Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788588 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cassie74:

I come in Peace...how far with your washing machine...is it sound proof as he said..cons and pros...want to also try my luck with him ..though your guy is a little ill mannered cheesy
grin.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by luvlyoracle(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2022
luvlyoracle:

Original sumec firman
Spg2900
No issues whatsoever
50k pls
Sparingly used.
Location is lugbe Abuja
Never been repaired.
Still Available
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by luvlyoracle(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2022
luvlyoracle:

Original sumec firman
Spg2900
No issues whatsoever
50k pls
Sparingly used.
Location is lugbe Abuja
Never been repaired.
Still Available
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Optimisticjayy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
fatito1:
My profz in D house, I need info abt ITEC Generator 3.5, how good is D generator? Which model should I go for btw D two? Pls, need info Dt can assist on Ds? I hope D fake ones are not put yet? Lolz
Regards

I use the one below and it’s been perfect since February I bought it… no engineer has touched it… just do the regular oil change every 2-3wks of constant use and you’re good to go
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ayeopare82: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good afternoon professionals... Please I need to change the piston of my tiger 2700 generator cause it makes white smoke and when it works to a certain level......it begins to jerk....

Can I have any idea of the cost of piston and any likely issues cos av been victims of these mechanic
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opeexclusive04(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good evening house.
Please my Sumec Fireman 8990, has been serving me perfectly for the past 11months. I stay where we still enjoy decent light daily, except on some days then I really need to use it.
I use good engine oil(Shell 20W50) for servicing and I do promptly, I just use it for my two ACs 1250WX2 deep freezer and fridge that's all.
I was using it this evening and it just went off.
Tried starting nothing happened. What could be wrong pls.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Opeexclusive04:
Good evening house.
Please my Sumec Fireman 8990, has been serving me perfectly for the past 11months. I stay where we still enjoy decent light daily, except on some days then I really need to use it.
I use good engine oil(Shell 20W50) for servicing and I do promptly, I just use it for my two ACs 1250WX2 deep freezer and fridge that's all.

Check the oil level. If the level is ok, get a technician to have a look.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by David275(m): 3:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Opeexclusive04:
Good evening house.
Try check the oil level, and if oil level is okay, check the Spark Plug, possibly replace with another one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opeexclusive04(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2022
David275:
Try check the oil level, and if oil level is okay, check the Spark Plug, possibly replace with another one.
Thanks Alot would do this morning,
Just don't feel comfortable and I'm worried, We know how this economy dey be. Oil level is great
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opeexclusive04(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2022
aieromon:

Check the oil level. If the level is ok, get a technician to have a look.
Thanks Boss will Update the house
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Opeexclusive04:

Thanks Alot would do this morning,
Just don't feel comfortable and I'm worried, We know how this economy dey be. Oil level is great
change the plug
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fatito1(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Thanks for D info
Optimisticjayy:

I use the one below and it’s been perfect since February I bought it… no engineer has touched it… just do the regular oil change every 2-3wks of constant use and you’re good to go
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dahflemzy(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Good morning professionals. Please I'm worried about something.
I'm a student I use I better pass my neighbor generator which is like 750W or so(i can't remember precisely) and I have a blender rated 350W... As a curious person that I am, yesterday I bought little pepper and used the blender on the small generator and it worked... Kindly note that I turned off everything in my room except light.
Now, my question is that
1.can the generator carry the blender with no stress because I noticed that light was shaking a little bit(barely noticeable)
2. Will it affect the Gen as time goes on especially if I decided to be using it on the Gen at most 2 times in a month
3. Will the load affect the generator engine
4. Should I not try it at all... Make I just comot my mind
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Opeexclusive04:
Good evening house.

Technician is here and he said a valve bent, and pierce the top. Pls what causes this and best way out
I've been enjoying this gen I no want issues
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mavverick: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2022
Hello Technicians in the house.

I'm looking for a Gen that can comfortably handle 3 x 1.5 HP air conditioners, oifhts , Tv etc. Budget is less than 500k. Requirement is actually 2 AC's but I added a 3rd just to have some headroom for expansion.

Secondly it needs to be a reliable make/model.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2022
mavverick:
Hello Technicians in the house.

I'm looking for a Gen that can comfortably handle 3 x 1.5 HP air conditioners, oifhts , Tv etc. Budget is less than 500k. Requirement is actually 2 AC's but I added a 3rd just to have some headroom for expansion.

Secondly it needs to be a reliable make/model.

Sumec Fireman 8990
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dahflemzy(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2022
dahflemzy:
I'm a student I use I better pass my neighbor generator which is like 750W or so(i can't remember precisely) and I have a blender rated 350W... As a curious person that I am, yesterday I bought little pepper and used the blender on the small generator and it worked... Kindly note that I turned off everything in my room except light.
Now, my question is that
1.can the generator carry the blender with no stress because I noticed that light was shaking a little bit(barely noticeable)
2. Will it affect the Gen as time goes on especially if I decided to be using it on the Gen at most 2 times in a month

Please I'd appreciate your help bosses
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fatito1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thanks alot for D info.
Is it Auto or manuel gen?

Optimisticjayy:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 3KINGZ18: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Guys pls what's your review on this gen

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by 3KINGZ18: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Or any recommendation for a good 2kva-2.5kva that's reliable and affordable
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by SimeonOTC(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Good Morning and happy Sunday to you all..

Please I need your guidance..

I intend to run a computer Business Centre next year..

Please somone should recommend me a good and durable generator that can carry one photocopy machine, black and white printer, and coloured print with just one desktop computer.

Name of generator, how many kva, current market price and other important info..

Thanks..
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rapthugx(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2022
You don't have any problem with the load mentioned. When the gen starts losing power after weeks of usage (depending on how often you use it) open it up and clean up built-up carbon.
Visit this thread on how to take care of your gen.
https://www.nairaland.com/6920744/abc-tiger-generator-pass-neighbour

dahflemzy:
Now, my question is that

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dahflemzy(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
rapthugx:
You don't have any problem with the load mentioned. When the gen starts losing power after weeks of usage (depending on how often you use it) open it up and clean up built-up carbon.
Visit this thread on how to take care of your gen.
https://www.nairaland.com/6920744/abc-tiger-generator-pass-neighbour

Thanks boss... Much appreciated
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=dahflemzy post=118865714]

Please I'd appreciate your help bosses [/quote....]..

It will not affect the generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fijiano202(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2022
dahflemzy:
Now, my question is that

your Gen won't develop any problem but always try to service it regularly
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mavverick: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Opeexclusive04:

Sumec Fireman 8990

That gen is rated at 7.2kw. Will it be capable of handling 3 x 1.5HP AC ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
mavverick:

That gen is rated at 7.2kw. Will it be capable of handling 3 x 1.5HP AC ?
Yes, just ensure you turn them on one after the other, giving a few minutes between each interval.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Freedgenie: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2022
luvlyoracle:

Still Available
pictures
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ebubemg(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Pls how much can I get an original battery for thermocool generator and what brand should I go for
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sonicroyel: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
I don't think its fake. I saw same when i wanted to buy mine. I guess its just a merger of both coys. Lenovo acquiring motorola or microsoft acquiring nokia didn't make them produce fake mobile phones right?

Microsoft acquiring Nokia lol
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ebubemg:
Pls how much can I get an original battery for thermocool generator and what brand should I go for

Check Jumia for pricing. I highly recommend Mercury batteries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.