Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (790831 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ibietela2(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
MasterGramnet:
Rob Gen With 25k And A Gun, Funny, How? But He Said Yes Na.

Which GEN do you want to buy with 25k if no problems?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MasterGramnet(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
ibietela2:

Which GEN do you want to buy with 25k if no problems?
Ok, Thanks, But Fairly Used Medium Or Big Size Gen Will Cost Me How Much, At Cheap Rate
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
What kva rating is okay for one Hisense 198L 130watts deep freezer and a standing fridge with a tv and sound system?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
mistarsam:
What kva rating is okay for one Hisense 198L 130watts deep freezer and a standing fridge with a tv and sound system?

2.5KVa and above.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mistarsam(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
aieromon:

2.5KVa and above.
Thanks.
Sorry to bother you, genprofs, is Royal generator a good brand? I'm considering the Royal 3500c 3.0kva generator #205,000 or the sumec Firman 3.5kva #220,000. Which of the two should I go for?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
adioolayi:
Greetings profs..

Please my gen, Firman Rugged RD3910EX, brings out black smoke on starting, which stops when running ...

What can be the cause..

It's about 1year old...I have not changed the spark plug before..just routine oil change maintenance.

Thank you
Its possible you overfilled the oil tank. Open the oil cap with the gen on level ground to allow excess oil out.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ibietela2(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2022
MasterGramnet:
Ok, Thanks, But Fairly Used Medium Or Big Size Gen Will Cost Me How Much, At Cheap Rate

50k+
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ibietela2(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2022
ibietela2:
Please my gen wants to block my ears, is there a way to reduce the noise abi loudness without affecting performance?

still need help here
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Who get thermocool gen for sale?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MasterGramnet(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
ibietela2:

50k+
Ok, Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bosses.

I need advice pls..

My sumec spg 3000ec started making the grin grin sound like when fuel is about to go out while working...

Theres more than half tank in it and I just change the oil last week...

Pls what can be the problem it's just 6 months old
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
ibietela2:

still need help here
what type of gen.. Hope not elapaq.... A neighbor just bought the 5500 series and that Gen they make noise die
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SOCRATES77(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
House help me,
I want to get 1.5kva generator half engine. I want to send generator repairer to buy it for me, how can I be sure he didn't buy fake?
Or does anyone here sells?
ELEPAQ GENERATOR (smallest size) 1.2 KVA or so
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joetoocute: 5:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you. Which brand will i enjoy more ? Thermocool or fireman
fijiano202:
go for a 5- 6kv generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2022
joetoocute:
Thank you. Which brand will i enjoy more ? Thermocool or fireman
both are great but prefer fireman
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Prinzecharlez(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone, pls does anyone have experience about this generator ? How strong is it and cost if maintenance as well. I want to get it

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joetoocute: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks boss
fijiano202:
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Prinzecharlez(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Prinzecharlez:
Hello everyone, pls does anyone have experience about this generator ? How strong is it and cost if maintenance as well. I want to get it

And is there a secret to knowing if it’s copper or aluminum coil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SOCRATES77(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2022
SOCRATES77:
House help me,
I want to get 1.5kva generator half engine. I want to send generator repairer to buy it for me, how can I be sure he didn't buy fake?
Or does anyone here sells?
ELEPAQ GENERATOR (smallest size) 1.2 KVA or so

Someone should reply me, pls
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by joetoocute: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Please what’s the current price of sumec fireman 5.5 kva generator
fijiano202:
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
joetoocute:
Please what’s the current price of sumec fireman 5.5 kva generator
I have no idea but at least 250k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chigobabe: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good evening, please I need a review on this generator ipower infinite series honda generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Darapman(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2022
I need a petrol gen between 7 and 9 KVA.
Which brand is most reliable within this range? I am torn between thermocool and fireman, but open to suggestions.

Thank you!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Craigbrown4076: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
ibietela2:
Please my gen wants to block my ears, is there a way to reduce the noise abi loudness without affecting performance?

I have same issue. Lutian 2.5kva
The generator repair man( whom I no longer trust because he damaged my light when he came to install change over switch) said that in order to get a better sound I would have to replace four things which include;

The crank shaft,
Piston,
Rings and
Connecting rod.

I decided to come here to seek guidance on what to do because good and experienced workmen seem to be a rarity.

Please help!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nifeseun(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening house, pls I need your help, my elelepaq generator 2.9kva I think have been having AVR issues, I have changed it 3times this year, this evening it refused to produce light, I called the repairer, he checked and said the coil is bad. He said I either buy a new coil (two) or rewind the one in it.
To rewind he said will cost me 25k he isn’t the one doing it and he has no idea of cost of new one.
My question is,
Is he right or just looking for ways to scam me?
Is rewinding of coil that expensive? If no, how much does it cost?
How much will the new set of coil cost?
Which is better and would last longer, rewinding or buying new coils?

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Work from Home without Stress! [url]mercurydirect.com.ng[/url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL9fzQhlnmw
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2022
nifeseun:
Good evening house, pls I need your help, my elelepaq generator 2.9kva I think have been having AVR issues, I have changed it 3times this year, this evening it refused to produce light, I called the repairer, he checked and said the coil is bad. He said I either buy a new coil (two) or rewind the one in it.
To rewind he said will cost me 25k he isn’t the one doing it and he has no idea of cost of new one.
My question is,
Is he right or just looking for ways to scam me?
Is rewinding of coil that expensive? If no, how much does it cost?
How much will the new set of coil cost?
Which is better and would last longer, rewinding or buying new coils?

Thank you.

Yes your coil should be the issue if you have changed AVR multiple times. To rewind your coil, cost should hover between ₦18k to ₦25k depending on the wire quality in Lagos.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Craigbrown4076:

I have same issue. Lutian 2.5kva
The generator repair man( whom I no longer trust because he damaged my light when he came to install change over switch) said that in order to get a better sound I would have to replace four things which include;

The crank shaft,
Piston,
Rings and
Connecting rod.

I decided to come here to seek guidance on what to do because good and experienced workmen seem to be a rarity.

Please help!

It is better to get a second and third opinion before proceeding with your choice technician.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Craigbrown4076: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2022
RepairZone:

It is better to get a second and third opinion before proceeding with your choice technician.

Thank you.
What's your opinion?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nifeseun(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2022
RepairZone:

Yes your coil should be the issue if you have changed AVR multiple times. To rewind your coil, cost should hover between ₦18k to ₦25k depending on the wire quality in Lagos.

Ok, thank you and please how much will a new one cost and which is better, rewind or buy a new one?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Daddyjubril: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Please I need help choosing the best generator to power house with one 2hp lg inverter AC, three 1.5 hp lg inverter AC, chest freezer, double size hisense fridge, 2 smart tv, microwave and bulbs.
Which product and Kva do you recommend for the job?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by seankafor(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Daddyjubril:
Please I need help choosing the best generator to power house with one 2hp lg inverter AC, three 1.5 hp lg inverter AC, chest freezer, double size hisense fridge, 2 smart tv, microwave and bulbs.
Which product and Kva do you recommend for the job?
with these loads, you'd need a sound Proof

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.