Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790542 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Greetings everyone, pls I'm looking to buy a 2.5kva fairly used Generator that is still in good working condition.

I'm based in Port Harcourt.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Morning everyone pls I intend buying this Elepaq generator and I don't know if it's an original Elepaq pls I need your professional help ASAP...Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Suanublablabla:
Morning everyone pls I intend buying this Elepaq generator and I don't know if it's an original Elepaq pls I need your professional help ASAP...Thanks
LEAPAQ undecided

4 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Suanublablabla:

The guy said it's Elepaq and that the Inscription on the tank is Elepaq but what is written on the body is Leapq so I'm confused right now .... Pls help me out
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Suanublablabla:

The guy said it's Elepaq and that the Inscription on the tank is Elepaq but what is written on the body is Leapq so I'm confused right now .... Pls help me out
So Sony go one day become Osny? Abeg leave that fake gen alone

9 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Gptech:

Imagine someone you gave your gen to for servicing could not even guage oil properly shocked. Las las many of those so-called engineers dey use people engine for experiment.

Quack don over plenty
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Guys pls is this generotor okay for 75k?
It's 6months old and hasn't been worked on before.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls can anyone tell me if it's an original Sumec Firman Generator...
Suanublablabla:
Guys pls is this generotor okay for 75k?
It's 6months old and hasn't been worked on before.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Suanublablabla:
Pls can anyone tell me if it's an original Sumec Firman Generator...
You sef fear price na grin. Can't see the name, is it spg 3000? Take a good engineer with you for inspection.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin grin it's spg3000 sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Suanublablabla(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gptech:

You sef fear price na grin. Can't see the name, is it spg 3000? Take a good engineer with you for inspection.
grin grin grin spg3000 sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by navidennis: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Guys please I want to get the Elepac Sv6800 Yaofeng 4.5KVA, how reliable is it. I want to use it with a 1.5 HP inverter A.c, freezer and other small appliances.

Please advise. Or better still you can advise me on a better Generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cutieBR(f): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2022
Hello, you sent me a mail but i don't have access to it. You can mail me via chukwusylvaline@gmail.com
crossfire47:

If you are willing to spend up to and above 200k, then I'll recommend the sumec Firman AC master (AC6000E2)... Its a very solid machine. For me, its better to spend cash and investing in something that I wake up every day to see and be happy with my choice. The gen is purely copper & has a running and starting watts of 3600 & 4500 which translates to 4.5 and 5.5kva respectively. If you understand the concept of running and starting watts, then you'll appreciate what it's capable of handling, Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that it has a timer function. If you decide to purchase any machine, it's advised that you do so from any accredited manufacturer distributor or store around, don't buy online (this can't be overly empasized enough).

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by navidennis: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2022
KINDLY ADVISE
navidennis:
Guys please I want to get the Elepac Sv6800 Yaofeng 4.5KVA, how reliable is it. I want to use it with a 1.5 HP inverter A.c, freezer and other small appliances.

Please advise. Or better still you can advise me on a better Generator

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jamesope04(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
navidennis:
KINDLY ADVISE
I doubt this generator being a 4.5kva. A 4.5kva having no key-start? I'm seeing a 2.5kva here
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by navidennis: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
navidennis:
KINDLY ADVISE
Which Generator would be advisable to purchase with the stated equipments
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by waterkunle: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
My generator is 2.5KVA. Recently, it loses power when I place load (the generator keeps running but no power). Once the load is removed, the light/power comes back on.

NB: it works normal when the regular loads are placed but loses the power when loads like washing mashing or travel iron (800W) is connected.

If I am to change the capacitor, please suggest the right size or specification.

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samsonegar: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Plsss what is diesels consumption rate of 7.5 kva lister gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samsonegar: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
My 195 sifang diesel engine is over smooking and heavily drinking engine oil. What may be the possible solutions?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
samsonegar:
My 195 sifang diesel engine is over smooking and heavily drinking engine oil. What may be the possible solutions?
it's time to ring it. Mine is having same issue although the oil consumption isn't steady. I spend 4l weekly and I run it at least eight hours daily.

My engineer told me to keep managing it since there's no original OEM parts available right now that once I change the rings, it's steady maintenance from there
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samsonegar: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
it's time to ring it. Mine is having same issue although the oil consumption isn't steady. I spend 4l weekly and I run it at least eight hours daily.

My engineer told me to keep managing it since there's no original OEM parts available right now that once I change the rings, it's steady maintenance from there
You mean 41k weekly for diesel for at least 8hrs daily?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TOPAI7(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
mirob:
Please what’s your opinion on Elemax generator 5.5kva, can it power 2 industrial sewing machine , 1 inverter AC, 1 steam iron and fans. Thanks .
I am yet to buy it, these pictures are my friend’s own.

The ability to carry these items is a function of the wattage rating of the above equipment.
Kindly provide the wattage of all the above equipment.

There are some irons that are 3500w, one of that only will drain a high percentage of the 5.5kva generator.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mantleguy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hello peeps. Can this generator contain

A 1.5hp Non-inverter AC

A water dispenser

A 55 inch smart tv

A table top refrigerator

A Bluetooth sound system (djack).

NB: I live in a single room self contain. I have no ceiling fan, just a single bulb in the room.

See pictures for the Gen - A 6600 and 6000 starting and running watts respectively.

Gen type is firman.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2022
mantleguy:

A 1.5hp Non-inverter AC

A water dispenser

A 55 inch smart tv

A table top refrigerator

NB: I live in a single room self contain. I have no ceiling fan, just a single bulb in the room.

See pictures for the Gen - A 6600 and 6000 starting and running watts respectively.

Gen type is firman.
Yes, this gen is even too big for the task, fuel consumption na diee.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TOPAI7(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2022
Gptech:

Yes, this gen is even too big for the task, fuel consumption na diee.

I agree with you.

The guy need a smaller generator except he wants to be powering the AC on a regular basis.

The generator is good one if fueling wouldn't be an issue.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 2:12am On Feb 15, 2022
samsonegar:

You mean 41k weekly for diesel for at least 8hrs daily?
no I meant four liters (4L) of oil weekly
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by samsonegar: 5:29am On Feb 15, 2022
michlins:
no I meant four liters (4L) of oil weekly
Plsss you have an idea of diesel consumption per hour?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by iamyemiakins(m): 6:09am On Feb 15, 2022
mantleguy:

A 1.5hp Non-inverter AC

A water dispenser

A 55 inch smart tv

A table top refrigerator

Gen type is firman.
This gen for single room self con shocked
You na boss o!

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michlins(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2022
samsonegar:

Plsss you have an idea of diesel consumption per hour?
here's what I can tell you, I use about six liters every day and I run the generator for about eight hours daily

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by WarriAproko: 9:26am On Feb 15, 2022
The AVR of my generator drop. From 230V to 226 pls whats the solution.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mantleguy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
iamyemiakins:

This gen for single room self con shocked
You na boss o!
Hahaha. I even bought ECO12990ES 9000 starting watts and people told me it's too big for me and I had to sell it to a nairalander here. I used part of the proceed to buy this yet people say it's too big still. I just needed something that will comfortably accommodate all my appliances.

3 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2022
mantleguy:

Hahaha. I even bought ECO12990ES 9000 starting watts and people told me it's too big for me and I had to sell it to a nairalander here. I used part of the proceed to buy this yet people say it's too big still. I just needed something that will comfortably accommodate all my appliances.
A generator of 3000-4000 starting watts is what you need. Should have been less if your AC was inverter type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.