Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (784923 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bluehill1051: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2018
libertyfather:

Prof enochogaga pls respond to this cause I've already place order for Elepaq Elepaq 3.5kva Manual Start Generator EC5800CX at the cost of 49k before i come across this thread and now I'm becoming so worried not to losse money maybe I can cancel if possible

Thanks
3.5KVA at 49K Nna ehn na aluminium u dy buy o

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by libertyfather(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Bluehill1051:
3.5KVA at 49K Nna ehn na aluminium u dy buy o

That's what everyone is tell me, can't it be changed to copper in future in case it messing up? I mean the coil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ozoneymcm: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
enochogaga:

The type of noise matters, is the raising down, or connecting rod noise, or rubbing of coil noise
Mine is tiger 2700 and it makes noise even though it's not faulty. How can the noise be reduced. Thanks
I changed the tap after I noticed the old one was leaking when left opened. After a while I noticed the engine oil has somehow mixed with petrol. My question is can petrol from the tank find its way to the oil reservoir. Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kachinom(f): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please Prof, what type of piston and rings can be used for lutian 2.5kva generator and where can I get one?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaorlu: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice topic
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaorlu: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Prof, thanks for the taking your time to educate some of us here about generator. You are doing a good job. These are my questions: Is Maxi generator 80EK (8kw/10kva) capable of producing 10KVA output? Is 10 KVA enough for a duplex? Lastly why is Maxi 80EK going for N210K (Fouani store) while Elemax of the same output is going for more than N1 million (Konga)? Your input will be appreciated.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by baronkelvin(m): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2018
sir prof good morning Sir I want to buy a gen. that will power my popcorn machine and other appliances what power rating can you recommend for me. and again this elepaq seiwe is it a good gen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Henrykoko6061: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Good day professor,pls is Tigmax 3800 a good generator? Someone recommended it for me.tnx.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bahlow87(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
evening gen prof.... Pls what's your advice on Sumec 1.1 kva and price range.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 08, 2018
bahlow87:
evening gen prof....
Pls what's your advice on Sumec 1.1 kva and price range.

According to Prof, in the 1.1Kva category, he advices anyone to get TEC as that is the best in this capacity. He said while many are likely to experience oil shortage within a year max. of purchasing it, TEC will keep on without such issue. Although a bit on the high side, 55K, if you can afford it go for it. I, too like rest of mind, that is why I went ahead and got it following Prof's advice, of course.

And on the Firman; if that is what you want to buy, please, avoid anyone that has "sum ecfirman" engraved on its tank. The original one only has "FIRMAN" engraved on its tank, air filter cover, caburator and the exhaust protector. I fell victim of this fake sumec firman, no thanks to J.I Okpala in Benin City. I ended up disposing it off literally because it started giving me issues barely one month of purchasing it. 1.1kva Firman should be around 35-36K.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by puregrace(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just gotten lutian Generator with lutian engraved on all those important places as mentioned by PRoF. So far, I've been enjoying it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bahlow87(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
thanks for your responce I truly appreciate....Pls from what kva of the original firman will not give such issue and if possible pls help with price range....thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
bahlow87:
thanks for your responce I truly appreciate....Pls from what kva of the original firman will not give such issue and if possible pls help with price range....thanks.

No such issues on 2.5kva and higher. You could get that for 75-85K, although depending on your location.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bahlow87(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2018
keneguae:

No such issues on 2.5kva and higher. You could get that for 75-85K, although depending on your location.

thanks man.....u much....I guess will just go for the Tec because
1. budget not upto 50k
2. for now I am bachelor.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2018
bahlow87:

thanks man.....u much....I guess will just go for the Tec because
1. budget not upto 50k
2. for now I am bachelor.

No problem, bro. As it stands, it means you have to wait a while to get it since TEC Junior Max 1500ms is being sold at 55K.

Goodluck with whatever you choose.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by baronkelvin(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2018
pls sir I want to buy this Firman below at 65k fairly used it's a 2.5kva what's your advice please very urgent

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2018
baronkelvin:
pls sir I want to buy this Firman below at 65k fairly used it's a 2.5kva what's your advice please very urgent

If urgent, call 08131060632. That is his number.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ladykilllar: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Hello my sumec firman spg 2200 leaks Black oil from the bottom or God knows where and the noise is too much, pls what do i do?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uniquelyforge: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good evening prof,
Nice work youre doing here. Can you suggest an efficient 1.8kva generator for home use only and probably price. Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
keneguae:

According to Prof, in the 1.1Kva category, he advices anyone to get TEC as that is the best in this capacity. He said while many are likely to experience oil shortage within a year max. of purchasing it, TEC will keep on without such issue. Although a bit on the high side, 55K, if you can afford it go for it. I, too like rest of mind, that is why I went ahead and got it following Prof's advice, of course.

And on the Firman; if that is what you want to buy, please, avoid anyone that has "sum ecfirman" engraved on its tank. The original one only has "FIRMAN" engraved on its tank, air filter cover, caburator and the exhaust protector. I fell victim of this fake sumec firman, no thanks to J.I Okpala in Benin City. I ended up disposing it off literally because it started giving me issues barely one month of purchasing it. 1.1kva Firman should be around 35-36K.
Bro, what and what does your 1.1 carry? And where did you buy as I intend to buy one in Benin too
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks so much for this intel...Was about to even Buy one fake Sumec 1800 for 38K

Meanwhile, for the TEC 1KV version, please does the generator have the capacity to carry refrigerator, 32inch TV and Laptop PCs without stress?

I'm asking cos thats what the sellers told me...just wanted to hear the truth.

Also please if you have any photo of the generator cos the one I'm seeing online looks like "I pass my Neighbor" grin

keneguae:

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by bahlow87(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
After the advice from the guru in the house I did browse to see how the Tec look like and I found this two beatiful pics....

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Thanks so much for this intel...Was about to even Buy one fake Sumec 1800 for 38K

Meanwhile, for the TEC 1KV version, please does the generator have the capacity to carry refrigerator, 32inch TV and Laptop PCs without stress?

I'm asking cos thats what the sellers told me...just wanted to hear the truth.

Also please if you have any photo of the generator cos the one I'm seeing online looks like "I pass my Neighbor" grin

If you are going to use it to power any fridge, make sure it is the 150 litrs medium size fridge. It can power that along with 18W bulb(10 pieces), 100W ceiling fans(2pieces); 200W TV(1 piece), 75W Home theatre system.(1 Piece). This information is from the leaflet I got along with the operation manual.

Personally, I don't have the medium size fridge, so I have not been able to try that. However, here is a list of what I have used it to power without stress:

ORL giant 60 ceiling fan: 70W×3
Century "60" ceiling fan: 90W×2
Home theatre................: 100W
32" TV............................: 41W
24" TV.............................: 35W
DStv HD Decoder:...........:30W(Not exactly sure)
DStv Explorer:.................: 35(Not exactly sure)
Energy save bulbs..........: 96W(7 pieces)

With the above, it can definitely power a medium size fridge stress-free along with your stated electronics.

As you may know, you do not turn on everything at once. If you want to use your fridge, turn that on first, then fans before TV. I have had this generator for 2 months+ now, no issues.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 13, 2018
7Alexander:

Bro, what and what does your 1.1 carry? And where did you buy as I intend to buy one in Benin too

Go to any Thermocool Showroom, it should be available. Got mine at New Benin. The first place I checked it out at was the Thermocool Showroom by First East Circular Junction Opposite MRS petrol Station, by Sapele Road.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks A Whole lot sir....You are saver! smiley

keneguae:

With the above, it can definitely power a medium size fridge stress-free along with your stated electronics.

As you may know, you do not turn on everything at once. If you want to use your fridge, turn that on first, then fans before TV. I have had this generator for 2 months+ now, no issues.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Thanks A Whole lot sir....You are saver! smiley

Glad to have been of little help.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by macodollar: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2018
pls which gen is the best in the 2900 category
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2018
libertyfather:

Prof enochogaga pls respond to this cause I've already place order for Elepaq Elepaq 3.5kva Manual Start Generator EC5800CX at the cost of 49k before i come across this thread and now I'm becoming so worried not to losse money maybe I can cancel if possible

Thanks

How can 3.5kva gen be 49k, can't u see the price is a sign. 3.5kva gen is at a minimum of 80-95k, even his one is not the real 3.5kva, is 2.5kva rated as 3.5kva, the real 3.5kva gen is 120-140k
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Pls if ur request or questions have not been attend to pls re-post it thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ozoneymcm: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pls house,I feel my generator has started consuming more fuel than it used to. I usually buy 10 liters and use for over 9 hrs. The last one I bought was barely 8 hrs. It's a 2kva generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ozoneymcm: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
enochogaga:
Pls if ur request or questions have not been attend to pls re-post it thanks
The generator i mentioned above is a tiger 2700 and it makes noise even though it's not faulty. How can the noise be reduced. Thanks
I changed the tap after I noticed the old one was leaking when left opened. After a while I noticed the engine oil has somehow mixed with petrol. My question is can petrol from the tank find its way to the oil reservoir. Is this why it now burns more fuel . Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by macodollar: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
pls which is the best gen in d 2900 category

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.