Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785772 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rozey247(m): 3:36am On Aug 28, 2018
enochogaga:

Is not normal, call him back to adjust it, if it didn't work then change cabrator

Thanks for your response bro. But please can you further enlight me about the normal fuel efficiency of that type of gen. That is the number of hours it suppose to work on complete full tank or how many hours per litre.
God bless you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Torg77: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
enochogaga:

U need China product or japan

Give me both Japan and China
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
enochogaga:

U mean diesel gen or fuel
And list ur major load (ur appliances)

Fuel Gen, appliances - TV,Deck,Deep freezer,Ox Fan,Electric Gas Cooker
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by maballack(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Do you sell generators and can make supply to Ajah , Lagos , need something economical that can carry fridge n freezer occasionally, 5-6 bulbs, one/2 tv , 2 decoders
looking at a gen that can deliver at least 12 hours on 2k fuel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by nwaorlu: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
enochogaga:

On fuel or deisel gen

Diesel generator 10-15 kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by uniquelyforge: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
God bless you for this great job you doing here.

Prof. Whats your take on Sumec Eco 1990s
Just need a good gen that wont give me headache.
Is it good for a table top fridge nd a laptop.
Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Roushy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akaiconcepts(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2018
You should budget 3k to 4k cos i changed mine few months back and i bought it for 3500 hut be careful cos their are models but the original from firman is in a real carton color and sealed with firman seal.
I hope this helps.

Roushy:
Good Evening,
My generator drops voltage drastically. A technician confirms the attached pictures as culprit. Who knows the price of this stuff.
Generator: :firman SG 2900
Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Roushy(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by RichysPro: 5:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Dear Enoch,
I just want to say thank you and well done for what you are going here. Very laudable and very needed in this times. I took my time to read some of the pages on this thread and saw lots of information that could be useful to anyone.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Damdammy: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good day to the expert in the house, I have follow this thread for some times now and really commend all contributions and Prof's tremendous support, may the good Lord bless you.

Now, I need suggestions on this issues at hand because I have been to many oil shops without getting what i want.

I bought a new generator whose manual say I should use :
4 stroke motor oil, which API classification meet or exceed API SJ and SAE 10W-30
Pls house which other oil can i use in replacement of the stated spec.
Attached is the generator picture.
Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by okete(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello bros. I have a firman fpg 3800e2r i change the gen battery and the remote didn't work again pls how do i set the remote to work with the gen set again
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by drlayla(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Abeg WATS ur take on this generator is it a good one?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by drlayla(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tiger

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
okete:
Hello bros. I have a firman fpg 3800e2r i change the gen battery and the remote didn't work again pls how do i set the remote to work with the gen set again

I think there a disconnection some where
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
rozey247:

Thanks for your response bro. But please can you further enlight me about the normal fuel efficiency of that type of gen. That is the number of hours it suppose to work on complete full tank or how many hours per litre.
God bless you.

Sorry the type of gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
maballack:
Do you sell generators and can make supply to Ajah , Lagos , need something economical that can carry fridge n freezer occasionally, 5-6 bulbs, one/2 tv , 2 decoders
looking at a gen that can deliver at least 12 hours on 2k fuel

No I don't sell GEN, but just be 3.5kva gen it will do the job
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
JIBOSKI437:

Fuel Gen, appliances - TV,Deck,Deep freezer,Ox Fan,Electric Gas Cooker

Sorry fuel GEN can't do this job, get diesel gen, cos electric cooker is very envy
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
uniquelyforge:
God bless you for this great job you doing here.

Prof. Whats your take on Sumec Eco 1990s
Just need a good gen that wont give me headache.
Is it good for a table top fridge nd a laptop.
Thanks.

Get thermacool, thermacool is the best on 1-1.5kva hen for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Roushy:
Good Evening,
My generator drops voltage drastically. A technician confirms the attached pictures as culprit. Who knows the price of this stuff.
Generator: :firman SG 2900
Thanks

1500-2k at a max
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
RichysPro:
Dear Enoch,
I just want to say thank you and well done for what you are going here. Very laudable and very needed in this times. I took my time to read some of the pages on this thread and saw lots of information that could be useful to anyone.

God bless you sir.

Amen and thank u sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Damdammy:
Good day to the expert in the house, I have follow this thread for some times now and really commend all contributions and Prof's tremendous support, may the good Lord bless you.

Now, I need suggestions on this issues at hand because I have been to many oil shops without getting what i want.

I bought a new generator whose manual say I should use :
4 stroke motor oil, which API classification meet or exceed API SJ and SAE 10W-30
Pls house which other oil can i use in replacement of the stated spec.
Attached is the generator picture.
Thanks

SAE 40 or 20-50w

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Torg77:

Give me both Japan and China

If u are the one talking about 3-4.5kva

China product is sumec firman
Japan product S Honda, pls becarefull cos there are several China Honda as well.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Roushy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by maballack(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Any particular make i should look out for and what should i budget for it
enochogaga:

No I don't sell GEN, but just be 3.5kva gen it will do the job
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rozey247(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2018
enochogaga:

Sorry the type of gen

It's Parsun 2.3KVA PS3200DX. I needed to know the normal consumption as per the number of hours it can run when full tank.
Thank you enochogaga for your usual response.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
rozey247:

It's Parsun 2.3KVA PS3200DX. I needed to know the normal consumption as per the number of hours it can run when full tank.
Thank you enochogaga for your usual response.

1litter is to run attest 1hour
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by OCTAVO: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
rozey247:
Good morning my people, please I need advise on my newly bought pasun ps3200. The generator seems to be consuming fuel. It runs for about 5hours on the first day and consume close to half tank. Though after buying the generator i called my mechanic to adjust and reduce the speed based on my small load because i only on 1Tv,dstv decoder home theater and a fan. Nothing more. But the mechanic after adjusting the speed i saw him adjust a screw on the carburetor. Will that be the cause of the fuel consumption or is normal for that type of gen to consume almost 6L in 5hours? Should i called him back to re-adjust the carburetor??
Thanks for the good work you doing here guys.
Note: the Gen is brand new. I only used it for that 5hours
I use PS4000 same parsun brand. Its very fuel efficient. I didn't adjust anything though. I power it with refrigerator, TV, big OX fan, plenty bulbs etc. I power it for an average of 2 hours 30mins every night. Spend 2k on fuel weekly. That's very okay.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rozey247(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
OCTAVO:

I use PS4000 same parsun brand. Its very fuel efficient. I didn't adjust anything though. I power it with refrigerator, TV, big OX fan, plenty bulbs etc. I power it for an average of 2 hours 30mins every night. Spend 2k on fuel weekly. That's very okay.

Thanks octavo. I think mine is working normal too. It run for 17hours now on full tank and I still have small remnant of fuel inside that can further go 2 to 3hours more. Though I power it with just TV/Musical set with Fan plus 8bulbs(energy saver).
Atleast I'm rest assured now the consumption is normal. Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fieldbounty(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hi, great job you're doing here. Please I have an old 2kva 2700 tiger gen. The capacitor needs change. Please what size do I buy that will reduce the noise and fuel consumption

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.