanic he isn't truthful to you cos no tec original piston and ring dey outside especially those TEC wey dey carry tiny ring, there is generic of 7k and 20k own both won't last either or last more than 2months with your usage.

If you can't cope

Will only advise conversion to sumec which u will change shaft rod, connecting rod and piston assy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
2felix:

How much?

Fine good mecho wey go follow u go check am. My 2cent advise.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
mirob:
Please what’s your opinion on Elemax generator 5.5kva, can it power 2 industrial sewing machine , 1 inverter AC, 1 steam iron and fans. Thanks .
I am yet to buy it, these pictures are my friend’s own.

It will if that steam iron is not those 2kw upward iron to b on a safer side
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Michelbare(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Pls help me on this

Planning on making payments today

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.