Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (787849 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
solaiphones:

The engine is very strong. You can’t compare it with all these chinko gen.
But it always comes as fairy used. In that case is it still stronger than our chinkos ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by solaiphones: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
AnaCheks:
But it always comes as fairy used. In that case is it still stronger than our chinkos ?
Very stronger ask anyone that knows very well about the generator.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by AnaCheks(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
solaiphones:

Very stronger ask anyone that knows very well about the generator.
Okay, thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obrotcho: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good day Experts in the house,
Yesterday night while running my generator, I heard a loud sharp noise from it as it went dead. It could no longer start as the pulling rope became stiff.

A Little History
The generator has been ringed 3 times with one and a half years due to oil shorting. Each mechanic promises a good job. The last ringing just latest barely 3 months.

Specification
It is an ELEMAX 3200 ex.

Please I need a good mechanic to look at it and repair. My location is IBADAN.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obrotcho: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yesterday night while running my generator, I heard a loud sharp noise from it as it went dead. It could no longer start as the pulling rope became stiff.

A Little History
The generator has been ringed 3 times within one and a half years due to oil shorting. Each mechanic promises a good job. The last ringing just latest barely 3 months.

Specification
It is an ELEMAX 3200 ex.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obrotcho:

A Little History
The generator has been ringed 3 times within one and a half years due to oil shorting. Each mechanic promises a good job. The last ringing just latest barely 3 months.

It's time to replace the engine.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obrotcho:

A Little History
The generator has been ringed 3 times with one and a half years due to oil shorting. Each mechanic promises a good job. The last ringing just latest barely 3 months.

Specification
It is an ELEMAX 3200 ex.

Thanks.

The best thing is to buy a new half engine which will last for 2years and half if properly manage.

I don't support to ring an engine because we have fake pistons and rings now.

You will spend more than #9000 to ring the capacity of your engine using sumen firman pistons and rings but hardly last 2months..

Again what we have now are half baked engineers who won't want to spend up to 2 years with their masters to learn the work very well but will rather open a half shop somewhere with the motive of destroying people's engine and draining their hard earn money.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
luvlyoracle:
My navigator NC2200 generator when used for long after sometime would need me to remove the plug and clean else it wont start.
What could be the cause?

Cc Gptech
Enochgaga

The ring is bad ...it is soaking the plugs
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
homicsblinks:
Hello fams, please who have used this generator and is it a good buy... Sumac firman sps12000 es 10kva

It is special make...get it if you can
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Rhaspody:
Can 2.5kva thrmocool opt2800es carry 1.5hp inverter LG AC?

Yes .. without any other load
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
OllyArt:
Please what generator can I use for my heat press machine

7.5kva

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
[quote author=Freedgenie post=119330888][/quote]

Check the AVR
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ayeopare82:
Good afternoon professionals... Please I need to change the piston of my tiger 2700 generator cause it makes white smoke and when it works to a certain level......it begins to jerk....

Can I have any idea of the cost of piston and any likely issues cos av been victims of these mechanic
Thanks

7000 to 9000 will do...( It includes the mechanic fee which is usually 3k)
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OllyArt(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

7.5kva

Okay thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ayo2004: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good evening
My generator(medium elepaq) was running for about 30 minutes before the electricity went off. On getting to the generator house,I saw that it was still on but it wasn't supplying electricity. I also found out that the circuit breaker was switched off,and I tried to switch it on but it kept on automatically switching off.

Frustrated,I turned off the gen and it immediately made a deafening pop sound.Can someone tell me the issue and how to fix it?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Ayo2004:
Good evening
My generator(medium elepaq) was running for about 30 minutes before the electricity went off. On getting to the generator house,I saw that it was still on but it wasn't supplying electricity. I also found out that the circuit breaker was switched off,and I tried to switch it on but it kept on automatically switching off.

Frustrated,I turned off the gen and it immediately made a deafening pop sound.Can someone tell me the issue and how to fix it?

There is a bridge in the supply cable to the apartment. Get a technician to take a look.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Ayo2004:
Good evening

The load is too much ..

Reduce the load because it will affect your coil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obrotcho: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay. Thanks.
aieromon:

It's time to replace the engine.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obrotcho: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okay. Thank you for the response. Please how much will a half engine cost?
nwaozzugwor:

The best thing is to buy a new half engine which will last for 2years and half if properly manage.

I don't support to ring an engine because we have fake pistons and rings now.

You will spend more than #9000 to ring the capacity of your engine using sumen firman pistons and rings but hardly last 2months..

Again what we have now are half baked engineers who won't want to spend up to 2 years with their masters to learn the work very well but will rather open a half shop somewhere with the motive of destroying people's engine and draining their hard earn money.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaozzugwor: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obrotcho:

Mainly are 36k except sumen firman which will be 56k .

But All are China,so 36k categories are good , just be prudent in changing your oil.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obrotcho:

A Little History

Specification
It is an ELEMAX 3200 ex.

Thanks.

Each Mechanic did their best, once a gen is ringed depending on usage and load, it might use upto 6months or 1 year. If you can't afford half engine will recommend you tell the mechanic to use original sumec firman standard + ring for the piston assy.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ayo2004:
Good evening

Remove the plug from the gen, On the gen, switched on the breaker, if it did not return, trace the supplied cable to your change over for bridges. If breaker return, reduce the gen speed, if breaker still returns, replace breaker.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obrotcho:

Generic one about 50k
Sumec firman sfe 160 70k which is likely ur gen will use
Sumec firman sfe 200 100k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
nwaozzugwor:

Yes .. without any other load

Just the AC. No other load except lights
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Obrotcho: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Thank you so much. You're far too kind.
nwaozzugwor:

Mainly are 36k except sumen firman which will be 56k .

But All are China,so 36k categories are good , just be prudent in changing your oil.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akata1: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
solaiphones:

The engine is very strong. You can’t compare it with all these chinko gen.
is it a new gen or tokunbo?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by solaiphones: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2022
akata1:
is it a new gen or tokunbo?
American used
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by imaxx: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please house I bought the generator yesterday, the problem is the noise coming out from it, please is the noise normal or I should return it immediately

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RepairZone: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
imaxx:
Please house I bought the generator yesterday, the problem is the noise coming out from it, please is the noise normal or I should return it immediately

Return it immediately if you hear unusual noise from within. It might be related to a factory error.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2022
suco01:

Causes
Valve in contact with piston
Incorrect valve clearance/adjustment

Since you're powering those load, always check for the valve adjustment at every services. That your ACs and freezer starting power will always have effect on your gen.

Also next time see, snap and post picture of whatever your technician said happened

Thanks Alot for this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Motikeke: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Pls I came back home from work and my wife told me that our generator went off due to fuel exhaustion. She didn't notice until it went off. Now, after refilling the fuel, the generator keeps jerking. Uptil now it jerks once I pull the choke to the maximum. It's a newly installed half Engine. Pls help.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Motikeke:
Pls I came back home from work and my wife told me that our generator went off due to fuel exhaustion. She didn't notice until it went off. Now, after refilling the fuel, the generator keeps jerking. Uptil now it jerks once I pull the choke to the maximum. It's a newly installed half Engine. Pls help.

The carburettor must have sucked in dirt from the fuel tank. It will need to be serviced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.